Escaping the family's past?

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 10:41 pm
Besides what dagmar wrote above ...

Foofie wrote:
And, as we are all happy to hear, there are Jews once again in Germany.

You are referring to what year here?

(In 1933, about 570,000 Jews lived in Germany. In 1950, the "Central Council of Jews in Germany" was [re-]founded, as the central organisation for the about 80,000 Jewish Germans living at that time in [the Federal Republic of ] Germany.)
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 07:17 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
Foofie wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:
Foofie, I believe there is a lot of education ahead of you. If you wish to defend the Jewish and their history, you need to know it in the first place. Theodor Herzl is one of the key figures in modern Jewish history. And the concept of the chosen land is one of the foundations of judaism.

The following is my own opinion, and it would sound very offensive to many Jews, but again, in my own opinion, the land mass today called Israel, which is the small size of the U.S. state of New Jersey, is just a booby prize for the Jewish People.

Sort of a peace offering after the Holocaust. Yes, I know the whole concept of Israel, as the Home for the Jewish People, goes back farther, and religious Jews lived in Israel since the times of King David, and there was a Zionist movement that predates WWII.

Regardless, the fact that it is in the middle of a desert, surrounded by 300 million hostile Arabs, makes me think it is not exactly Manhattan real estate that was given to these initial survivors of the Holocaust.

And, if anti-Semites still would like to see Jews wiped off the face of the Earth, can anyone think of a less fortified country? No Pyrenees mountains, Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean. Not exactly a natural fortress!

So, if Jews are going to survive as a religion for the future, they need to be spread out. Jews in the U.S., Jews in France, Jews in the U.K., Jews in the Commonwealth countries, Jews in Hungary, Jews in Scandanavia, Jews in South America. And, as we are all happy to hear, there are Jews once again in Germany.

Do you notice I put Jews in countries with large Caucasian populations? My answer to that: Didn't they have enough problems???

YOUR OPINION IS FACTUALLY WRONG. Did you read at least those excerpts about the history of Israel that I copied and pasted up there for you? You couldn't have. Israel, the state, was not "given to Holocaust survivors" - what nonsense! Israel was in making for decades before... Read up before you voice your opinion.

Don't give me homework assignments. I don't give you homework assignments.

My opinion is my opinion. It's based on the fact that modern Zionism, that ended in the state of Israel after WWII, started its modern impetus in context of the Russian pogroms in the late 1800's. The "best" idea these Russian Jews could conceive then of was a Homeland for Jews in Palestine. It was naturally their biblical homeland. It seemed logical. I've even read that in the late 1800's the British offered Jews a homeland in Uganda. And, the Jews said, No thank you, we'd like Palestine, our biblical homeland. Did the British ask atheist Jews, or some Rabbi???

So, while the Ottoman Empire still owned Palestine, prior to WWI, these Zionist Jews bought land in Palestine, from the Ottoman Empire dreaming of a one day Zionist State.

Notice no one was giving them this state. Only after the world a) felt guilty over the Holocaust, and b) no one wanted the survivors of the Holocaust, did Britain decide it was time to implement that Balfour Declaration. And yes, there were Zionist Jews fighting the British in Palestine. So, it appears the British acquiesced to the desires of all Jews. Sort of like if one reads the New Testament, one can also come to the conclusion that all Jews said let Barabas go. Maybe it was only ten?? All this again, is just my opinion.

So, I believe, it was the timing that really made it a booby prize. But remember, no country was asking for these Jews. My contention is that if a modern, western country would have offered these survivors something akin to Miami Beach or Westchester county in NY, they never would have gone to Palestine. I wasn't there, but if any of those survivors were asked where would you like to go, were only the religious ones asked? If they asked an atheist, they might have gotten a different answer.

Also, the fact that modern Zionism stirred the collective imagination of Jews, since the days of the pogroms in Russia, doesn't mean they got a time-share condo, so to speak. No they were given an undeveloped desert that needed a heck of a lot of work (that the prior occupants never decided to do), so today Tel Aviv is a Jewish Los Angeles of sorts.

