Strip Clubs - How do you feel about them

Amigo

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 02:01 pm
When I was bouncing in a strip club their would come that time of the night when they would turn a couple dim lights on, turn the music off and it would be very quit and
the the whole club was just strippers and bouncers counting there money. The strippers made all the money then they would have to "tip out" the bouncers because they kept them safe. Then they had to tip out the bar tender. Then they had to tip out the owner which came right off the top.

Without them exposing their bodys and stroking mens egos and backs and hair and sitting very close (in other words seducing them) we would all have nothing .
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 02:14 pm
Quote:

But I'm sure I'd find it creepy, lots of men sitting around with erections watching some poor girl take off her clothes... spending money just to get a taste of the feelings they can't get from women that don't come with a price tag... .

Do you think people pay money to see scantilly clad women chopped to bits in horror films because they can't feel/do/expect the same way in real life?
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 02:24 pm
boomerang wrote:
Quote:

But I'm sure I'd find it creepy, lots of men sitting around with erections watching some poor girl take off her clothes... spending money just to get a taste of the feelings they can't get from women that don't come with a price tag... .

Do you think people pay money to see scantilly clad women chopped to bits in horror films because they can't feel/do/expect the same way in real life?

Men are just perpetually horny and can't never get enough. :wink:

They're both forms of entertainment Boomerang but I don't think you can compare one to the other. They each appeal to different parts of the person. If you strip (look, it's a pun!) each situation to their basic origins it is apparent that lust is the main influence in one and morbid curiosity in the other.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 02:38 pm
Actually where I went, Eryemil, they did not strip down to nothing, they kept a G-string on - I do remember one particular man that was well-endowed, it was also apparent that he was very happy at the time. The others don't really stick out (pun intended).

My cousin did tell me about one she went to where they did completely strip. She said there was one young man that was extremely hot - that is until he took everything off. She said there was an audible "Aaaaah" among the crowd.
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 02:43 pm
Linkat wrote:
Actually where I went, Eryemil, they did not strip down to nothing, they kept a G-string on - I do remember one particular man that was well-endowed, it was also apparent that he was very happy at the time. The others don't really stick out (pun intended).

My cousin did tell me about one she went to where they did completely strip. She said there was one young man that was extremely hot - that is until he took everything off. She said there was an audible "Aaaaah" among the crowd.

Guys are like a box of chocolates, you never know what flavor you get till you take off the wrapper and bite down. Shocked

This made me laugh Linkat. Smile
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 02:45 pm
I have to agree with Bella on this one. Lots of girls (and guys) are in it for the money or simply because they like it. Maybe for power, maybe for other reasons.

A friend of mine is a male stripper, and he says he really enjoys it because: 1)All the cash 2)He gets to be an actor and being another person for a while. Doubtful he would otherwise make it past community theater:)

I still find strip clubs depressing, but it is entertainment and simply a job for some people. Get in, do your routine, get out.

Heeh, Perplexed, if you've never been it's an experience anyhow (and it's legal!). No fear of rejection there; can let your inhibitions fly out the door. Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 03:33 pm
I don't mind going, but I've never been one to suggest going to a strip club. I'd rather go to a real bar, and pick up real women, then listen to their bullshit while trying to get you to pay for a lapdance. Usually when I go it's to celebrate a birthday or bachelor party. And I really can't even get aroused from a stripper.

There are so many pathetic guys in there that fall for that crap, and sit there in front of stage looking like puppydogs handing over dollar after dollar.

Oh, and most of the strippers are NOT "normal." Most are broken, drug-addicted, fuc#ed up individuals with daddy issues.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 03:35 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Most are broken, drug-addicted, fuc#ed up individuals with daddy issues.

THAT doesn't give you an erection?

Strange. I've got one now just thinking about it.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 04:03 pm
The only time I remember getting an erection from a stripper, it was amateur night. She was a midget dressed like a cowgirl.

So much hotter than a heroin addict.

But even if you people don't like strip clubs, you should still go. I can't think of an easier way to support single moms.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 04:12 pm
Eryemil wrote:
I have to disagree yet again Bella.

This is art.

http://www.apollon-gay-club.sk/galerie/04-11-strip-night/striptease-party-11-2004-05.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/walkenpage/chrismango7.jpg
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 04:16 pm
What are you trying to say with this Chai Tea? By the way, you quoted the caption for the wrong picture. Of course, I thought it'd be obvious which one I was reffering to.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 04:18 pm
i think that was a joke ery
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 04:23 pm
Oh. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 06:40 pm
Everyone loves Mango.

Mango.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 07:05 pm
Mango was FABulous!

Strip clubs? Yuk. Pathetic places for pathetic people.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 07:59 pm
I'm so tricky....I changed the caption.

Mango says go away!

<slaps own ass>

Go away!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 08:04 pm
I'm not interested in them, but don't want to outlaw them or anything. I can see pathos in some guy going to a strip club all the time.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 09:28 pm
Here's true gay art:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/applette/hall_and_oates.jpg

Hall and Oates, baby!

Private eyes (clap clap) are watchin' you...
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 11:38 pm
Perplexed, is that an artificially (spray) painted "blue" rose. I thought there was no such thing.

Perplexed
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 11:49 pm
Gargamel wrote:
Here's true gay art:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/applette/hall_and_oates.jpg

Hall and Oates, baby!

Private eyes (clap clap) are watchin' you...

Those were some weirrrrrd times
0 Replies