dagmaraka

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 09:00 pm
ooooookkkkkkkk, whatevah.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 09:01 pm
Chumly wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
The thing is the holocaust would have never happened if the jews hadn't been so jewish.
I am Jewish.

And if you don't beg to be forgiven, I'll hunt you down like the........

Kiss my go-to-hell.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 09:10 pm
Lash wrote:
Thanks, Cliff.

~~~~~~~~~~

The Koran is a urine soaked rag BTW,

a book

and Mohammad is a cowering pederast.

a religious figure

I am thinking of marketing Mohammad is an Asswipe Toilet Paper.

a brilliant marketing idea

I'd make millions. And donate it to Israel.

I like Jews.

Just because.
Just because.

Unless there has been the same level of crap against the regulars on the Christianity threads, I don't think I'm feeling it.

Hypocrisy!! Double standards!!!! I said not one word about Muslims, nor was I thinking about Muslims. This is what PC does. Someone created words where there were none. <shakes head as world goes down the toilet, along with the last Koran I floated>

This is very dangerous. No need to think or reason, or even read, really. Just look for key words, slam your mind shut and march in lockstep.

Surreal.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 09:14 pm
Heh, I am eastern european. We are faaaaar removed from PC. Most people would probably link it to PVC....

Sorry, if you said that about Bible and Jesus, I'd still think it's a hateful ridicule of people's believes. I have none, so I don't care whether it's Christianity, Islam, budhism... they're the same to me. I guess I'm out of the sidelines now.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 09:15 pm
all that said, nobody will stop you from proclaiming your opinions. i guess it's just a matter of taste.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 09:18 pm
Do you feel the same way about the Jeebus threads, Cephus' bouncing Jesus on a cross avatar, any number of slams against God... Really? Is there a post of yours toward one of those posters similar to the censure here?

I'm not condemning the other threads, but I AM pointing out the double standard.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 09:20 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
all that said, nobody will stop you from proclaiming your opinions. i guess it's just a matter of taste.

Do you see the double standard?

Are you honestly willing to look at it objectively?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 09:23 pm
I don't frequent S&R forum, and I won't start now. As a matter of looking objectively - I thought both you and ebrown were exaggerating.... except what you wrote was a tad more tasteless - to me. That is subjective. Wel... that could be argued, but I'll leave it at that.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 09:25 pm
Plus, I do not care, nor should I, what's going on at Jesus threads.... Posts should be able to stand independently. If you believe in 'eye for an eye' - go for it... but i don't like that game.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 09:27 pm
I don't know why I go to the trouble. This is the way the world is. I just despise it. It's false and controlling. Illegitimate.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 09:28 pm
huh?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 09:29 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
Plus, I do not care, nor should I, what's going on at Jesus threads.... Posts should be able to stand independently. If you believe in 'eye for an eye' - go for it... but i don't like that game.

You should care if you laugh at one and decry the other.

Doesn't that tell you anything about yourself?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 09:29 pm
Laugh at one? What are you talking about?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 09:30 pm
Lash wrote:
I don't know why I go to the trouble. This is the way the world is. I just despise it. It's false and controlling. Illegitimate.

General statement.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 09:32 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Chumly wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
The thing is the holocaust would have never happened if the jews hadn't been so jewish.
I am Jewish.

And if you don't beg to be forgiven, I'll hunt you down like the........

Kiss my go-to-hell.
Yarmulkes & Uzis waste cowboy hats and Smith & Wessons.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 12:02 am
I just woke up and decided to share this for anyone who cares.

The boss I was talking about--we e-mail each other items...funny, interesting, pertaining to Jewish issues--and I sent her nimh's article about the anti-Semitic comedian--and our discussion about it ended with her crying--

I didn't say why. During that conversation, she talked about how her husband, science professor, has his name in Hebrew on his door. She said when her Parisian cousin and his wife were here recently and saw that, he couldn't believe that was possible. He said he'd NEVER have any reference to Judaism like that on his home or office--and they don't put Jewish symbols or lettering on children's schools out of fear that they'll be attacked. He lives in anonymity in France, because of the level of anti-Semitism.

He has to hide who he is. That's not freedom.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 12:14 am
Well, I'm not sure.

I do know, however, that univerities here would at least ask their employees to write their names in Latin on the doors, no matter, how the write at home.

When I've been in France/Paris three weeks ago, I didn't observe such. (Might have been a selective view, since it was šabbāth, and the Jewish presence was therefore much more obvious.)

The Holocaust came only to France after it was occupied by Germans, btw.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 12:24 am
I know, but it seems to be trying to enjoy a revival.

There are people who are genuinely afraid of what's happening in French society re Jews, among the very people who should know better--the intellectuals.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 12:37 am
Lash wrote:
I know, but it seems to be trying to enjoy a revival.

You know 'what'?

[As of 2003, there were 205 Jewish schools in France, attended by 30,000 pupils. (Not all of those are incorporated in the French school system.) Photos of some are freely avaible on the internet - this photo shows the only Jewish in the East of France, in Strasbourg
http://i2.tinypic.com/swvda9.jpg]
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:48 am
dlowan wrote:
dyslexia wrote:

And the gays so gayish, and the leftists so sinister, and the gypsies so itinerant....

dagmaraka wrote:
and australians are murderous thieves, and thieving murderers... at least that's what we've been taught in school.

Don't open Deb's old wounds, Dag. You know what these butchers did to the Wabbit-Australians.
0 Replies