Check that horoscope!

Piffka

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 10:51 pm
Wink Of course!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 10:58 pm
Thank you, Piffka! I'll take you up on that! Very Happy

But I still want to know who was who in THAT photograph! Laughing Very mysterious!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 01:59 am
That's a mystery that will probably never be solved ;D. It has got Piffka a new fan, in the shape of the Bear, whoever it is.

It's funny that the horoscope should say that. I've been rather busy, acting again and starting out with a new idea for a novel...

0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2004 01:47 pm
PIFFKA DUCKIE, I WANT TO WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR YESTERDAY!!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2004 01:50 pm
Clary
Happy birthday to you (and Piffka) for t'other day!

I do hope much fun was had by each!
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2004 02:14 pm
Indeed 'twas Margo, hope you are having a nice warm Christmastide down there...
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 07:21 am
Thanks, Clary. Thanks, Margo. Yep. Birthday was fine, considering I was sick and asleep through most of it.

I hope you had a much better, much healthier day, Clary! And now... on to Christmas Eve. Very Happy... with a nice stopping-off tomorrow for the Solstice bonfire.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 07:24 am
How nice to see this thread again! Very Happy Makes me wonder how drom is getting along in her travels ....
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2004 11:21 am
I know, I've tried the many email addresses but no joy, I do hope she's having an interesting time.
BTW my horoscope for this week promises much - everyone wants to be my best friend, it seems, and an old flame may resurface on Friday (in Rome?!)
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 12:05 am
Did you say Rome on Friday, Clary? This isn't fair!!!! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 02:33 pm
No, I should have said Milan on Friday. Rome on Sunday.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 04:05 pm
<sigh> Well, at least we can hear about it, right Clary? You'll tell us all about how wonderful it is, I hope.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 09:27 pm
Clary wrote:
No, I should have said Milan on Friday. Rome on Sunday.

Evil or Very Mad Not fair!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 07:12 pm
I haven't checked my horoscope for ages! But, suspecting I'm into a VITAL new phase right now, I thought I'd have a peep. Not with Bob B. this time - I thought I'd check out a tabloid, for colour & action! Here's what Melbourne's Herald Sun (otherwise know as "the Hun" :wink: ) had to say about my prospects:

Pisces

Feb 13, 2005

Sometimes, msolga, the planets work to seemingly challenge our own self image and concept of who we are. Pluto is now very powerfully churning your emotions but death by emotional overload is not likely to occur, so get used to the richer, deeper feelings you are now encountering. You can use this new array of personality traits to actually win customers and friends during a new cycle of self renaissance.

I love it! Laughing
Yep, deeper, richer feelings it is! How true!
I can't wait to try out this brilliant new array of personality traits to go out & wow the world. As soon as I log out, I promise! :wink:
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 03:32 pm
Sounds good, Olga. You're a renaissance woman!
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 04:04 pm
the death by emotional overload is worrying! much more exciting that our horoscopes Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 12:35 am
Hmmmmmm ... So is anyone else going to share their's?
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 01:04 pm
Well, here's mine (and Clary's). It's a little obscure. Very Happy

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Happy Valentine Daze, Sagittarius!
Borrowing the words of poet Elizabeth Barrett Browning, I've prepared a love note for you to use as your own. Feel free to give it to the person
whose destiny needs to be woven more closely together with yours. "I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 03:37 am
Yeah, but what about you & Clary? Any excitement on the horizon? Laughing
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 05:44 am
Not a chance! Nothing further from my mind and desires at the moment. Roof to mend, house to sort, brainwave conditioning to learn... who needs a man (unless he's a roofer, electrician or other handyman of course)!
0 Replies