Manipulating women into liking you

kickycan

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2006 08:18 pm
dlowan wrote:
No, like a Kicky better watch it tone.

No tone. Just fun.

Come here and gimme a kiss on the cheek.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2006 08:23 pm
jesus slappy, I'm trying to pick up dlowan here with my clever talk, and you come in with all this serious stuff.

too late now, she's swapping spit with kicky...

how about you talk720000? busy later on?
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2006 08:40 pm
I am just reading, no comment.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2006 08:41 pm
Waiting to pounce.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2006 09:09 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Stop with this useless sh!t.

Dlowan, why didn't your hot friend just get up and walk around...talk to people? Guys were intimidated by her, maybe she looks unapproachable.

It wasn't my hot friend.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2006 09:10 pm
kickycan wrote:
dlowan wrote:
No, like a Kicky better watch it tone.

No tone. Just fun.

Come here and gimme a kiss on the cheek.

You bare your arse at ME and you'll certainly know what a Kicky feels like.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2006 09:24 pm
I was watching how nicely Salma Hayek fills out her green Oscar dress.
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2006 09:34 pm
Slappy don't listen to anybody putting you down!!

Great thread, read the whole thing. Very good ideas put forth and over-all, well done. You should really think about writing a book. Very respectable. Great thread. But don't give into the negativity, stay strong Slappy!

In the words of Noddy, hold your dominion Slappy.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2006 09:48 pm
I think he likes it more when other people hold it for him.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2006 09:52 pm
dlowan wrote:
I think he likes it more when other people hold it for him.

And shake it like a Polaroid picture.

Thanks, crazydiamond.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2006 10:14 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
That's enough or I'm going to start sounding like Dr. Ruth (if I haven't already). :razz:

Actually Bill that was pretty good. I'm impressed.

I like to razz Slappy a bit and I do agree with Soz a lot, but believe it or not, this thread's actually been pretty helpful even to folks like me.

Not cause any of it is new or anything but - well, like this post of yours Bill, it's more like a sanity checklist - a reminder of those things you just need to remind yourself of, over and again. (Hell, folks should print it out.)

Plus, of course, "pretend when talking with a pretty girl that she's your grandmother" is definitely one of the most original pieces of advice so far Razz
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2006 10:19 pm
Stray Cat wrote:
Maybe someone can explain what happened to a friend of mine. She's from Slovenia, and she's quite a babe. She has blonde hair, blue eyes, flawless skin, and could easily be a model.

[..]

Anyone want to take a stab at this one? Why would that happen? Especially since good-looking women supposedly get all of this wonderful attention?

Oh, thats an easy one, Stray.

She's Slovenian.

A man dont wanna get near a Slovene girl, I'm telling ya. You may not know, but men can smell it - ohmygod a Slovenian.

<nods> Yep - thats it.

Stray Cat wrote:
BTW, she is one of the nicest, sweetest, kindest people you'd ever want to meet.

Mind you, since I myself dont shy away from a challenge, whats her number?
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2006 10:20 pm
I think The Donald married one, Krauss or something.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2006 10:22 pm
Married his grandmother? Or a grandmother?
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2006 10:35 pm
Quote:
Mind you, since I myself dont shy away from a challenge, whats her number?

nimh, I've always thought you sound like a nice guy! So I'll tell her about you!! :wink:
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2006 10:39 pm
Well, there you go <smiles>
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 12:40 am
Stray Cat, Soz is right. She intimidated every man there. No one wants to be the loser at a wedding.(God, I love weddings). In the secret club Chai alluded to earlier, it's a common known fact; if you can't get laid at a wedding, there's something terribly wrong with you. The only ones I don't like are family events. Too creepy, that.

Thanks Nimh. I'm glad someone got the common sense message I was trumping. I see Dlowan didn't realize I was projecting. She apparently doesn't realize that I've always been pretty cool, for a pretty long time now, even if I do have a crush on my late grandmother. Shocked
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 01:09 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Stray Cat, Soz is right. She intimidated every man there. No one wants to be the loser at a wedding.(God, I love weddings). In the secret club Chai alluded to earlier, it's a common known fact; if you can't get laid at a wedding, there's something terribly wrong with you. The only ones I don't like are family events. Too creepy, that.

Thanks Nimh. I'm glad someone got the common sense message I was trumping. I see Dlowan didn't realize I was projecting. She apparently doesn't realize that I've always been pretty cool, for a pretty long time now, even if I do have a crush on my late grandmother. Shocked

I always think you're projecting.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 04:09 am
Did you know rabbit stew is somewhat common here in Wisconsin?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 04:55 am
See? I rest my case.
0 Replies