Sad things make me return

stuh505

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2007 12:53 pm
eoe wrote:
But if she's taped w/o her knowledge, it will be considered inadmissable, right?

What? You mean if I rob a jewelry store and I didn't notice the video camera then they aren't allowed to use it against me in court? Score!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2007 01:02 pm
Right.

and why wouldnt he be allowed to tape what is going on in his own home?

yeah, it is a bit ......... backhanded.... but if she is cheating, and telling him she wants it over right away. .. just what seems like seconds after he gets home.

To me, its a tit for tat
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2007 02:27 pm
What eoe says sounds right. Even if it's admissable, I'm not sure would help anything. Seed's comment was that she doesn't consider abortion an option, either. And there are way too many people who were ambivalent at best about a pregnancy, especially right around the time they found out about it, who develop bonds as the pregnancy progresses. I don't think an un-acted-upon expression of ambivalence at the not-yet-2-month mark would (or should) necessarily have any impact on a custody hearing once the baby is born.

I don't think anything will be served by demonizing Seed's wife... I know Seed is young and I'm assuming she is young and I think the emphasis should be on trying to make things work for three young lives as well as is practical.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2007 07:40 pm
oh and if this helps any of you understand her a little better, she is 19, and i am 24. just a little bit of extra info
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2007 07:46 pm
Seed, I'm just catching up on the latest news. You don't deserve this.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2007 08:40 pm
people tape conversations all the time and use them in court.... errr, at least in movies they do.

it sucks, but it might be the best thing for you and the baby. in times like this you have to put yourself first otherwise your life will get screwed over even more.

hang in there, seed. perhaps it had to happen this way for some reason. destiny, higher powers' test of strength, who knows.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2007 07:07 pm
Hey, Seed. How ya doin'?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2007 03:52 pm
Swimpy wrote:
Hey, Seed. How ya doin'?

Well, how's life going on?
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2007 04:25 pm
Oh Seed. I am sorry to hear all this.

How has today been?

I whole heartedly agree with looking after yourself first right now.

How is your family with her? Just thinking, is there a way to cover her around with clear headed and priority minded people (the baby, the bigger and longer picture of life for all of you) ...to ease her a bit, and mostly to ease your worries about how the baby will be without you there?

Hold on. I hope you're ok.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2007 04:58 pm
I hope Seed comes back and tells us he's alright.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2007 04:59 pm
I'm one who's iffy on taping.

But I do care about Seed.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 06:07 pm
So I thought things were getting easier.

i was wrong.

I had to watch her start packing today. it hurt. i tried not to show it. i tried to be nice and just chat with her. then she asked me if I could help her pack. I just walked away. I think she was upset. I just dont think she understands how much it hurts me.

Though i think she i starting to realize what she is doing. She keeps saying "things might change once I'm away from you." I think she might have taken it to far and doesn't know how to come back from that point.

All that is left to do is hope that things mend themselves. Though I am doubtful.

So thats your update.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 06:08 pm
<sigh> A2K is full of sad things tonight. Seed. Time will temper the bad feelings. Just hang in there.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 06:36 pm
new development in the last 10 minutes. saw another email to same guy tell him that she is in love with him and that nothing is ever going to change that.

i would like to know what you guys think about me emailing him and having a word or two with him.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 06:50 pm
Don't.

If you love something, set it free...

You are being an upstanding gentleman to this point. Stay the higher ground. it wouldn't make a difference.

(What would his response be? Okay, you're right. Keep her?)
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 06:54 pm
squinney's right, Seed. It will serve no purpose to engage this guy.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 06:55 pm
i dont care what his responce would be. i would just like him to know something about this whole situation. because she sure is hell isnt telling him the whole story.

i am really pissed off and really angry right now. I i hate being lied to, and i hate being taken advantage of. i really hate it.

my whole body is hot right now i feel like i am on fire. i dont know what to do.

i want to confront her about it, but i cant do that either. to much drama for the child she is carrying. but my eyes are opened up now. she never wanted to fix this marriage. she never wanted this marriage to work. never.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 06:56 pm
I agree with SQuinney - don't do it. It might make you feel better if you initiate a chat with her about it - she's not being clear with you. But only if you really really REALLY think you can stay calm.

Hmmm... I'm sick - run that idea across others here first if you want to go with it.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 06:59 pm
I agree.

You could write it but DON'T SEND IT. Read it tomorrow. Give it some time.

Get the feelings out somehow though if it'll help. A few ideas:
*write the letter and keep it for yourself
*go pound on something safe (punching bag, pillows) and yell out what you want to say
*yap off to a friend who knows how to listen
*and there is writing here for what you are ok with having shown

hold on, seed.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 07:00 pm
Seed wrote:
i dont care what his responce would be. i would just like him to know something about this whole situation. because she sure is hell isnt telling him the whole story.

i am really pissed off and really angry right now. I i hate being lied to, and i hate being taken advantage of. i really hate it.

my whole body is hot right now i feel like i am on fire. i dont know what to do.

i want to confront her about it, but i cant do that either. to much drama for the child she is carrying. but my eyes are opened up now. she never wanted to fix this marriage. she never wanted this marriage to work. never.

Take a walk, Seed. Get away from the situation before you do or say something you'll regret.
0 Replies