But, my opinion still is, it was a booby prize, or let's use the euphemism we see in real estate ads: a fixer upper. A real fixer upper.

The trouble is, regardless of the desires of these Zionist Jews, they were never allowed to fix it up in peace. They also had to fight how many wars; I lose count. Don't you think there were those that knew this little plot of land in the desert was not going to be a peaceful Zion? Perhaps, that was an added bonus: keep the Jews busy. Remember, while the whole world wasn't Nazi, many people subscribed to the paranoid belief that Jews "take over." What better solution, rather than kill them off like the Nazis, just keep them busy protecting their little homeland.

The nice thing (said sarcastically), I believe, people feel about Israel is that the world can gain the usefulness of what Jews develop, in the way of science, medicine, etc., but the Jews don't have to be living amongst others, and also don't therefore get to vote in one's country. Hey, that's another idea, from the perspective of western Gentile civilization: Israel is a nice (warm) refrigerator where Jews can be kept, until one needs them, and gains the benefit of their intelligence, without the social/political inconvenience of their presence.

You see, in my opinion, the world has learned that Jews are valuable for civilization, but few want to compete with them on an even playing field, so the existence of Israel solves that problem.

Again, the above is my opinion. You don't have to like it. You don't have to convince me of the correct interpretation of history. I tend to be a cynic about textbook versions of history.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 07:39 am
Foofie wrote:
My contention is that if a modern, western country would have offered these survivors something akin to Miami Beach or Westchester county in NY, they never would have gone to Palestine.

Are you serious? You think that, in the late 40s, most Jews would have preferred Westchester county over a country in their holy lands?

Foofie wrote:
The nice thing (said sarcastically), I believe, people feel about Israel is that the world can gain the usefulness of what Jews develop, in the way of science, medicine, etc., but the Jews don't have to be living amongst others, and also don't therefore get to vote in one's country. Hey, that's another idea, from the perspective of western Gentile civilization: Israel is a nice (warm) refrigerator where Jews can be kept, until one needs them, and gains the benefit of their intelligence, without the social/political inconvenience of their presence.

And how does this theory hold up with regard to the fact that only 41% of the world's Jews live in Israel[/url]? And a majority of the world's Jews thus do live amongst those others you refer to?
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 08:31 am
nimh wrote:
Foofie wrote:
My contention is that if a modern, western country would have offered these survivors something akin to Miami Beach or Westchester county in NY, they never would have gone to Palestine.

Are you serious? You think that, in the late 40s, most Jews would have preferred Westchester county over a country in their holy lands?

Foofie wrote:

And how does this theory hold up with regard to the fact that only 41% of the world's Jews live in Israel[/url]? And a majority of the world's Jews thus do live amongst those others you refer to?

Foofie does not seem interested in factual accuracy: "Don't give me homework assignments. I don't give you homework assignments. My opinion is my opinion."

You are free to cling to your opinions, Foofie, but your opinions seem to be based on ignorance.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 08:33 am
Foofie wrote:
nimh wrote:
Always fun when someone so demonstrably ignorant tries to lecture other people..

It's not that I lecture; I don't converse. It's a trait of Asperger's.

I'm sorry to hear that you have Asperger's. I must admit I knew nothing about it - only had heard of the name, nothing else.

You spurred me on to looking something up about it. Like this page. And some of the descriptions on this page may seem a propos, here.

Mind you, descriptions like the ones below, from that second link, made me think about forums like these in general. I can't help thinking that there's many forum posters on the Politics and Religion boards that share some or many traits with people with Asperger's! :wink: :

Quote:
The child with Asperger's syndrome is often immature in the art of negotiation and compromise and may not know when to back down and apologize. He or she will not accept a particular school rule if it appears to be illogical, and will pursue a point or argument as a matter of principle. [..]

We know that the child with Asperger's syndrome has difficulty with social integration with his or her peers. [..] Those children who have exceptionally high IQs may compensate by becoming arrogant and egocentric, and have considerable difficulty acknowledging that they have made a mistake. Such children can be hypersensitive to any suggestion of criticism, yet overly critical of others, including teachers, parents or authority figures. [..]

