Really bad jokes - don't be afraid to post yours here

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 02:22 am
@hingehead,
Excellent!

Reminds me of the German knock knock joke.

(German accent)

Knock knock

Who's there?

Where are your papers?

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 02:27 am
@Lordyaswas,
Or the April Fools knock knock. One you can play on your mates.

April 1st comes around.......

You: Hey (insert name of mate here), I know an April Fool knock knock.

Mate : Really? How does it go?

You: You start.

They will then invarioubly say, without thinking....

Mate: knock knock

As quick as possible, you jump in with who's there?, and wait for the penny to drop.

FBM

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 03:55 am
@Lordyaswas,
OK, I'm gonna have to try that one... Very Happy
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 06:47 am
@Lordyaswas,
Stolen from American Werewolf in London c1980, which undoubtedly stole it from somewhere else.

Did some research, the knock knock joke is nearly eighty years old
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knock-knock_joke
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 07:02 am
@hingehead,
I started work in 1971 and it was certainly around then, as it was about the first prank played on me.
In those days it was known as the Irish knock knock joke, but PC has changed it to April Fool.

Another prank played on me at that time was being sent down the road to the other butchers and being told to ask them for a long weight, supposedly because my butcher boss had an unusually large side of beef to weigh.

Half an hour of shuffling my feet while the butchers and customers sniggered quietly, I realised that a long weight was exactly what I was getting. A verbal joke rather than written, obviously.
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 07:06 am
Knock, knock.
Who's there?
The Interrupting Cow.
The Interrup . . .
MOO!
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 07:46 am
@roger,
Did you hear the one about the plastic surgeon who hung himself?
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 07:53 am
@George,
The very earliest one I remember was when I was about six or seven in the playground.

Knock knock

Who's there?

I one tap

I one tap who?

And everyone runs off screaming and holding their noses.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 04:12 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

A man walks into a bar and says "ouch" because it was not a bar where they sell beer, but an iron bar, and it hurt his head.

So he sat down on the sidewalk holding his head, as he thought he might have a concussion, and needed to collect himself. Another man came by and asked if the gentleman needed any assistance. Our friend said to the stranger, "I walked into a bar and now my head hurts very badly." The stranger, with a superior tone of voice replied, "Well, it's your own business if you want to drink so early in the day, but the fact you now have a headache is entirely your own fault. At least you are not driving under the influence, as not only is that illegal, but dangerous to yourself and others as well.

The man looked up, not understanding, and replied "I haven't been drinking, what do I look like, some kind of nefarious character? You must think I'm going to take this iron bar and go home and beat my wife and children with it."

Suddenly, both men looked at each other, and realized how they had misunderstood each other, and had a great laugh over it.

That night, both men related the story to their respective families, and everyone thought it was amusing, even the baby, sitting in his highchair and smiling around the zweiback he was sucking on.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 04:24 pm
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:
A man walking into a hospital notices a prominent surgeon and his surgical resident down on their hands and knees digging in one of the flower beds. He goes over to them and asks, “Can I help? Did you lose something?”
“No,” says one of the surgeons, “We’re about to do a heart transplant on a individual health insurance executive and we’re looking for a suitable stone.”

Hey, actually that's not bad.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 04:36 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Two baby seals walk into a club.

Now THAT, has all the elements of a really bad/good joke.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 07:04 pm
http://dilbert.com/dyn/str_strip/000000000/00000000/0000000/200000/30000/5000/100/235185/235185.strip.gif
Lustig Andrei

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 09:05 pm
@hingehead,
That belongs on the geek humor thread.
hingehead

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 10:23 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Yeah, I pondered that - but the pun swayed me.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 01:24 am
I've just read an article in the paper saying that one in five people in the world are now Chinese.

There are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It’s either my mum or my Dad, or my older Brother Colin, or my younger Brother Ho-Cha-Chu? But I think its Colin.

(Tommy Cooper)
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 11:11 am
This is really a "bad joke".

The Captain of the small French Resistance heard that Nazis are using trains to send detainees and prisoners to their concentration camps.

He called his right man partisan.

"I want you to stop Nazis of using trains to transport detainees out of our town. Do not hesitate using all possible tactics. Here, you have money to acquire whatever is necessary. Our allies will arrive in seven days, and we must do something today. Go! Vive la France!"

The partisan departed and came back at night.

"Captain! Captain! Mission accomplished!"

The Captain asked him very interested, "and, did you buy dynamite to blow out the rails? Did you cause the train to explode?"

"No my Captain, I bought all the train tickets up to next week..."
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 11:53 am
I went to see the Doctor just after Christmas, and he said I was suffering from stress. He told me to relax by drinking a bottle of wine after a hot bath, but I couldn't even finish drinking the hot bath!

He weighed me and said I was 5lbs too heavy, and put me on the whisky diet. Last week I lost three days.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2015 08:22 am
TWO TREES AND A WOODPECKER

It is hard to find a joke today without a dirty word or two in it, but
here is one:

Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small
tree begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, 'Is that
tree a son of a beech or a son of a birch?'

The birch says he cannot tell, but just then a woodpecker lands on the
sapling.

The birch says, 'Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can you tell if that
is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?'

The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree and replies, 'It is neither
a son of a beech nor a son of a birch. It is, however, the best piece of
ash I have ever poked my pecker into.

0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2015 08:47 am
An RAF Battle of Britain Squadron Leader was asked by the local Women's Institute to come and talk about his time flying Spitfires.

During the talk, he told them about his first encounter with the enemy.

"I was flying above Dover one day when I was jumped by two Fockers"

The Chairlady rushed over and snatched the microphone. "Before we go on, I must explain that Focker is a make of German aeroplane", and handed the mic back to the Suaddron Leader.

He looked puzzled but quickly regained his composure and continued.

"Yes, German aeroplanes. These two fockers were Mescherschmidts ...now where was I....?
carloslebaron

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2015 02:15 pm
After losing the whole guerrilla group, only the Captain and his right hand partisan survived a heavy Nazi attack. They run to a safe area while the Captain was recovering from severe wounds.

The Captain gave the binoculars of the partisan, two rifles, some ammunition, and gave him orders to watch if the enemy is near.

"Captain! Captain"... I can see the enemy!
"Are they little or big?"
"Little, my Captain".
"OK, rest for a while. Return back to your duties in 30 minutes."

The Partisan did so. After 30 minutes, using the binoculars he saw the enemy again.

"Captain! Captain!... I can see the enemy again."
"Are they little or big?"
"Little, my Captain".
"Very well, we still have more time. Rest 15 minutes, and after that return back to your duties."

After the 15 minutes the Captain's right hand partisan used the binoculars again.

"Captain! Captain! ... I can see the enemy!
"Are the little or big?"
"Big, mi Captain."
"Then, charge the rifles and shoot and kill the most of them that you can!
"I can't do that my Captain", said the partisan with affliction.
"Why?!"
"Because I know them since they were little..."
0 Replies