To the Conservatives Who Are Angry

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 02:34 pm
...and are saying America doesn't exist or that they want to move or any of the other bullshit.

If you want to move, ******* move already!

We don't need your kind here any way.

Perhaps instead of using all your energy hating what's happened and being sore losers, you should invest some of that energy into making things better with what you have. Put your energy into solving some real problems...like maybe donate some of your time to a food bank or to a hospice.

You are wasting your breath.

In case you missed it...news flash.
OBAMA IS PRESIDENT.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 15 • Views: 11,373 • Replies: 143

chai2

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 02:54 pm
@Bella Dea,
aaa...they don't want to do anything but complain, just don't pay attention to them. I don't as a rule.

You're right though...instead of trying to make everyone around me change, if I didn't like where I was, I'd go somewhere else.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 02:55 pm
@Bella Dea,
Great, you made a whole separate post about this.

You sound just like some of the Bush supporters now! Good job Bella Dea.

I'm sure this is what Obama had in mind when he asked you to help bring our country together.
Bella Dea

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 02:59 pm
@maporsche,
Again, as I put in my other post, do you honestly think that these people want to come together?

You can't make someone want something.

maporsche

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 03:01 pm
@Bella Dea,
I guarentee you that by creating posts like this you are making a self-fulfilling prophecy.

If you were telling me to fuckign grow up and move out of the country I sure as hell wouldn't want to cozy up next to you and create a better world. I'd be more likely to piss in your frosted flakes.

Perhaps instead of using all your energy hating these people and trying to piss them off, you should invest some of that energy into making things better Put your energy into solving some real problems...like maybe donate some of your time to a food bank or to a hospice.
Bella Dea

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 03:06 pm
@maporsche,
I don't hate them at all.
I simply think they are fools.
maporsche

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 03:07 pm
@Bella Dea,
Ok, I'll edit:

Perhaps instead of using all your energy trying to piss them off, you should invest some of that energy into making things better Put your energy into solving some real problems...like maybe donate some of your time to a food bank or to a hospice.
Bella Dea

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 03:08 pm
@maporsche,
How do you know I don't already?
okie

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 03:09 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

Perhaps instead of using all your energy hating these people and trying to piss them off, you should invest some of that energy into making things better Put your energy into solving some real problems...like maybe donate some of your time to a food bank or to a hospice.

Yeah, that kind of spirit would have been nice for the last 8 years. Actually, I have been working my entire life, supporting my family, my community, and all the rest, and supporting the country, paying my taxes, etc. Have you, Bella Dea?
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 03:09 pm
@Bella Dea,
I don't.

What I do know is that you are spending time/energy here trying to piss people off. THAT time could be better spent doing what you propose angry conservatives should be doing.
Bella Dea

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 03:10 pm
@maporsche,
Point taken.

However the time I am referring to is all the time these people will spend in the next four years crying and complaining.
Brandon9000

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 03:14 pm
@Bella Dea,
Bella Dea wrote:

...and are saying America doesn't exist or that they want to move or any of the other bullshit.

Perhaps instead of using all your energy hating what's happened and being sore losers, you should invest some of that energy into making things better with what you have. Put your energy into solving some real problems...like maybe donate some of your time to a food bank or to a hospice.

OBAMA IS PRESIDENT.

Because the liberals showed such good will when Bush was elected?
maporsche

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 03:17 pm
@Bella Dea,
It starts with being a good winner. If you want the process to change YOU have to initiate that change.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 03:22 pm
@Brandon9000,
I didn't do anything when Bush was voted.

And YOU are not acting like an asshole.

This thread is for a certain group of people who have gone way beyond being upset at the outcome of this election.
Brandon9000

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 03:31 pm
@Bella Dea,
Bella Dea wrote:

I didn't do anything when Bush was voted.

And YOU are not acting like an asshole.

This thread is for a certain group of people who have gone way beyond being upset at the outcome of this election.

He's going to be the president, and the president deserves the support of every loyal American, at least until he commits abuses so pervasive that he loses it.
rabel22

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 03:36 pm
@Brandon9000,
Great! The conseratives on this thread gloted for the eight years Bush was screwing the whole country and now you are preaching togetherness. Well in a couple of words screw you all.
maporsche

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 03:37 pm
@rabel22,
Obama is preaching togetherness......screw him too?

C'mon, are you not better than this? Really?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 03:44 pm
@Bella Dea,
Bella Dea wrote:

OBAMA IS PRESIDENT.

I hate seeing this sort of stuff.

I never recovered any esteem for a number of conservatives I had really liked after the truly disgusting gloating they did after the last election.

This post borders upon the same kind of thing.

People are gonna be upset after being emotionally attached to a particular outcome, and thay will express it.

Can those who are happy to see a less conservative president not do gloating stuff?

Or just put the extremists on ignore for a while already?
Bella Dea

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 03:45 pm
@dlowan,
I am not gloating by any means. I am simply saying the election is over, Obama won, move on or shut up.

That's all.

You can be upset. No one is saying you can't be upset. Being upset and being psychotic are two different things.

roger

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 03:47 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

He's going to be the president, and the president deserves the support of every loyal American, at least until he commits abuses so pervasive that he loses it.

+1

0 Replies