The child can develop a form of over-compensation [..] by developing a sense of arrogance such that the 'fault' or problem is in other people and that the child is 'above the rules' that he or she finds so difficult to understand. The child or adult goes into what I describe as 'God mode', an omnipotent person who never makes a mistake, cannot be wrong and whose intelligence must be worshipped. [..]

A lack of ability in social play with peers and in interactions with adults can result in the development of behaviours to achieve dominance and control in a social context; these include the use of intimidation, and an arrogant and inflexible attitude. Other children and parents are likely to capitulate to avoid yet another confrontation. The child can become 'intoxicated' by such power and dominance, which may lead to conduct problems.

When such children are confused as to the intentions of others or what to do in a social situation, or have made a conspicuous error, the resulting 'negative' emotion can lead to the misperception that the other person's actions were deliberately malicious. The response is to inflict equal discomfort [..]: 'He hurt my feelings so I will hurt him.' [..]

The compensatory mechanism of arrogance can also affect other aspects of social interaction. The child may have difficulty admitting being wrong and be notorious for arguing. Hans Asperger advised that:
    There is a great danger of getting involved in endless arguments with these children, be it in order to prove that they are wrong or to bring them towards some insight. This is especially true for parents, who frequently find themselves trapped in endless discussion. [..]
There can be a remarkably accurate recall of what was said or done to prove a point, and no concession, or acceptance of a compromise or a different perspective. Parents may consider that this characteristic could lead to a successful career as a defence lawyer in an adversarial court. Certainly the child has had a great deal of practice arguing his or her point.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 09:39 am
nimh wrote:
Foofie wrote:

Foofie wrote:

I am talking about the time Israel was birthed by the U.N.; most countries did not want any, or more Jews. Few believed, at that time, a Jewish community was an asset. In the 1940's anti-Semitism was still rampant in the U.S.; many colleges did not want Jews, or had a quota. There were still "restricted" hotels, country clubs. Corporate America hired few Jews, if any at all, in more than a few industries.

Perhaps, it has become fashionable, of late, to have a Jewish community in one's country? Who knows?

My stating the surviving Jews of the Holocaust might have preferred Westchester, or Miami Beach to Palestine was said to sardonically make the point that, I believe, only religious Jews, who might have been either more vocal, or were the only individuals that were asked (where would you like to go?), was the reason the world believed that these Holocaust survivors were only too happy to go to a desert.

And, don't think those Holocaust survivors were so naive to think any developed country would want them. They just barely survived in developed countries, where only a few made an effort to save them (a moment to thank the Danes for their saving every Jew in Denmark).

Was Israel the culmination of centuries of loving the Jews in Europe? Did people cry when they heard that these Holocaust survivors weren't coming home to claim their confiscated homes and belongings?
(Ha!)

Rather than debate my opinion, what is yours? I could only make incorrect guesses?

So, let's fast forward to today. Germany wants to show they have a Jewish community. France has a Jewish community; so does the U.S., England, Canada, Australia, Russia, and small communities in northern European countries. So do a few Latin American countries. Cuba has a synagogue in Havana.

But wait, where are these Jews? Oh, they're living mostly in cities, where the comopolitan nature of cities allows them to live. Notice there are few Jews in the Deep South in the U.S. Guess why? That's right. Once we leave large urban centers we find more rural people just aren't too pleased with any perceived interlopers, and that oftentimes includes Jews (not many Catholics in the Deep South either).

Why do you think so many Jews get advanced degrees and wind up in academia. Could it have anything to do with the progressive milieu in academia?

So, let's agree to not agree. And, yes, Christian nations have gotten over much of their official Jew hatred today. Strange, but the Protocols is still selling in some Muslim countries. Gee, and Jews once lived so well under the Ottoman Empire? Isn't it odd how there always seems to be one part of the world that has a "problem" with Jews? It almost reminds me of the "good cop, bad cop" routine.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 10:10 am
wandeljw wrote:
nimh wrote:
Foofie wrote:

Foofie wrote:

Foofie does not seem interested in factual accuracy: "Don't give me homework assignments. I don't give you homework assignments. My opinion is my opinion."

