Brian Walaga

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2011 08:23 am
@dagmaraka,
this was a very awesome writing,i really love it....big up
0 Replies

softballstar 48

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2012 08:43 am
@Slappy Doo Hoo,
no u should be nice to her. and listen that what all girls like ,trust me my boyfriend listens to me and he is 12 and i am 11 u know how hard that can be for boys. but that is one of the reasons i like him.
0 Replies

Seaumas

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2012 04:47 am
@Slappy Doo Hoo,
Women go for men who are confident, mature, have great personalities and are knowledgeable. They prefer men that have a certain amount of grace and a good sense of humor. But in surveys, its always money that leads the pack. Then it is sincerity. Women hate guys who lie to them. Most hate the bar mating game. Anyway, what woman in her right mind looks for Mr. Right in a midtown meat market full of drunken and obnoxious subspecies males? Lets face it: Most men are looking for nookie. Most women are sizing up guys with the right genetic structure for marriage and kids with all ten toes, ten fingers and eyes in the correct position in their big brainy beautiful toe heads. Women want their men clean and neat. they want them with good jobs and great health insurance. they want them with a safe car and not the latest tricked out Bugatti Veyron. That new Chrysler 250 with the smaller engine might be just right. Generally, women don't like the Strong and Silent type. Being able to carry on a good conversation can turn a woman toward thoughts of love. Just keep the language clean and don't even think that those misogynistic remarks and epithets will get you anywhere but a quick send off. Mind you these are generalizations. but I've seen and talked with a whole lot of women and I know I speak truth. Treat her with respect. And if she acts like a piece of trash, please excuse yourself and go to the right woman. (PS: Try to avoid women with criminal records or who have had husbands that have somehow disappeared and they collected the insurance).
roger

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2012 05:17 am
@Seaumas,
Seaumas wrote:

(PS: Try to avoid women with criminal records or who have had husbands that have somehow disappeared and they collected the insurance).

Shocked

Erm, I'll keep that in mind.
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 07:26 pm
@Slappy Doo Hoo,
omg!! hahahahah this was really funny!!! LMFAO are you a woman 0_o especially at the top when being funny with females hahahah if a guy said that to me in a club ill laugh and think hes one of the cool guys that are not there to hit on me Smile he will even be remembered when i go home with my friends and talked about hehehehehe but did you talk about with girls in a group with their girls? sorry didn't read it all but it was really good...im new but how do i add you as a friend???
0 Replies

daisyrogers830

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2012 11:01 pm
@Slappy Doo Hoo,
I think you are one of those pick up artists? Like Neil Strauss andDerek Vitalio.
0 Replies

Insomnium

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 03:42 am
@Slappy Doo Hoo,
lmao!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Insomnium

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 03:44 am
@dagmaraka,
yeah really depends on the type of woman and there are many types
0 Replies

WendyLou

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2012 04:54 pm
@Slappy Doo Hoo,
Slappy, you have a lot to say. Some of it correct and a lot of it actually way off the mark.....take it from a woman.....it depends upon what sort of relationship you want. Do you want to just get your rocks off, or do you want the difference in the cot with a woman you really respect, admire, can intellectually engage with and would want in your life for a long time, if not for good. There's a saying "if she's hard to kiss, she's worth the wait". In short, instead of regarding women as sex objects, regard them as human beings with a brain. There are three parts to a women (in man speak) brain, boobs, bits. Start at the top and don't work down but spend the most time investing in part 1, the brain.
0 Replies

clnj

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 11:38 pm
@Slappy Doo Hoo,
/well I think this is a great guid def gona put it to use thankd for it
0 Replies

cats4kiss

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 07:19 am
@Crazielady420,
Dude! you need to get a girlfriend!
0 Replies