I have Proven Determinism, Fully Computer, Fully Demo/Check able by Scientists

Mon 29 Jun, 2015 04:36 pm
I have PROOF of Determinism on Computer. It took me 22 years to create it. I am a world famous astrology programmer. Using Astronomy, computer database, real people's charts, people who have had definite careers has been my test base of data that I already have, I have developed a program, that does these things:

1. You feed it charts in large groups, a couple hudred, who share the same career and name the group that.

2. It studies them according to code I wrote. This produces a bucketful for each chart of "TAGS", things they have in their chart Astronomically speaking, all the distances between planets, all forms of astrologically found to work pattern systems, so many things, each chart ends up with about 1300 tags identifying all of it's attributes exactly. These are individual little strings of text in a parse able long text field, like JUPINCAP means Jupiter was in Capricorn, like that example, they are short strings. 1300 of them each chart.

3. It creates a profile for the group, that sets it apart from other groups, by studying all the tags of all the charts in the group as a histogram of sorts, it's a list of each tag with a number of times it appeared in the group, so it can no higher than the group participants, it's usually lower, some tags are nearly totally shared, some only 1 has it, the list of tags in total they have, as a group, is almost always around 10,000

4. It compares these groups profiles to EACH OTHER such as each career is compared to all other careers... musts be relevant comparison. Then, you know how each tag stands in Each Group As Compared to The World of Possibilities. This difference from the average, tells us, which tags, really identify a group.

5. We now have group profiles that know which tags they all share, and which of those is unique moreso to that group, those are, our tags of interest.

6. Using them as a filter, passing random charts in a blind test through this filter, my program pulls out those charts that have a high number of this groups "Special Tags". I used the top 400 of the groups 10,000 lines, they are the most unique to this group.

7. And it works. In blind tests, it pulls nearly all of the correct chart out of the test stream leaving all others aside.

8. In short, I have found THE WAY BY COMPUTER WITH NO HUMAN TOUCH to show that, At Birth, Your Future Careeer is Already Knowable, because, the orbits of the planets are fixed. Unless they change, you will be that career.

Since I have found, that each career has a unique profile, and that using these as filters in blind tests they work so well, pulling about 95% of the right people out, and letting the rest go by, this PROVES

That we are our astronomy/astrology profile.
That life is Pre Determined.

Now going beyond the REVELATION IN HISTORY THAT I HAVE PROOF OF ASTROLOGY/DETERMINISM DONE AND READY TO DEMO

I say, God, and Free Will, both exist, still.. Free Will, is an Apparition of this temporary world that WE MUST LIVE THROUGH so it does not matter that determinism is true in that sense. However, if everyone knew they are acting i a oneness, that is pre determined Once You Are Born, but NOT determined for sure to our knowledge are Future Birth Times of Babies.

I do believe, if people followed the simple instructions of 'Do things when the planets produce the best results for that type of endeavor, and when it comes to pro creating, by doing so, you will be aligned, and I'm rather sure better children will be the result.

In this way, respecting that which is greater than us, by aligning with it, we achieve better results.

All is pre determined, once you are born, is what we KNOW.

We do NOT know until we study IT thoroughly, conception and birth charts of many planned babies, will we know, if that is always in the parents charts ahead of time.

Lives, reincarnation, the whole thing, SEEMS TO ME, and I am a Big Person in this field worldwide for a long time, it seems to me that the whole string of lives your soul goes through, is determined ahead, by the toss of sand of god into this ball we live in called the galactic to the wall.

We're in the belly of the Goddess, that's the outer wall so far from us.

We're a batch, a litter, being born, to heaven, but we must go through this first. To gain the Id, Identity Experiences so that we can OWN individuality THERE. Otherwise, blank, no fun, God likes fun equals, so he makes them through this illusion process

This is all Hinduism.

I'm American, White, raised Catholic, but I went to India, studied deeply in their religious schools, ashrams, with gurus, of the old scriptures, learned a lot of sanskrit and stories, which made reading the Astrology books they have, MANY, a lot easier, already a programmer, I started in 93 a new program, which is for sale on the market still called Goravani Jyotish.

Off that, I sprouted only for me, this research feature.

It uses the base with the main program to calculate etc

BOTTOM LINE: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT TO WHOLE WORLD

I HAVE PROOF OF ASTROLOGY AND DETERMINISM IN MY HANDS WORKING RIGHT NOW ON MY OWN COMPUTER

I WANT all to know, first, the people to check, scientists, statisticians, astronomers, etc, need to give the thumbs up to my findings and truth of method basically APPROVE it AS REAL. THEN, unleash this newly proven previous THEORY unto the media, get the world out, then, deal with the backlash of problems of thinking.

I have been living this thinking for a long time. I use God in mine. Hindu way, where this type of thinking is rather common. It works, you can live it, you can see through the illusion when you want to, but mostly you are busy in it like you always have been, if you have god, you can see it as prep school for heaven, easily.

That is the conclusion in my opinion, I believe this truth leads to knowing God, as all things here do by his will.

Das Goravani, Portland Oregon USA Monday Jun 29 2015 3:27 PM Pacific
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 3,247 • Replies: 23
Topic Closed

Setanta

Mon 29 Jun, 2015 04:52 pm
Truth and opinion are not cognates.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Mon 29 Jun, 2015 07:28 pm
@Das Goravani,
The number one rule in life... "Never fall for your own bullshit"
0 Replies

FBM

Mon 29 Jun, 2015 07:32 pm
I'll wait for the next Nobel Prize awards and see. In the meantime, I won't be holding my breath.
0 Replies

GorDie

Mon 29 Jun, 2015 08:48 pm
@Das Goravani,
I would have to test your program to believe it myself. I would not believe results I have not personally undertaken myself.
If you are making these conclusions from Birth, then you can still find out my own and my parents careers, my siblings, friends everyone. and each should be accurate.

