Manipulating women into liking you

CarbonSystem

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 02:19 pm
Slappy it sounds like you've got it nailed. Women will hate to admit you're right, just because they don't want guys to catch on to thier weakness....confidence.

Nice novel there, kept my attention more than any other book I've read.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 02:24 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
haven't read all of it, but it seems to me that your guide is what works for you. if my academic friend here (sitting next to me in a library) tried to pull some of that, he'd be ridiculous. different tools for different workers.

That's exactly what I pointed out in the first paragraph. I'm not saying "this line works," or "say THIS," but pointing out what basics I've noticed attracts women.

Your academic friend may not be able to walk up to a woman today and "pull off" some of the things I said, but may benefit from the main things I'm talking about.

I'm still learning all new things with this...it's fun. Going through one of those "what the f*ck is this girl thinking" situations right now.

Thanks, CS.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 02:32 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo,
Relationships Guru
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 02:52 pm
He needs a column....maybe even his own forum....Dear Slappy

Dear Slappy

I met this total ***** the other night while I was really drunk. She was all acting like a total ****.

I mean, **** her if she can't take a little vomit.

The problem is, I'd really like to **** her.

So, what do I gotta do to get a little ***** from this *****?

I'm planning on going out and getting really ****** this Friday night, and I gotta be prepared if she shows up.

Or, something I could use on another ****-******* ****.

I was thinking of this. Let's say I lay the old charm on, but she's all frigid, the ****. Would it turn her around to my way of thinking if I said...

"Wha....are you a LESBO or sumpfin!"

I figure if I say the LESBO part loud enough she'll have to put out so everybody won't think she's a lesbo.

Oh Slappy, I read your column every week and live by your advice. And that ointment you recommended? The itching went right away after only 2 applications!
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 02:56 pm
A column is a great idea.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 03:48 pm
I just saw this!

You know what I'm gonna say, but no time now so I'll come back to it...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 04:24 pm
sozobe wrote:
You know what I'm gonna say

"Slappy, I want to use you as my naked housekeeper slave."

You lost me at "Slappy."
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 04:39 pm
Omigod, you are, like, a TOTAL mindreader!!!!

I still don't have time, but short version is:

The above advice is great if your goal is to get a hot but emotionally instable woman into your bed for a while. Until she starts to drive you crazy with her insecurity and emotional instability, that is.

And that's an actual goal some people have, not that there's anything wrong with that.

If the goal is something more long-term -- which is often the case when these questions come up -- not so much. In two ways; one, it's not as likely to work on the kinds of gals a guy would want to be with long-term, and two, if it does work it's a base that is likely to not be sturdy enough to hold for long.

That's the short version, anyway.
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 04:55 pm
I'll be waiting for the long version.
<Gets drink and snacks and settles in.>
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 04:58 pm
Well in my case then, I'll only end up with hot but emotionally instable women(ironically, that is exactly who is driving me up a f'n wall right now).

If a woman can't deal with my sense of humor, then I'll find out very quickly, and know I could never spend a lot of time with her. Instead of pretending I'm someone I'm not, I'd rather weed out the wrong women right away.

Again, I'm not saying act like someone else. Be yourself. And there's nothing wrong with opening up more and more once you have a connection, and you know there's mutual feelings. However, I'm not talking about how to maintain long term relationships, that's simple. I'm talking about one step that is the most confusing: MEETING WOMEN. And you can't say confidence, sense of humor, and someone secure in themself isn't attractive. It is for guys too.

Also, not talking about just getting women to sleep with you, either. Whether you want a long term relationship, or just want casual sex, these traits will help you attract the opposite sex. To me it's common sense, but before it was far from. And if you really knew me, I'm not just constantly teasing, mocking, and being a pompous fu*k. It's just part of the formula.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 05:03 pm
Well, Slappy's approach is: Continuously hit on women, until
one responds favorably. "Nice guys" finish last? Not so!!

There are many nice, caring and compassionate guys out
there who have no trouble at all dating.

It's always the jerks who whine "I am too nice, and women
don't want nice guys". Well, I'd say: Stop whining and admit that YOU are having problems dating, instead of laying blame on nice, decent men.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 05:10 pm
Holy sh!t.

No offense Jane, but please read my first post again. That's not my approach at all.

One point is that the cliche of "nice guys finish last" IS NOT necessarily true. It's the stereotypes of nice guys vs. jerks, and what it exactly is about the "jerks" that draws women's attention.

I'm not a jerk...I get along with most of the people I meet in life just fine, and can talk to pretty much anyone. But I also have confidence. When I made the transition from having almost zero to a lot, it's what made the biggest difference when dealing with women.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 05:36 pm
Sorry Slappy, my post was not geared towards you personally (except for the first sentence).

Just as you have generalized your suggestions in how to attract women, so have I said that there are always whiners out there who lay blame on everything and everybody but never themselves. That excludes you of course too Wink
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 06:58 pm
I think Slappy's little tome is very honest and sincere. He makes a lot of good points that I can't argue with because they would probably work on me too. I think it's an excellent male guide to Women & Dating 101.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 07:05 pm
Slappy! She called you "honest and sincere"... you're sooo turning gay lately, wassup!!?? Razz
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 07:22 pm
I'm having fun reading all this too tho ... and, random example, you totally got it right on the eye contact thing, Slap. I get eye contact, they smile, that part works allright. But I tend to leave it at that, thinking, well I registered, then next time when we come across each other it'll be easier to ... whatever. Its just cos I'm shy is what it is.

And here it's even more of a problem. I come from a country where a woman will not hesitate saying something to you when there's some kind of eye contact and you dont make the move; I think American women are even brasher. Here, fuggetit.

On another count tho, Slappy -

you wrote:
BACK TO THIS. In a nutshell, HE is in control of the situation. Take the lead. Instead of "would you like to go out sometime?" say "Hey, Wednesday I'm going to head over to XXX, you should come along. Ok, I'll pick you up at 8."

You do NOT want to know how often I've heard "Susannah" go totally off about a man doing exactly this.

She's even brought it up as a reason she split up with someone - well, not just cos of that single thing obviously, but as if it were the ultimate, obvious evidence of why she would want to leave him. And later again, with another guy she was getting romantic with, this was the thing that made her totally cool off on him. Genuinely offended.

You know, she's a lady; and she insists on being treated like one. If she asks, can we meet?, and the guy sms's back (like this one guy did) "sure, I have time on Thursday, let's meet then", she's indignant, and just about ready not to go anymore at all. He shoulda asked if she would have time, that evening.

Anyway, just one random example...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 07:48 pm
Go Slappy!
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 12:34 am
I think being at the top of the food chain helps.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 01:21 am
Very interesting!

There was just one part that I feel the need to comment on:
The women who won't give you their phone numbers.
Got me thinking, Slappy.
I have done that to men, only to have them seem put off, and I did like them/was interested.
Granted, sometimes "I'll take your number, and call you sometime" is a soft way of rejecting for some women/cases.

But, a single woman really has to be careful who she gives her number out to. Seriously. She may live alone or with kids. That's what goes through my head. "I just met you. You might turn out to be a freak. I'll take your number til I find out."

Smile
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 08:00 am
oh my god

slappy is being serious
did he finally get laid?

>kiss<
0 Replies