I don't know what to do

trying2learn

Thu 27 Feb, 2014 11:44 pm
Romeo I am learning to let go, it is just taking time.

Found Soul hopefully it will be less than 5 years. Thanks for the Happy
Birthday to her and the info on the bunny. I have only seen wild bunnies during the day where I live.I've never that I know of had a bunny live in my back yard till now.

I bought some flowers and took them to my sister's grave today.At first I didn't want to go but after some urging from her husband, I did go and it went well.No tears, just lots of memories and that made me smile.
FOUND SOUL

Fri 28 Feb, 2014 03:06 am
@trying2learn,
Way to go Monica proud of you..

AND, now you know wabbits Smile
trying2learn

Sat 1 Mar, 2014 08:55 pm
Well that rabbit is in my back yard right now and is sleeping!!! Why is it sleeping??
Sturgis

Sun 2 Mar, 2014 12:49 pm
@trying2learn,
Quote:
Well that rabbit is in my back yard right now and is sleeping!!! Why is it sleeping??

'cause rabbits sleep- helps 'em to get hopping in the morning.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Fri 7 Mar, 2014 09:13 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Why are you proud? I'm not.
FOUND SOUL

Sat 8 Mar, 2014 01:54 am
@trying2learn,
Quote:
No tears, just lots of memories and that made me smile.

Quite simple live in the present not the past........You wrote it.
trying2learn

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 10:37 am
@FOUND SOUL,
It isn't that simple. I lost my whole family.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Mon 31 Mar, 2014 05:06 pm
@Mockingclown,
Mockingclown wrote:
Death is a natural part of life. I don't see what the moping is about.

Rumor has it that funeral sex clears up funeral depression, kinda like how saline spray clears up congestion. Laughing Maybe you should try it Laughing
I wanted to write this for so long, **** off!
0 Replies

trying2learn

Wed 9 Apr, 2014 01:07 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Well I suck because I did cry a couple of days ago. I still don't know how to live life without her. Maybe I will never know??
trying2learn

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 05:02 am
Night sis
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Fri 11 Apr, 2014 06:24 am
@trying2learn,
Look. We all lose people/ animals/ what we love in life, if you can't cope then you don't believe they exist in your heart/ mind/ soul anywhere ever to hear you. Go with memories. Go with the knowledge that anyone who had so much love will "try" to watch over you. AND be there.

trying2learn

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 07:56 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I wish I could believe that.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Sat 2 Aug, 2014 10:50 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I know we all die and I am not scared of that. I didn't ask to be born, it wasn't a choice. I just wish I never existed.
hawkeye10

Sat 2 Aug, 2014 12:50 pm
@trying2learn,
trying2learn wrote:

I know we all die and I am not scared of that. I didn't ask to be born, it wasn't a choice. I just wish I never existed.

Please explain again how it is that when you have excellent health coverage you are mentally such a mess.....do you not go to doctors? Do you not take your meds?
0 Replies