Would I be allowed to test this Program for free?

In addition, if you are so incredibly competent. And I am not saying that you are not - As I could not determine you are not without scientifically proving such a thing -
Would you like to assist me in creating a model that Proves Creation is scientifically accurate? I have already done so, but it is not on a computer. That would increase its availability and credibility tot he world.
neologist

Mon 29 Jun, 2015 09:15 pm
@Das Goravani,
I have that figured already
Quote:
This is the excellent foppery of the world that when we are sick in fortune—often the surfeit of our own behavior—we make guilty of our disasters the sun, the moon, and the stars, as if we were villains by necessity, fools by heavenly compulsion, knaves, thieves, and treachers by spherical predominance, drunkards, liars, and adulterers by an enforced obedience of planetary influence, and all that we are evil in by a divine thrusting-on. An admirable evasion of whoremaster man, to lay his goatish disposition to the charge of a star! My father compounded with my mother under the dragon’s tail and my nativity was under Ursa Major, so that it follows I am rough and lecherous. Fut, I should have been that I am, had the maidenliest star in the firmament twinkled on my bastardizing. - Edmund - King Lear Act 1 Scene 2
I just experienced reverse peristalsis. What do you make of that?
0 Replies

dalehileman

Tue 30 Jun, 2015 10:28 am
@Das Goravani,
Gor your conclusion is based on a subliminal observation that the fewer causes, the more predictable the outcome. Thus if the number of causes were finite, then the outcome would indeed be determined

However, eventually I think it will be acknowledged that in every event the number of causes is infinite and thus all outcomes are indeterminate; it's just that some causes are so remote as to be very unlikely

You will argue that potential causes traveling at c that have not yet reached the event show that the total number affecting an outcome can't be infinite. But we're into advanced math so I can't defend myself
dalehileman

Wed 1 Jul, 2015 10:40 am
@dalehileman,
So am I muttering through my hat
neologist

Wed 1 Jul, 2015 11:43 am
@dalehileman,
I believe Das Gor has left the floor.
dalehileman

Wed 1 Jul, 2015 02:24 pm
@neologist,
Yore Das Gor, sore, has shut his door, for Lor! I'm more a bore at the core
neologist

Wed 1 Jul, 2015 03:52 pm
@dalehileman,
I hear fizzing. . .

Time for a pour. . .
dalehileman

Wed 1 Jul, 2015 06:40 pm
@neologist,
Tomorrow Neo I'm entitled to just one, and I'll bottoms up to you
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Thu 2 Jul, 2015 09:47 am
@dalehileman,
Without an uncaused first cause how do you progress to any event ? Please drop infinite locomotion, energy, mass, and space...they all null each other out when you have to use the wording infinite behind any action...you might as well say magic did it...

"Causation" is more of a linguistic tool that goes well with our inside spacetime description of "patternicity" in nature.
Now...no maths here, care to comment ?
dalehileman

Thu 2 Jul, 2015 10:57 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
Without an uncaused first cause how do you progress to any event ?
A first cause is unnecessary, ?Fil. Without contradiction or paradox, we can assume the Universe always existed in one form or another and will continue forever. I suppose that's what you mean by "infinite;" but why not

Quote:
Now...no maths here, care to comment ?
Sure Fil, be happy to respond. So, what shall I comment upon
Fil Albuquerque

Thu 2 Jul, 2015 05:20 pm
@dalehileman,
The point was precisely that a first cause with no causation itself is not a valid cause...it is a glaring mistake. Again, we use "causation" as a linguistic tool for explaining patterns in reality. Now, can you comment on that ?
neologist

Thu 2 Jul, 2015 05:30 pm
Wierd, ain't it?
Our minds seem unable to not conceive of indefinite time.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Thu 2 Jul, 2015 08:43 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
The point was precisely that a first cause with no causation itself is not a valid cause...
i'd agree with that/. But in your #...438 you seemed to be defending the uncaused cause
Fil Albuquerque

Thu 2 Jul, 2015 08:57 pm
@dalehileman,
Not exactly since I clarify in that post causation is a language tool...in fact I said it often while referring to spacetime as an ensemble...obviously an ensemble has no causation process...in fact it has no processing of any sort, only data sets within data sets with patterns...but lets keep it simple. When I use the coinage uncause cause I refer to where the master pattern starts. It means that from X "starting" point on there are patterns that repeat that to an observer within spacetime work like causation...note that a timeless ensemble of stuff ordered in spacetime has no real start, since there is no time working. Only spacetime referents.
dalehileman

Thu 2 Jul, 2015 11:24 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil, I wonder if you might provide a link or a Google explaining your position in everyday words arranged in short sentences for the Average Clod (me)
Fil Albuquerque

Fri 3 Jul, 2015 01:16 pm
@dalehileman,
Imagine a piece of film. It all exists at the same time...now imagine you are one character inside the film, you think you are moving and making choices etc...the film is 13.8 Billion years old and is 4D like an hologram. Is there any causation in the film ? Obviously not. It all already exists as an whole. What you have instead are patterns in it. Say every time you drop a something next it falls down. You may say that gravity cause anything to fall into the centre of mass but given time does not exist in the film once it is fully complete already obviously you can see now that there is no cause at all, only PERFECT CORRELATION, that is to mean ORDER ! Hope this quick explanation made the problem more palatable to your understanding ability.