MEN F**K..... WOMEN MAKE LOVE

cavfancier

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2003 02:24 pm
Chimps gang rape their women, Gibbons mate for life, and a rare ape species whose name escapes me live a life of totally friendly free love....wonder where our priorities are? As humans, we can choose the path we follow...despite what some of our close relatives do Razz (Gibbon fan myself)
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2003 02:28 pm
Bonobos!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2003 02:30 pm
sozobe, is that the monkey (er, ape) I am thinking of?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2003 02:32 pm
Yep. Lotsa free love, baby.

http://songweaver.com/info/bonobos.html

Quote:
The species is best characterized as female-centered and egalitarian and as one that substitutes sex for aggression. Whereas in most other species sexual behavior is a fairly distinct category, in the bonobo it is part and parcel of social relations--and not just between males and females. Bonobos engage in sex in virtually every partner combination (although such contact among close family members may be suppressed). And sexual interactions occur more often among bonobos than among other primates. Despite the frequency of sex, the bonobo's rate of reproduction in the wild is about the same as that of the chimpanzee. A female gives birth to a single infant at intervals of between five and six years. So bonobos share at least one very important characteristic with our own species, namely, a partial separation between sex and reproduction.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2003 02:34 pm
Cool....better keep my karma up for reincarnation Cool
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2003 02:37 pm
Wink

By the way, since they are so close to us chromosomally (is that a word?), interesting implications as to the inherent sex drives of women.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2003 03:17 pm
A man/woman without passion would be like a body without a soul. Or even more grotesque, like a soul without a body.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2003 03:23 pm
Whatever gets you thru the night, bodybags permitting. Watch the energy levels
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2003 03:28 pm
Hmm, is it 'chromosomally' or 'chromosomelikesexalotolly' when it comes, erm, 'refers' to the inherent female sex drive? Very Happy
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2003 03:31 pm
Quote:
A man/woman without passion would be like a body without a soul.

DYS
ever seen the movie "CRASH" ?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2003 03:51 pm
eewww...Crash sucked...biggest Cronenberg disappointment of all time, but perhaps that is for the movie forum Wink
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2003 09:16 pm
yeah I was in utter shock - that would be for the car crash topic Wink
0 Replies