My Holocaust Problems

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 01:45 am
Chumly wrote:

Walter: The strangest part is the complete lack of recognition in any Hebrew Holocaust textbooks, and as to his contribution to Holocaust education, even Israeli scholars belittle it! What's with that?

See this book review: Escaping Auschwitz: A Culture Of Forgetting
0 Replies

Trojan

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 08:36 pm
Krege
I have a question, without wading through this thread, in reference to #16 below:

16) According to survivor testimony, hundreds of thousands of Jews were executed at Treblinka and then buried in mass graves in the surrounding area. Why is it that extensive sonar probing of these burial grounds reveals that this alleged final resting place for Holocaust victims has remained undisturbed since at least the last ice age?

This sounds like it is backed up by some scientific discovery. Please produce the scientific study that backs up this statement.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 11:08 pm
Let me save a bunch of time "Trojan". There was no Jewish Holocaust. The Nazis were simply misunderstood. In fact the Jews simply made up the Holocaust to get money and sympathy for the global Zionist conspiracy.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 11:08 pm
And that's radar-proven.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 11:13 pm
I have a feeling "Trojan" is not going to believe anything we say about the horrors and realty of the Holocaust.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 11:30 pm
I wonder, what she/he thaught, after she/he had visited those sites - " all Disneyland" or something like, I suppose.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sun 30 Apr, 2006 05:49 am
I thought this was quite interesting quote from freedom4free's cited website

Quote:
In all these interviews and meetings, the members of Neturei Karta clearly repeated the irrreconcilability of Zionism with authentic Judaism, and the terrible sins of the Zionist regime involved in the mistreatment and oppression of the Palestinian People throughout historic Palestine. For their part, the Palestinian leaders of all parties unequivocally reiterated that their entire dispute is with the Zionist regime and not with the Jewish People or with the Jewish religion, and that it is only Zionist propaganda that argues otherwise.

Both groups look forward to ongoing contact and cooperation to work on re-establishing the friendship and neighborliness among Jews, Muslims and Christians that existed in Palestine prior to the advent of Zionism.
0 Replies

Trojan

Reply Sun 30 Apr, 2006 01:48 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
And that's radar-proven.

Why don't we take it one point at a time. Why is Krege credible? There is no study - and its been seven years.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 30 Apr, 2006 05:22 pm
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
I thought this was quite interesting quote from freedom4free's cited website

Quote:
In all these interviews and meetings, the members of Neturei Karta clearly repeated the irrreconcilability of Zionism with authentic Judaism, and the terrible sins of the Zionist regime involved in the mistreatment and oppression of the Palestinian People throughout historic Palestine. For their part, the Palestinian leaders of all parties unequivocally reiterated that their entire dispute is with the Zionist regime and not with the Jewish People or with the Jewish religion, and that it is only Zionist propaganda that argues otherwise.

Both groups look forward to ongoing contact and cooperation to work on re-establishing the friendship and neighborliness among Jews, Muslims and Christians that existed in Palestine prior to the advent of Zionism.

That's a very good quote, but it would be better pursued on another thread, methinks.
0 Replies

Beyonder

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 02:15 am
If you are a believer in any one of the western religions, I think we can agree that Jews are the chosen people. I also think this suffering is part of the package. And it's going to continue one way or the other. Forever.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 01:24 am
Chosen for what? Any theorem that produces two corollaries that conflict with each other is no theorem. Any religion that produces two daughter religions that hate each other and the parent are abominations. None of them can be from God.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 02:17 am
One basic bottom line wrt the nazi German state is that they did not put women to work in industries the way we did during the war, and had no equivalent of Rosie the Rivoter. They quickly ran out of manpower for essential industries and slave labor became a major part of the system.

I would GUESS that the typical fate of those living in places like Auschwicz was to be worked until they could no longer be, and then killed.
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 02:53 am
Aryan women had another purpose in the Third Reich. After all, someone ought to fill up all that newly acquired lebensraum...
Doubting the holocaust... Denying what has happened... Pfeh. Only 65 years ago, two generations, and already people doubt it happened. Then could you please explain to me what has happened to Anne Frank after she was caught? Or is the next step to say it was all a massive Jewish conspiracy, or some such crap?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 04:25 am
The argument is not whether Hitler had a pathological loathing for Jews, or that the Nazis implemented a program for their destruction...that is beyond doubt. What is at question is the use of these terrible events for political propaganda, in particular justifying the establishment and continuing existence of the State of Israel.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 01:25 am
To deny that the Holocaust occurred not only slights the Ashkenazim, who were the prime targets of the Nazis, but also all of the goyim, roughly equal in number, that were also eliminated by the Nazis in the Holocaust. Zionist propaganda attempts to appropriate the Holocaust as a pretext for the existence of the ethnocentrically bigoted state of Israel, largely portraying it as a wrong perpetrated exclusively against Jews with the collusion of the world. The fact that a roughly equal number of goyim were murdered in the Holocaust negates this rationalization.
0 Replies

Eliran

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 03:42 pm
But Hitler's prime goal was to destroy the Jews, the "inferior race".
The Nazis made the ghettos, the labor camps and the extermination camps only for the Jews, not for "goyim".
These so called Goyim were victims of the war, but they were not Hitler's objective for sure.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 07:58 pm
To the Nazis there were many inferior races. The Ashkenazim were the prime targets of the Nazis. You are incorrect that the extermination camps were only for Jews. They also concentrated and exterminated goyim that weren't up to snuff according to Nazi ideology, such as Slavs, Roma, homosexuals, the metally retarded, the cripple, and political opponents.

The ghettos existed long before Hitler and the Nazis.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 11:14 pm
A lot of Russians soldiers ended up in concentration camps.
0 Replies

Eliran

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 04:23 am
InfraBlue wrote:
To the Nazis there were many inferior races. The Ashkenazim were the prime targets of the Nazis. You are incorrect that the extermination camps were only for Jews. They also concentrated and exterminated goyim that weren't up to snuff according to Nazi ideology, such as Slavs, Roma, homosexuals, the metally retarded, the cripple, and political opponents.

The ghettos existed long before Hitler and the Nazis.

Extermination camps were created mainly for Jews, the goyim that you mentioned were only victims.
Historical fact- 80% of the people killed in the extermination camps were Jews.

And it is well known that ghettos existed before the WWII, but Hitler created them in the war, mainly for Jews.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 07:49 am
I'm not sure for what camps you use the term Extermination camp.

Certainly all the seven (or eight) which are called since the Wannsee Conference in such a way, were mainly focused on the Jews.

And very correctly pointed at by Eliran: the about 500 ghettos, which were created from 1942 onwards in East Europe (and Greek) were founded as part of the extermination system.
0 Replies