You are free to cling to your opinions, Foofie, but your opinions seem to be based on ignorance.

Opinions, not being objective fact, but a subjective view, should not cause umbrage, if it admitted to be an opinion. Why would anyone take umbrage with my opinion, if I admit it is only my opinion?

If my opinions are based on ignorance, why point it out? It's like someone believing in evolution arguing with a Creationist. Really a worthless effort, in my opinion. Why point out the belief in Adam and Eve could be considered ignorance (in evolution)? Sounds like circular reasoning to me?

And, ad hominem references ("based on ignorance") don't prove one's position at all.

I think Caucasians of European Christian extraction, following WWII, had a real identity crises, based on the Holocaust. Christians need to feel they are "good people," as the saying goes. The actions/non-actions of white Europeans of Christian backgrounds, during the Holocaust (even as silent observers), made many people feel uneasy. Not a collective guilt, per perhaps, a collective identity crises.

So, while we don't see official revisionist history (there was no Holocaust) coming from European countries today, there seems to have been a need to write the post WWII history as thought everyone was nice to those Jewish surviviors, starting with those Jews being happy they are now Israelis. I believe, Israel, for some of those survivors of the Holocaust was trying to make a lemonade out of a lemon. Remember, they had their homes, property confiscated. Careers were gone. Not such a pretty story, unless of course, we focus the cameras only on the Israelis dancing in a circle singing Hebrew songs.

So, of the facts we all can read, I don't believe the interpretation of all the facts. You can if you choose.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 10:19 am
Facts can be erroneous, Foofie. Many have pointed out factual errors in your posts.

I apologize if anything I have written seems ad hominem.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 10:28 am
nimh wrote:
Foofie wrote:
nimh wrote:
Always fun when someone so demonstrably ignorant tries to lecture other people..

It's not that I lecture; I don't converse. It's a trait of Asperger's.

I'm sorry to hear that you have Asperger's. I must admit I knew nothing about it - only had heard of the name, nothing else.

You spurred me on to looking something up about it. Like this page. And some of the descriptions on this page may seem a propos, here.

Mind you, descriptions like the ones below, from that second link, made me think about forums like these in general. I can't help thinking that there's many forum posters on the Politics and Religion boards that share some or many traits with people with Asperger's! :wink: :

Quote:
The child with Asperger's syndrome is often immature in the art of negotiation and compromise and may not know when to back down and apologize. He or she will not accept a particular school rule if it appears to be illogical, and will pursue a point or argument as a matter of principle. [..]

We know that the child with Asperger's syndrome has difficulty with social integration with his or her peers. [..] Those children who have exceptionally high IQs may compensate by becoming arrogant and egocentric, and have considerable difficulty acknowledging that they have made a mistake. Such children can be hypersensitive to any suggestion of criticism, yet overly critical of others, including teachers, parents or authority figures. [..]

The child can develop a form of over-compensation [..] by developing a sense of arrogance such that the 'fault' or problem is in other people and that the child is 'above the rules' that he or she finds so difficult to understand. The child or adult goes into what I describe as 'God mode', an omnipotent person who never makes a mistake, cannot be wrong and whose intelligence must be worshipped. [..]

A lack of ability in social play with peers and in interactions with adults can result in the development of behaviours to achieve dominance and control in a social context; these include the use of intimidation, and an arrogant and inflexible attitude. Other children and parents are likely to capitulate to avoid yet another confrontation. The child can become 'intoxicated' by such power and dominance, which may lead to conduct problems.

When such children are confused as to the intentions of others or what to do in a social situation, or have made a conspicuous error, the resulting 'negative' emotion can lead to the misperception that the other person's actions were deliberately malicious. The response is to inflict equal discomfort [..]: 'He hurt my feelings so I will hurt him.' [..]

