To the Conservatives Who Are Angry

Rockhead

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2008 12:00 am
@OmSigDAVID,
dave, if you look real closely, and drown out all other reality, you can just almost see the black helicopters just beyond your envelope...
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2008 12:02 am
@OmSigDAVID,
I'm getting worried about you, David. I wish you'd just turn off your computer & take a bit of a break from all this ...
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2008 12:41 am
@msolga,
Quote:

I'm getting worried about you, David.

Thank u, Olga

David
msolga

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2008 12:45 am
@OmSigDAVID,
I meant what I said, David. Take a break if you can. This is not doing you much good at all ...
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2008 02:46 am
@msolga,
OK, Olga
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 07:56 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Bella Dea = UTTER EFFIN IDIOT

Quote:
We don't need your kind here any way

America (Obama's America) : Love It or Leave It!

Can you be a bigger fool?

More importantly:

How many A2Kers find this posting reasonable?

Come on you Libs - Declare!

I can't believe you are all still on this. It's laughable.
cjhsa

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 08:41 am
@Bella Dea,
"Office of the President Elect"......

What an egotistical bastard. Let me ask everyone here - has anyone EVER seen a sign like this (it was on the podium at the Chicago economic "summit" and can be seen on the change.com website).

He is going to rule by executive order for the first 100 days of his presidency. As I've said before - I wish the man no harm, but it is time for patriotic Americans to lock and load. O-boy is bad, bad news.
parados

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 08:46 am
@cjhsa,
“The Office of the President-elect comes from the Presidential Transition Act of 1963.
cjhsa

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 08:57 am
@parados,
Go back through the archives and show me where anyone ever had a sign made up proclaiming the office. Please.
parados

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 09:04 am
@cjhsa,
What do you think the sign was on the office when Bush had it?
Or Clinton?
Or Reagan?

It's title is the Office of the President Elect.
parados

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 09:16 am
@parados,
Quote:
U.S. Newswire

Presidential Transition Briefing Today at 2 P.M. CST

U.S. Newswire; December 14, 1992 ; 36 words ...News Advisory: George Stephanopoulos, director of communications for the Office of President-elect Clinton, will hold a news briefing today (Dec. 13) at 2 p.m. CST in the transition press center, 510 S. Main St., Little Rock, Ark

Gary Bauer lists this on his bio page
Quote:
# Office of President-Elect Ronald Reagan: Assistant Director for Policy/Community Services Administration, 1981

cjhsa

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 09:39 am
@parados,
I didn't say the office didn't exist - what I said was - nobody ever bothered to advertise it before like this egotistical bastard. He seems to think he's already president. I wonder if he's going around the Whitehouse checking to see if any "O" keys have been removed from they keyboards.

http://images.cafepress.com/product/275552201v7_350x350_Front.jpg
blatham

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 04:08 pm
@Bella Dea,
Quote:
We don't need your kind here any way.

This thread has turned out as it has because you wanted to pick this fight. You tone is pissy and exclusivist and matches pretty closely that which you are criticizing. You are heading just about 180 degrees away from the fellow whose election you support.
Bella Dea

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 04:20 pm
@blatham,
We don't need people who will do nothing but criticize and bitch about the state of things instead of making the best of it.

I stick to my original statment.

You don't have to like it but saying America no longer exists or you took your flag down because you didn't get your way is just stupid.

You gonna take your ball and go home too?
Bella Dea

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 04:22 pm
I didn't like Bush being elected last time around but I didn't denounce my citizenship or take my flag down or stomp around crying unfair.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 07:44 pm
@Bella Dea,
Quote:
I can't believe you are all still on this.

What does this mean?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 07:46 pm
@Bella Dea,
Quote:
We don't need people who will do nothing but criticize and bitch about the state of things instead of making the best of it.

Was this your opinion over the last eight years?

parados

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 09:40 pm
@cjhsa,
He thinks he is already President because the sign read "President-elect?" Drunk

Are you sure you know one end of a gun from the other?
Bella Dea

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2008 08:01 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Quote:
I can't believe you are all still on this.

What does this mean?

This means I can't believe you are all still fired up over this and pissing and moaning about this thread.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2008 08:05 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Quote:

Was this your opinion over the last eight years?

Yes.
Although there is a slight difference. At the beginning of his "presidency" (and I quote that because a monkey could have done better), I was pissed he got elected but I didn't march around professing that I was leaving and that America was ruined and that I was no longer going to display a flag. And even when he really started ******* things up, I never once said I was going to leave or that America is ruined or that I was no longer going to display a flag.

You can hate the president but these right wing nuts are going too far by saying things that indicate they hate America...and correct me if I'm wrong, America is the people. You can hate the boss but not hate the company. And if you hate the company, leave. Plain and simple.

Yes, government plays a big part in our daily lives. Yes it sucks. But it could be far worse. And to top it off, it isn't like the president has unlimited power. There are very few things he can do without Congress.

So, what's the problem again?
0 Replies