Really bad jokes - don't be afraid to post yours here

anonymously99stwin

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 10:17 pm
@panzade,
Boss man said to her, why should I hire you.

She said, always be a coward to your future boss. Her weakness.
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 05:05 am
So these two roaches, Tom and Oscar, are hanging out next to a dumpster enjoying a snack. “Hey Tom” said Oscar to his friend, “You know that restaurant down the block? I went there yesterday to pick up some scraps, and I couldn’t believe how clean it was, I could practically see my reflection through the shiny waxed floor.” “Oscar” hollered Tom spitting the food out of his mouth, “please not while I am eating!!”
hingehead

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 05:26 am
@vonny,
Two flies on a cow pat. One farts, the other says 'puh-leez, not while I'm eating'.
Advocate

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 12:25 pm
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

Two flies on a cow pat. One farts, the other says 'puh-leez, not while I'm eating'.

Stinking joke!
anonymously99

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 12:33 pm
@Advocate,
There's this woman who isn't big on looking in or at mirrors. Days perhaps weeks go by she avoids looking in a mirror. But then one day she looks in the mirror unsure of who it is she sees. This is every time she looks in or at a mirror.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 12:40 pm
Two old men are talking at the old folks home and one complains he thinks he's getting Alzheimer's because he can't even remember how old he is. His friend says "I can tell you . I have a system", , and puts his hand down his friends pants and begins to fondle his balls. After a couple of minutes he says "You're 92". "That's right!" , his friend exclaimed, "How did you do that?" His friend replied, "You told me yesterday".
panzade

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 01:22 pm
As long as we're entering the "blue" phase
http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/photoshop/2/5/6/8256_slide.jpg?v=1
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 02:42 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
If he can't remember how old he is how does he know the guy is right? Was it just a ploy to get his balls fondled?
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 02:48 pm
@hingehead,
What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus?

I want to hold your hand, your hand, your hand....
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 02:49 pm
@hingehead,
Try it this way hinge.

Two seniors are talking at the old folks home and one complains he thinks he's getting Alzheimer's because he can't even remember how old he is. His friend says "I can tell you . I have a system", , and puts her hand down her friends pants and begins to fondle his balls. After a couple of minutes she says "You're 92".
"That's right!" , he exclaims, "How did you do that?"
She replies, "You told me yesterday"
hingehead

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 04:06 pm
@panzade,
Same problem: how can the person who can't remember their age know the other person is right?

Not a biggie just the way my brain rolls.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 04:09 pm
@hingehead,
Uh.....the age doesn't matter!
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 04:10 pm
well since we're getting down to splitting hairs and milking the last possible bit of humor out of the joke.... in early stages of Alzheimer's , which this guy was obviously in because he was aware of his failing memory, one can forget things but remember them if cued and reminded. There now it's officially 100% not funny.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 04:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I know, but if can't remember my age and you tell me a number how can I know it's right?
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 04:22 pm
@hingehead,
That's not the important issue of that 'joke.' They could both be senile, but the activity between the two isn't about age.
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 04:29 pm

http://memeguy.com/photos/images/bad-joke-sunday-25742.jpg
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 04:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Confused Laughing
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 05:04 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I know. But if you can't remember something, and someone tells you what it is, how do you know it's right when you can't remember it?
panzade

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 05:10 pm
@hingehead,
Ok We''ll deconstruct the joke further to make it more plausible. But I'm warning you, it's losing its humour.

Two seniors are talking at the old folks home and one complains he thinks he's getting Alzheimer's because he can't even remember how old he is. His friend says "I can tell you . I have a system", , and puts her hand down her friends pants and begins to fondle his balls. After a couple of minutes she says "You're 92".
"How did you know that?"
She replies, "You told me yesterday"
hingehead

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2014 05:14 pm
@panzade,
Didn't you already post this version? I get the joke. It's funny. But on analysis if you've truly forgotten something how can you know if what your told is exactly what you forgot?