MEN F**K..... WOMEN MAKE LOVE

Letty

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 12:58 pm
Difficult to be clinical about such things, but I agree with OAKMAN
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 03:59 pm
OAK you can speak for me on this topic anytime.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 04:38 pm
Rae, Jo, Letty. I try to treat people, all people with respect. I abhor bigotry, racism, inequaity, violece and such like. Some people I get on with better than others, naturely. The thing is there has to be a cerebal connection, a meeting of minds. Respect as much as attraction. I don't dig airheads, no matter how attractive they are. Nor do I like one night stands. I like inteligent women who have opinions, a sence of humor, know what they are doing and saying.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 04:41 pm
Ahem.....Back to my other question oldandknew ~ have you always felt this way?
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 04:59 pm
Yes Rae. I was brought up to respect other people and peoples legal/moral rights/opions. As a result I accepted certain rules and built on them. I worked all my life in the tv/film industry and met some very weird people. The sort I avoided like the plague.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 05:23 pm
Thank you sir. I was brought up the same way and found that my honesty and respect somehow gave 'permission' to a few of my suitors to take advantage of me ~ at least mentally.

It takes an awful lot for me to trust anyone now ~ especially men.

Men of your stature are few and far between. Mrs. oak is a lucky woman.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 05:32 pm
Thank you Rae. Perhps we learn from the mistakes and the scars that we have to carry
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 05:37 pm
oldandkewl
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 05:42 pm
Yeah! I like that too, sozobe! Oldandkewl! :wink:
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 05:42 pm
yes sozobe ?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 05:46 pm
He's answering to it, too. A natural fit, obviously.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 05:47 pm
LittleK -- I knew I loved ya!!! Way to go.

Folks, I've had some great sex with women who knew we were engaging in a physical act -- and not something that demanded a commitment or a huge inventment of love.

I've had stupendous sex with women I've loved -- and given the choice, I would probably prefer sex with a woman with whom I was emotionally involved. Nancy, my better half for the last 22 years, and I clicked sexually right from the start -- and it has gotten better over the years.

But during times when I was not committed, the sex was also great with a wide variety of women.

Perhaps I was lucky in that I worked as a bartender and bar manager of several go-go bars. The dancers were more world-wise, so to speak, and didn't fool themselves into thinking that sex required commitment or love. They were able to accept the physical aspects of it -- and I, for want of a better word, was the receipient of their largesse.

Glad I got that period of my life out of the way before some of the diseases of today got a foothold.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 06:18 pm
Rae, Sooz. oldandkew? don't get it!
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 06:21 pm
Miss Letty.....'oldandkewl' = oldand'cool'!
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 06:24 pm
Good grief. I thought I was hip. Laughing
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 06:25 pm
You are so hip in my book, Miss Letty! :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 11:36 pm
I think it all depends on who the man is or who the woman is. We are all different.

From my own experiences I can say for myself that making love and having sex are 2 totally different things and I personally don't have any interest in having sex. If I can't make love to a man that I love, I'd rather have nothing at all. I don't like the way I feel about myself after the fact when it's only about sex.

I know plenty of people who can have casual sex without thinking anything of it and I truly wish I was one of those people sometimes.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2003 01:56 am
Sometimes you wish you were a man?????
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2003 02:10 am
LOL, no Wilso. I know plenty of women who love meaningless sex as well ;-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2003 02:13 am
And please don't ask me for their phone numbers! LOL!
0 Replies