Should War Supporters be Drafted into Active War Service

woiyo

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 11:16 am
Anon-Voter wrote:
Happy Wednesday Everyone,

I am out of Able2Know jail. Boy that place is dingy, I'm reporting them to amnesty now or whoever handles that kind of thing!

Needless to say, I am amazed at the way this took off, even though some wished to take it off on tangents and make it about me rather than the Topic. Since it is so critical to them that they post these quotes all over THIS board, I am going to start a Topic that deals with these quotes rather than have everyones topics hijacked by these two whenever they feel the need to attack me. I have answered these quotes in several places, only to have this crap show up again all fresh and new, yet again, yet in another place, without the explanations I have provided. Rather than have everyones Topics poisoned and diverted by this childish crap, I will have one place where it can all be addressed rather than have you all bored to death with it. Several people have already asked them to stop this crap and quit spamming with it, but some never learn.

Thank you all who have kept this Topic on target, and provided quality answers to the topic.

The topic is ...

SHOULD WAR SUPPORTERS BE DRAFTED INTO ACTIVE WAR SERVICE

for those with a short attention span!

Being a disabled Vietnam War Vet gives me a certain perspective about war that the "Couch Commanders" can never appreciate, and qualifies me to speak about these things in a way that they can never achieve!!

The SF Chronicle is doing a great set of articles on what WE wounded vets go through AFTER everyone else has gone back to their chips and dip with the Sunday Night Movie!!!

http://sfgate.com/warwithoutend/

"Couch Commanders" never get to lay in rivers of blood and piles of body parts! I think they should be given every opportunity to experience that before they be given the power to put others in that position!!

I'll be back with more later. Got things to do. Thanks again to those PRODUCTIVE posters in this topic!!

Anon

By "couch commanders" you must also include those who will oppose a war even though war is the only best last alternative.

We can disagree how that relates to this war, but it fustrates me that many who currently oppose this war would oppose any war. Even WW2.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 11:18 am
woiyo wrote:
We can disagree how that relates to this war, but it fustrates me that many who currently oppose this war would oppose any war. Even WW2.

How do you know this is true?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 11:27 am
woiyo, You will not be able to support your contention that peaceniks would have influenced not going to war with Japan. Not yesterday, not today, not tomorrow.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 11:52 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
woiyo, You will not be able to support your contention that peaceniks would have influenced not going to war with Japan. Not yesterday, not today, not tomorrow.

That is because those you call peachniks would have had NO INFLUENCE because it was the right thing to do. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 12:37 pm
woiyo wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

That is because those you call peachniks would have had NO INFLUENCE because it was the right thing to do. Rolling Eyes

Woiyo,

There WERE people that didn't want to go to war in during WWII. Unfortunately, they were not the people that you would like to think that they were. There were people like IBM, who were selling tabulating machines to the Germans to keep track of the people they were killing in the concentration camps. There were people like the Bushes who were financing the same. There were a lot of people, mainly CORPORATE, who really, really DIDN'T want to go against Germany because they were making MONEY off them!! Sorry my friend, you really didn't want to know about that, did you??

Anon
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 12:39 pm
woiyo wrote:

By the way Woiyo, I am NOT a PEACHNIK!!! Laughing

Anon
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 12:44 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:
woiyo wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

Woiyo,

There WERE people that didn't want to go to war in during WWII. Unfortunately, they were not the people that you would like to think that they were. There were people like IBM, who were selling tabulating machines to the Germans to keep track of the people they were killing in the concentration camps. There were people like the Bushes who were financing the same. There were a lot of people, mainly CORPORATE, who really, really DIDN'T want to go against Germany because they were making MONEY off them!! Sorry my friend, you really didn't want to know about that, did you??

Anon

Thanks for proving my point. I was waiting for someone to give the correct answer which you did, in part.

They had no influence and we went to war since it was the right thing to do at that time.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 01:01 pm
Montana wrote:
Welcome back Anon :-D

Hello Montana,

Thanks for keeping in touch! The contents of the e-mail are coming forthwith ... in a big way!!

Anon
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 01:18 pm
Glad to hear it, Anon :-)
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 01:27 pm
Walter,

Please tell me that they can't haul your old hide off to the foreign wars anymore. You're way too old for that ****!! Shocked Laughing

Anon
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 01:35 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
Operation Yellow Elephant
I finally decided to participate in Operation Yellow Elephant, and I think I successfully ticked off the republicans a bit. I went to their callout and spent a few minutes trying to recruit soldiers for Iraq after the meeting; unfortunately, they had a BOUNCER at their callout, who decided to shut me down. I was called insensitive, Michael Moore, and other nasty names.

Watch the video.

Yellow Elephant, Iraq, College Republicans http://neatthings.blogspot.com/2005/08/operation-yellow-elephant.html

Blueflame,

I love Operation Yellow Elephant! I think this is an excellent method to bring home the point to these spoiled little boys and girls who have no idea what military service is, but want others to go bleed and die for them!! This exactly where I'm at! Let THEM go bleed and die if they're so hot for it!!

PERFECT!!

Anon
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 10:00 pm
I don't wanna hear any more lip out of these whinnig war supporting bitches. Jesus christ their is only one way to support a war......FIGHT IT.

Line those clowns up and get their asses on the plane.

NEXT STOP..... BAGDAD YOU BITCHES!!!!

If all these punks had to go fight the war on wednsday the war would be over on tuesday.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 10:03 pm
Nice summation, Amigo.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 10:04 pm
hey, thanks Very Happy
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 10:08 pm
Amigo wrote:
I don't wanna hear any more lip out of these whinnig war supporting bitches. Jesus christ their is only one way to support a war......FIGHT IT.

Line those clowns up and get their asses on the plane.

NEXT STOP..... BAGDAD YOU BITCHES!!!!

If all these punks had to go fight the war on wednsday the war would be over on tuesday.

My sentiments exactly ... I think it's time for them to support the troops by replacing them!! Comeon Occom, sign up and ship out! Let's see something besides brave talk!!

Anon
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 10:10 pm
roger wrote:
Nice summation, Amigo.

Roger,

In all seriousness, if you're not going to use the Rat for a while, can I borrow him??? I love that avatar!!

Anon
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 10:12 pm
YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU!!!!

Put down your diversified portfolio and Latte and pick up an M-16 and a backpack!!!!

Trade those suits in for camy's!!!

Yea right.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 10:19 pm
Amigo wrote:
YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU!!!!

Put down your diversified portfolio and Latte and pick up an M-16 and a backpack!!!!

Trade those suits in for camy's!!!

Yea right.

I'm afraid all you'll get from the "Couch Commanders" is a lot of brave talk and sound bytes about "duty to country" ... but they're not going to be the ones doing it!!!!

Anon
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 10:20 pm
You want to turn a conservative into a liberal?????

SEND THEM TO IRAQ!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I got a million of'em
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 10:22 pm
The military;

B.B.P.W

Black, Brown and Poor Whites.
0 Replies