The compensatory mechanism of arrogance can also affect other aspects of social interaction. The child may have difficulty admitting being wrong and be notorious for arguing. Hans Asperger advised that:
    There is a great danger of getting involved in endless arguments with these children, be it in order to prove that they are wrong or to bring them towards some insight. This is especially true for parents, who frequently find themselves trapped in endless discussion. [..]
There can be a remarkably accurate recall of what was said or done to prove a point, and no concession, or acceptance of a compromise or a different perspective. Parents may consider that this characteristic could lead to a successful career as a defence lawyer in an adversarial court. Certainly the child has had a great deal of practice arguing his or her point.

There's no blood test for Asperger's. There's not even agreement whether it's on the Autistic Spectrum or a separate syndrome. Plus, it needs to be identified in childhood. Much of the adult world didn't get that benefit, since Dr. Asperger in Germany didn't have the German articles translated to English until a few decades later.

The traits can certainly seem obnoxious to the average social person. And, since some adults, with the Asperger's traits, can be far to the end of the right bell curve tail, they don't give in, when they think they might be interacting with the mean, median or the mode of social conforming opinions.

This might broach another thread as to whether Karen Horney (I believe it was her) who wrote on the superiority complex, always being an over compensation for feelings of inferiority, was correct?

In my obnoxious opinion, I do believe there are those who are truly superior in some ways. Many people resent superior traits, when they meet them. Especially, if that person, with the superior traits, is not humble regarding those traits.

Can someone start this new thread? Why don't I start it? I'd rather someone else did.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 10:35 am
wandeljw wrote:
Facts can be erroneous, Foofie. Many have pointed out factual errors in your posts.

I apologize if anything I have written seems ad hominem.

Apology accepted (honestly, I care little of other's opinons of me).

As far as factual errors in my posts? Like in Alice in Wonderland, up is down, and down is up.

And, I'm late for a tea party (said the Mad Hatter).
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 10:35 am
Foofie wrote:
Much of the adult world didn't get that benefit, since Dr. Asperger in Germany didn't have the German articles translated to English until a few decades later.

Hans Asperger was an Austrian, not a German.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 10:36 am
Foofie wrote:
nimh wrote:

I am talking about the time Israel was birthed by the U.N.; most countries did not want any, or more Jews. Few believed, at that time, a Jewish community was an asset. In the 1940's anti-Semitism was still rampant in the U.S.; many colleges did not want Jews, or had a quota. There were still "restricted" hotels, country clubs. Corporate America hired few Jews, if any at all, in more than a few industries.

Perhaps, it has become fashionable, of late, to have a Jewish community in one's country? Who knows?

Hm. No doubt about the shameful institutionalised anti-semitism that was still widespread in America and Europe back then. But otherwise, eh.

I mean, if even now the majority of Jews lives outside Israel, surely that was even more true back when Israel was still just being settled by pioneers facing the desert. So the point about how the majority of Jews do in fact live among other nations in other countries holds up even more for back then.

I do agree with a lot you said in this post. About how the Europeans of 1945/46 were hardly eager to welcome surviving Jews back - plenty of horror stories from those times. About how anti-semitism is alive and well especially in more rural/conservative areas, and about how it is often part of the rejection of any kind of outsiders there.

I'd also echo the irony of the Muslim world having now taken over the brand and products of anti-semitism that were fostered for centuries in Christian Europe. Almost like a relay race yeah, except that I dont believe in any big plot behind it.

What I dont like is how you've played fast and loose with facts in this thread, making all kinds of assertions, some of 'em true, others demonstrably false. It's like you take these scatter shots, and invariably hit some good targets as well as some wrong targets. Makes me wish you'd spend some more time on checking and backing up your assertions, and then come back to make a more selective/informed argument.

What I also dont like is how you make these kind of generalisations and prejudices about whole peoples and nations that, IMO, WW2 should have made suspect forever, even as you demonstrate ignorance about those countries and peoples. Just my 2 cents.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 10:43 am
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Foofie wrote:
Much of the adult world didn't get that benefit, since Dr. Asperger in Germany didn't have the German articles translated to English until a few decades later.

Hans Asperger was an Austrian, not a German.

