15
   

To the Conservatives Who Are Angry

 
 
plainoldme
 
  -2  
Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 08:03 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Are you aware that a class of chemicals called phthalates are carcinogens.

Of course not! You don't believe that man made goods cause cancer.

Are you aware that phthalates . . . which make plastics 'plastic' and allow scents to have longer staying power, among other things . . . are banned in the EU.

Of course not! You think the EU is full of communists.

Well, all of the plastic gimcrackery that is made in China can be made without phthalates. In fact, most Chinese factories run two lines, one for export to the America, the land of the victimized by industrial fascists, and the other to the EU where citizens have some control over their lives. That there are two lines is not an idea of the Chinese but it seems all of your heroes, those great American idols, like the idea of poisoning babies. Betcha they support right-to-life candidates, the hypocrites.

And, yes, I know you support a woman's right to choose, but, you also like plastic bags because of the way they feel in your hand. Me! Me! Me!

Just think, David, every piece of plastic ever made still exists and it is out there, littered across the landscape, filling the oceans, killing the sea life that man hasn't put in danger of distinction by over fishing, guaranteeing that those chosen babies have crappy lives.

Ah, the right! Pure evil!
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 09:07 pm
@plainoldme,
I DON 'T LIKE McCain.
I voted agaist O bama, by voting for McCain. I doubt that he is in good mental health.
Many conservatives don 't like McCain.
He is not a conservative. He raped the First Amendment, 4 different ways.



I like Ron Paul.





David
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  0  
Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 09:11 pm
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:
In the run up to the election, there was a great deal of talk about the rapture. AMong progressives, the joke was that we wished the rapture would come to take away the people that are ruining America and the planet so that we could clean it up.

The trouble with that scenario is, if such a thing as the rapture were to occur, the left would be taken up.

Jesus threw the money changers out of the temple, the fascists of his day, like the fascists on Wall Street, in Halliburton, lobbying Congress.
U r babbling mindlessly. Out of politeness,
I will not ask if u r dipping into your merchandise, inordinately.

Do u keep your 2 jobs separate from one another ?
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 09:32 pm
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:
Are you aware that a class of chemicals called phthalates are carcinogens.
No.


plainoldme wrote:
Of course not!
Yea.


plainoldme wrote:
You don't believe that man made goods cause cancer.
I believe that it is psychogenic.


plainoldme wrote:
Are you aware that phthalates . . . which make plastics 'plastic' and allow scents
to have longer staying power, among other things . . . are banned in the EU.
No


plainoldme wrote:
Of course not! You think the EU is full of communists.
Maybe not 100% full.



plainoldme wrote:
Well, all of the plastic gimcrackery that is made in China can be made without phthalates.
I guess u must have tried it.



plainoldme wrote:
In fact, most Chinese factories run two lines, one for export to the America,
the land of the victimized by industrial fascists,
What have thay to do with Mussolini ?






plainoldme wrote:
and the other to the EU where citizens have some control over their lives. That there are two lines is not an idea of the Chinese but it seems all of your heroes, those great American idols, like the idea of poisoning babies. Betcha they support right-to-life candidates, the hypocrites.

And, yes, I know you support a woman's right to choose, but,
you also like plastic bags because of the way they feel in your hand.
Yeah, BOTH r good.

plainoldme wrote:
Me! Me! Me!
Yes! Yes! Yes!!!




plainoldme wrote:
Just think, David, every piece of plastic ever made still exists
and it is out there, littered across the landscape, filling the oceans,
killing the sea life that man hasn't put in danger of distinction by
over fishing, guaranteeing that those chosen babies have crappy lives.
We shoud keep the oceans clean
and protect the sea life that man hasn't put in danger of distinction. Thay shoud not be too distinct.
H2O MAN
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2010 01:04 pm
@Bella Dea,
Bella Dea wrote:


In case you missed it...news flash.
OBAMA IS THE WORST PRESIDENT.



Fixed it for you.
0 Replies
 
plainoldme
 
  1  
Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2010 08:41 am
@OmSigDAVID,
You make much of the word freedom and yet you brag about having persuaded your parents to vote for Barry Goldwater.

Now, anyone who truly believes in freedom . . . as you represent your idiolect here . . . would never persuade anyone to vote for someone who violates their principles, that is, as you represent their principles.

You are a fraud.

