My Holocaust Problems

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 05:11 am
IMPORTED them, that's what they did.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 05:26 am
Well, at least they look neither with a rucksack as with pouches.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 07:43 am
This statement of yours, Walter, is what "I know."

The Holocaust came only to France after it was occupied by Germans, btw.

It is curious that you show a picture of a Jewish school. No one said they didn't exist. I repeated the fears of some Jewish people I know about the current increasing anti-Semitic climate in France.

BTW, was there any lettering on that Jewish school, proclaiming what type of institution it was?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 07:51 am
Lash wrote:

BTW, was there any lettering on that Jewish school, proclaiming what type of institution it was?

Of course, like on those in Paris, I've been to and photographed myself. (In French and - kind of historic reference since restored - Hebrew.
(The Strasbourg one is from a website about Jewish schools/schoolsystem in France.)
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 10:14 am
ebrown_p wrote:
I am against hateful bigotry. Period. The target doesn't matter. It is your perogative to stick to and express your beliefs about Muslims the same as it is Freedom4Free's perogative to express his beliefs about Jews.

FreedomForFree is NOT expressing his feelings directly about Jews. He is doing it through the back door. All this crap he's posted about "Jews" takes a fair amount of research on his part-- an obsession, I would say.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 05:24 pm
...and to recap, I said not word one about Muslims, nor did I infer anything about them.

Eb, you really should retract that erroneous statement.

Cliff's link was to freedom4free's diatribe against crazy marauding baby-eating Jews, followed by several passages from the Koran, which is why I chose to give my opinion about said book.
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 06:09 pm
Face it, ebrown, FreedomForFree is anti-semitic.

I think it was you who derailed the thread, not Lash.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 09:42 pm
Lash wrote:
I said not word one about Muslims, nor did I infer anything about them.

Eb, you really should retract that erroneous statement

Lash wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~

The Koran is a urine soaked rag BTW, and Mohammad is a cowering pederast. I am thinking of marketing Mohammad is an Asswipe Toilet Paper. I'd make millions. And donate it to Israel.

Just because.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 09:57 pm
As you can see by the quote above, I said nothing about Muslims.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 10:16 pm
Sigh.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 10:18 pm
I don't notice widescale censure of people, who say negative things about other books and religious figures.

I am in protest of that hypocritical disparity.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 10:20 pm
I can't believe that so many people think that disparity is acceptable.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 11:51 pm
Lash,

This is not a case of "disparity". It is a demonstration of freedom4free's infantile reiteration of a "Zionist Conspiracy in manipulating information". That is exactly how the Nazi's got away with the holocaust in the first place.

Freedom4free's "problem" with the holocaust is that it is such horrific evidence of the results of base tribal thinking in which he himself indulges that he needs to "devalue" the horror, and project such thinking onto the "opposition".
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 02:46 am
Eh, can't we all unite in our hatred for anti-semetic backdoor fools? (bad joke sortof).

This thread could get a dead man to talk. Emotional stuff.

freedom4free isn't even worth it. What a pathetic creature to spread hate under a false banner in a forum. Seriously. I don't even care if I do get censored for personal attack. This isn't freedom of speech - it's freedom of hate.

What b*****. He or she should be ashamed.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 08:21 am
fresco--

I agree with your assessment of f4f and his/her purpose. I guess I should just be thankful for people like you and flushd and leave it at that.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 11:17 am
Just wondering, though....if I'd just called Mohammad a woman ...maybe...a "goddess," and said he was, oh I don't know, someone's "imaginary friend"...would that be OK?

And, if so, why?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 11:24 am
That's fine, unless and until you become the undisputed and all-poweful leader of a militarily expert and industrially advanced society, and start putting people in ovens as a result.

Anti-semitism existed before the Holocaust, and it exists today. The events of the Holocaust, however, were unique. Many religions kill for apostasy, or allegations that the victims are pagan or infidel--that is the sole example in history of so many people (and not just Jews) being slaughtered for failing to meet an arbitrary racial standard. Homosexuals were put in camps and killed; Gypsies were put in camps and killed; Slavs were put in camps and killed.

If i happen to find out you're running for benevolent dictator, time enough to worry about it then.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 11:31 am
I have thought of a more succinct way to put it. Killing the Jews was not about religion--although that certainly helped given the history of Christian persecution of Jews. It was the starting point, the point of departure for demonizing them. Hiler wrapped himself in Christianity while campaigning for popular support, but religion was not his issue--neither as a Christian nor (as he is so often alleged to be by Christians attempting to minimize the scope of their crimes) as an atheist.

His motive, publicly stated, was racial purification. Jews, homosexuals, Gypsies and Slavs were all alleged to be subhuman. It was the very quintessence of racism.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 11:35 am
Lash wrote:
I don't notice widescale censure of people, who say negative things about other books and religious figures.

I am in protest of that hypocritical disparity.

Lash is correct in that one can easily get away with criticism of Christian symbols or beliefs which are as intemperately stated as his/her earlier statement about Mohammed & Islam. Similar things are increasingly said about Judiasm & Istrael (though far more in Europe than in the U.S.). At the same time an unkind word about Islam or environmentalists, homosexuals, or any of the other like contemporarily "favored" groups gets one instant and unequivocal condemnation. This hypocrisy seems to go unnoticed in the general domain of political correctitude/
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 11:37 am
Smile

Benevolent Dictator To Do List:

In-depth encounter groups between Muslims and my beloved Jewish peeps. I guess we could throw in some homos and pseudo-Christians...

Buy large quantities of pot.

Mix well.
0 Replies