It was necessary to point this out?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 10:44 am
Foofie wrote:

Actually, his papers didn't interest the scientific world* until Lorna Wing** wrote about it.
* mainly because Austrian-American psychiatrist and physician Leo Kanner published similar papers - but in English and in the USA - related to childhood autism at about the same time as Asperger's works were published.
** Wing is the author of many books and academic papers, including Asperger's Syndrome: a Clinical Account, a 1981 academic paper that popularised the research of Hans Asperger and introduced the term Asperger's syndrome.)
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 10:45 am
Foofie wrote:

Well, I doubt that many would like if I name instead of the USA any other English-speaking country.

And someone working in Dublin wouldn't like if I said he worked in the UK.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 10:53 am
nimh wrote:
Foofie wrote:
nimh wrote:

Hm. No doubt about the shameful institutionalised anti-semitism that was still widespread in America and Europe back then. But otherwise, eh.

I mean, if even now the majority of Jews lives outside Israel, surely that was even more true back when Israel was still just being settled by pioneers facing the desert. So the point about how the majority of Jews do in fact live among other nations in other countries holds up even more for back then.

I do agree with a lot you said in this post. About how the Europeans of 1945/46 were hardly eager to welcome surviving Jews back - plenty of horror stories from those times. About how anti-semitism is alive and well especially in more rural/conservative areas, and about how it is often part of the rejection of any kind of outsiders there.

I'd also echo the irony of the Muslim world having now taken over the brand and products of anti-semitism that were fostered for centuries in Christian Europe. Almost like a relay race yeah, except that I dont believe in any big plot behind it.

What I dont like is how you've played fast and loose with facts in this thread, making all kinds of assertions, some of 'em true, others demonstrably false. It's like you take these scatter shots, and invariably hit some good targets as well as some wrong targets. Makes me wish you'd spend some more time on checking and backing up your assertions, and then come back to make a more selective/informed argument.

What I also dont like is how you make these kind of generalisations and prejudices about whole peoples and nations that, IMO, WW2 should have made suspect forever, even as you demonstrate ignorance about those countries and peoples. Just my 2 cents.

I think you are making reference to the "halo effect." When you hang out with smart people, other people are likely to think you too are smart, even if they never spoke to you. The reverse is true. So, the perception of Europe and its people during WWII, is not exactly positive for Jewish people, especially if they are American born and never came in contact with the murderous brand of anti-Semitism.

I think too many Europeans are willing to gloss over the atrocities, or give them a nice cohesive label, so today we can focus on the somewhat philo-Semitic orientation of European countries. Sorry, I know Europeans are today not guilty of any WWII atrocities, nor any today, but in my opinion, I suspect the general consensus, if the truth be known, is that Jews are still considered outsiders as Europeans.

And, many are happy when they read how total assimilation will one day be achieved.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 10:55 am
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Foofie wrote:

Well, I doubt that many would like if I name instead of the USA any other English-speaking country.

O.K., O.K., you're correct.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 11:08 am
Foofie wrote:
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Foofie wrote:

O.K., O.K., you're correct.

You are making progress, Foofie. I hope that your Aspergers syndrome is only a mild case.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 11:12 am
Foofie wrote:
...honestly, I care little of other's opinons of me.

As far as factual errors in my posts? Like in Alice in Wonderland, up is down, and down is up.

For one with such a professed indifference to the opinions of others, you exhibit a quite remarkable interest in expressing your own opinions to them. Has it occurred to you that, apart from their shock value, most of the opinions you have expressed here are of little objective merit, and are, once considered dispassionately, not particularly interesting?
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 03:12 pm
There is a Jewish community in Jonesboro Ark...just a few miles south of the Mo border....a very "rural" area not known for it's acceptance of other cultures....always struck me as odd, but they have been there since the 1880s. And yes, if the name sounds familiar this is the same Jonesboro that was all over the news in the late 90s, because of a school shooting.

I've enjoyed this entire thread, from Walters initial post {I often wonder about that very thing, parents/children of infamous personalitys, and how the cope.} to Foofie's overall viewpoint...his opinion....while I have nothing against facts, often an unbridled opinion makes for excellent reading.
0 Replies