Furthermore, you are woefully uninformed. You know nothing about so many of the current discussions on the world stage. So, it seems that you have no right to opine on anything.
H2O MAN
 
  -2  
Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2010 09:46 am


To the Liberals Who Are Clueless... change is coming.
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2010 10:04 am
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:
You make much of the word freedom
and yet you brag about having persuaded your parents to vote for Barry Goldwater.
Yes! Correct 2ice consecutively, Plain!

plainoldme wrote:
Now, anyone who truly believes in freedom . . . as you represent your idiolect here . . .
would never persuade anyone to vote for someone who violates their principles,
that is, as you represent their principles.
I did not coerce them. I reasoned with them.
We have private voting booths in NY (now, and in 1964). My assistance was limited to driving them to the polls.
I successfully convinced them that goodness and freedom and beauty are on the conservative side.
I successfully convinced them, thru years of argument, that the left has no merit.
I successfully convinced them to abandon the left.





David

0 Replies
 
plainoldme
 
  1  
Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2010 05:41 pm
Notice how David avoids answering the statement. That's a technique of his. Then he puts out the same tired old messages about the left. He never explains them. Either he has no explanation . . . other than he read Marx at age 7 and was repulsed but enjoyed Mein Kampf which he read at 10 . . . just that he hates liberals.
0 Replies
 
okie
 
  -3  
Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2010 09:42 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:



To the Liberals Who Are Clueless... change is coming.

Lets hope Congress is swept clean in one of the most overwhelming electoral landslides ever. It doesn't hurt to hope, after all confidence in Congress is pretty dismal, and people are sick of Obama and his ridiculous polices, including his out of control spending and total and absolute economic policy train wreck.
Gargamel
 
  6  
Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2010 10:43 pm
@okie,
Actually, no, people aren't sick of Obama. I mean not really, not to the extent that whatever platter of excrement the Republican party unveils will be elected over the President. Seriously, what d'ya got? Palin? Gingrich? Outside of Bumblefuck, or wherever it is you live, these people are cartoons. And what ridiculous, immaculately coiffed Puritan could secretly be waiting in the wings? Doesn't matter, really. Not when the job market is projected to turn just in time for Obama to secure a second term. In short, suck it.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Gargamel
 
  3  
Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 07:43 am
@H2O MAN,
No, no, you need to put in 20-point font, not 18. Only then does whatever the **** you say become true.
H2O MAN
 
  -1  
Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 07:50 am


The vast majority of A2K members are sick and tired of Gargamel
H2O MAN
 
  -1  
Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 08:02 am
@Bella Dea,

Radical liberal anger permeates the following nonsensical liberal supremacist post.

Bella Dea wrote:

...and are saying America doesn't exist or that they want to move or any of the other bullshit.

If you want to move, ******* move already!

We don't need your kind here any way.

Perhaps instead of using all your energy hating what's happened and being sore losers, you should invest some of that energy into making things better with what you have. Put your energy into solving some real problems...like maybe donate some of your time to a food bank or to a hospice.

You are wasting your breath.

In case you missed it...news flash.
OBAMA IS PRESIDENT.



Those of you that share the angry feelings displayed above should seek professional help.


.
OmSigDAVID
 
  -1  
Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 09:04 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:


The vast majority of A2K members are sick and tired of Gargamel
A permanent resident of my Ignore List.





David
0 Replies
 
parados
 
  3  
Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 12:15 pm
@H2O MAN,
Squirt wrote:
Bella wrote:
In case you missed it...news flash.
OBAMA IS PRESIDENT.




Those of you that share the angry feelings displayed above should seek professional help.


ROFLMAO...

Reality is so angry, isn't it squirt?
0 Replies
 
plainoldme
 
  1  
Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 02:27 pm
@Gargamel,
Of course, your satire is lost on them. Your wit flew over their heads by at least 3 feet.
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 03:24 pm
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:
Of course, your satire is lost on them.
Your wit flew over their heads by at least 3 feet.
B4 I put him on Ignore, I found his posts obscenely caustic to an intolerable extent.
He thought it was funny! Good Riddance to that.





David
OmSigDAVID
 
  2  
Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 03:34 pm

"To the Conservatives Who Are Angry"

I am one conservative who is VERY HAPPY, not angry at all,
now that the Governor of Arizona has repealed gun control by signing SB1108
and today signing SB1070 against the Mexican invasion of illegal aliens !!!!! Good Work !!!!!

Conservatives EXULT !





David
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/21/2019 at 01:52:51