What's it like having a Libra dad?

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2019 03:35 pm
My dad has lived on the other side of the country my whole life and while we've talked on the phone, we've never been together in person. I'm moving to his town to live with him soon and I'm a little apprehensive because I don't know what he's going to be like around me. I don't know his placements; I just know that's he's a Libra. From what I've heard, he's an amazing, charming, friendly guy with a lot of love to give. But I'm a little scared because I've read that Libra fathers don't always want to be around their children and I'm clingy and needy with a tendency to latch onto people (I'm a Cancer sun and moon.) I could ask him how he feels about that generalization but I don't want to; it's too soon. For those of you with a Libra dad, what's it like? And how do you feel about that generalization? Is it accurate?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 692 • Replies: 1
No top replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 08:02 am
@lagirl623,
Let's just assume you're right about astrology for a minute. It is an assumption as well because lots of people think it's nonsense.

Assuming it's not, you're still basing someone's whole personality on a Sun sign. What that means is when your father was born if you drew a line from Earth to the Sun and carried it on into outer space it would hit the constellation of Libra.

The Sun isn't the only body in the solar system. There's all the other planets and the moon, and they've all got their own signs too. Then there's the way the planets relate to each other and ascendant signs.

The long and the short of it is that even if it is right there are so many other factors to take into consideration. My father and I are both Sagittarius. We are nothing like each other. I've met people who knew my dad that can't believe I'm his son.

The only way to find out what your dad is like is by meeting him. Good luck.
0 Replies