Really bad jokes - don't be afraid to post yours here

ossobuco

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 07:14 pm
@spendius,
I happen to be relatively deaf and have hereditary lack of smell. Not to mention bad vision.

So, you're just wrong.

So cute.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 09:06 pm
This for foofie.

Two Jewish fellows decided to have Pincus the schneider (tailor) make them custom-made tuxedos which they were going to wear at the upcoming wedding of the daughter of one of the men. Pincus took their measurements. The two friends insisted that the new tuxedos must be black. "None of this midnight blue huzzerai," they told him.

In a week's time the tuxes were ready and the two friends went to pick them up and try them on at the tailor shop. The fit was perfect but they kept looking at the color in the somewhat dim light of the shop. Finally they decided to step outside in the sun light to make sure that Pincus hadn't, in fact, deceived them and used midnight blue cloth instead of black. But even in the good light it was hard to tell the true color of the fabric.

Coming up the street they saw two nuns in full black habit coming toward them. "If anyone will know the difference between black and midnight blue," one of them said, "it would be those sisters. They're always dressed in black. Let's ask them their opinion." So they called the nuns over.

After this conversation with the two sartorially challenged men, the nuns returned to their convent to discover that their Mother Superior had seen the sisters conversing with two men in evening dress in broad daylight. Mother Superior was shocked. "How could you do this, talk to a couple of bon vivants in themiddle of the day, in plain sight of everybody?" she chided her charges.

"Oh, no, Mother Superior," one of the nuns explained, "these turned out to be very learned gentlemen. In fact, one of them spoke in Latin."

"Latin? What did he say?"

"Well, I heard him say quite distinctly Marcus Pincus factus."
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 09:25 pm

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/541658_430851626990767_861703048_n.jpg
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 06:32 pm

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/14087_616365505059573_306753292_n.jpg
Berty McJock

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 06:38 pm
@Region Philbis,
i remember the BSE/CJD scare over here (a few years ago now).

it was a worrying time, but i can honestly say it hasn't affected moo.
0 Replies

Berty McJock

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 06:42 pm
@Region Philbis,
and i know i've already posted this, so sorry for the re-up, but this is one of my all time favourite jokes...

2 cows in a field. one says to the other "what do you think of this 'mad cow disease' then?"
the other says "doesn't affect me mate, i'm a hovercraft."
0 Replies

Berty McJock

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 06:55 pm
who do you ask to defrost some frozen cows?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/legin/sets/72057594129118152/
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 06:59 pm
@Berty McJock,
I was going to ask you to explain that,Berty, but I finally got it. Thaw a herd. OK.
Berty McJock

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 07:09 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
hehehehe

sorry, a week out and i'm losing my touch. it's all the cow jokes wot done it.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 07:30 pm
@Berty McJock,
reason it took me so long to figger it out is because I'd never pronounce 'Thora' as 'thaw-a' meself. I'm surprised that you, being a Scot, would pronounce it like that. Don't the Scots tend to roll their rrrrrs rather than swallow them?
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 11:50 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
My ears tells me the same thing about Scots pronouncing "r's." Even may sound to us like "l's>"
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 01:46 am
If you live by the sword.... I guess that is pretty cool.

I live by some trees and sh*t.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 04:06 am
@Berty McJock,
What's the difference between Bing Croby and Walt Disney?

Bin sings and Walt dizne.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 08:58 am
What is the difference between a Camero and an erection?

I don't have a Camero.
Advocate

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 10:35 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

What is the difference between a Camero and an erection?

I don't have a Camero.

Cool! I'll try this one at the next party I go to.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 02:29 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top 10 Rejection Lines Given by Women

10. I think of you as a brother... (You remind me of that inbred banjo-playing geek in "Deliverance.")

9. There's a slight difference in our ages... (I don't want to do my dad)

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way... (You are the ugliest dork I've ever laid eyes on.)

7. My life is too complicated right now... (I don't want you spending the whole night or else you may hear phone calls from all the other guys I'm seeing.)

6. I've got a boyfriend... (I prefer my male cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's)..

5. I don't date men where I work... (I wouldn't date you if you were in the same 'solar system', much less the same building.)

4. It's not you, it's me... (It's you.)

3. I'm concentrating on my career... (Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.)

2. I'm celibate... (I've sworn off only th! e men like you.)

and the number 1 rejection line given by women (and what it really means)

1. Let's be friends... (I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail about all the other men I meet and have sex with.)

0 Replies

Berty McJock

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 05:52 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
lol no it's pronounced as you thought...you pronounce the "r". thinking about it....you probably need to know the regional english accent, which i think is yorkshire, or maybe the Leeds area. they tend to insert an "r" into consective words where the first ends, and the second begins with what sounds like a vowel...e.g. saw a = sawr a, thaw a = thawr a. even in liverpool "lots of" becomes "lorra".

yeah we roll em, but i left scotland 20 odd years ago, and mines softened. i have a weird accent lol.
roger

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 05:55 pm
@Berty McJock,
My father used to pronounce Africa as something like Aferka. Was it because his father was from Scotland?
roger

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 05:57 pm
@roger,
Erm, he was also from The Bronx
Berty McJock

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 05:59 pm
@roger,
lol i don't think so...funny enough my sister used to say "dumble" instead of "double" in BMW.
0 Replies