Strip Clubs - How do you feel about them

Eryemil

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 04:43 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Eryemil wrote:
Setanta thanks for reading my oh-so-very-deep message. Laughing

ol boy up there wont be goin too deep lemme tell ya...

Damn you guys are so cruel. Laughing

Maybe it's cold?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 04:45 pm
Eryemil wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:
Eryemil wrote:
Setanta thanks for reading my oh-so-very-deep message. Laughing

ol boy up there wont be goin too deep lemme tell ya...

Damn you guys are so cruel. Laughing

Maybe it's cold?

Laughing Laughing Laughing He looks pretty warm to me Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 04:47 pm
you have good eyes......
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 04:48 pm
sings-

Wee willy winkie
Runs through the town
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 04:53 pm
When I was 18 I went to a srip club. I swear I fell in love that night and she loved me, at least when I was 18 I did.

Then 10 years later I got a job as a bouncer and barback at a srip club. I could care less about stip clubs. I think as you get older sex becomes more of an emotional, Mental thing. I could care less about strip clubs.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 04:53 pm
There are some great strip clubs in Europe, and no one objects to them. In fact, they're most often quite upscale and offer
great entertainment.

I haven't been to an American strip club, but I cannot see
the problem either. They all serve a purpose and so far haven't harmed anyone, so why not?
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 05:06 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
There are some great strip clubs in Europe, and no one objects to them. In fact, they're most often quite upscale and offer
great entertainment.

I haven't been to an American strip club, but I cannot see
the problem either. They all serve a purpose and so far haven't harmed anyone, so why not?

You should see some of the places here in the states Jane, just looking at them will give you herpes, syphilis and maybe even crabs. (Though there are some classy ones around the South Beach area [Not that I would know!])

But I agreee with you, I don't see anything innately 'wrong' about it, just expensive. (and not very rewarding Shocked)
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 05:07 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Laughing

i think the uppi-itty ness of nudity is stronger in america then any other country.

here, we will gladly show you someone getting shot, raped, or otherwise traumatised and call it PG.

someone shows one ass cheek and it is rated R
or even worse, edited for " family viewing"

humph..

i was hitting on that subject earlie CJ
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 07:38 pm
Erymil, I don't think we can consider art as purely "mental" and sexuality as purely "physical." Pardon me if I misunderstand you, but to me much of my sexuality is mental and I experience Schumann and Picasso viscerally. Ultimately, sex and art are BOTH physical AND mental. Obviously, there ARE differences, but they are not clarified in terms of a mind-body axis.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 07:49 pm
I like going to a good strip club. Women strippers, not men. *

It kinda disappointed me that Set's not into them. Not quite a deal-breaker, but it did make me wonder if he was the right kinda guy for me. Not into strip clubs, not into ink. Gotta wonder 'bout him.

* though I've seen some good male/female couple strippers
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 07:52 pm
JLNobody wrote:
Erymil, I don't think we can consider art as purely "mental" and sexuality as purely "physical." Pardon me if I misunderstand you, but to me much of my sexuality is mental and I experience Schumann and Picasso viscerally. Ultimately, sex and art are BOTH physical AND mental. Obviously, there ARE differences, but they are not clarified in terms of a mind-body axis.

In the context of a strip-club I don't think there is anything there but lust JL. *shrugs* It seems one-dimensional.

I never intended to generalize, just trying to make a point; to separate strip-tease from art since I didn't agree with Bella dumping them together.

I do agree with you, maybe I should have worded my previous posts better?
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 07:52 pm
Eryemil wrote:
JLNobody wrote:

In the context of a strip-club I don't think there is anything there but, physical, instinctual lust JL. *shrugs* It seems one-dimensional.

I never intended to generalize, just trying to make a point; to separate strip-tease from art since I didn't agree with Bella dumping them together.

I do agree with you, maybe I should have worded my previous posts better?
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 09:16 pm
Just for the record, there are men who don't feel the need to go to strip clubs. Some seem to like them, some don't.

My feelings on it are that strip clubs are boring very quickly. I have very clear cut feelings about it:
Won't get involved with someone who would actually make an issue of going to these joints.

Strip clubs have to be one of the most depressing places on earth once you learn what they are all about. At least I think so.
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 09:18 pm
Anyone have any idea how I quoted myself up there? I have no memory of doing it. Shocked
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 09:19 pm
lol. Nope. That's happened to me before too.

Can I ask who that avatar is a picture of? Me so curious!
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 09:22 pm
That's me up there or rather to my left. ^^ (or is it right?)

I had a blue rose as my avatar a when I joined.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 09:27 pm
Really. Ok. You're cute. Betcha already knew that. Carry on... Smile
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 09:35 pm
flushd wrote:
Really. Ok. You're cute. Betcha already knew that. Carry on... Smile

Thanks for the compliment flushd. Smile

I struggled a long time with self-esteem and body image issues but I managed to get over it. During my research I was amazed at the amount of people that seem to have these problems without any apparent reason, so that gave me a bit of hope. (The rest was sheer will power and stubborness Very Happy)

Ok, so enough tread high-jacking... How about them strippers?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 09:35 pm
One of the most awkward moments in my life was at a strip club in NYC. My company was bidding on a computer installation and the sales rep who was supposed to go to the meeting got ill. I volunteered to take his place. The clients had picked the spot for lunch and they didn't know I was coming in place of my male co-worker. I didn't know the place was strip club until the my taxi pulled up and I saw the very obvious sign(s). I went in and found the table with the clients. I think I was the only woman wearing something over my underwear. The only good part was seeing the looks on the faces of those men when they realized I was the salesperson and I was not going to slowly take off my suit. They were definitely more than a little embarrassed - which sort of endeared them to me. One of them soon suggested we go to a steak restaurant down the block. We did. I think they had picked the strip club in part because my company was picking up the tab. They had been there about 20 minutes and the bill was almost $100, I think they had pre-ordered some services that they had to leave behind undelivered.

I once met a woman who put herself thru law school doing pole dancing, I guess it takes a certain kind of personality to work or patronize these places.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 09:44 pm
Strip clubs perform a very valuable service. Where the hell else are you gonna go in a new town to get a pot or cocaine connection?
0 Replies