Check that horoscope!

Piffka

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 10:08 am
I love you (Mr.Roofer) not only for what you are (a roofer), but for what I am (dry) when I am with you.
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself (a good roofing business), but for what you are making of me (a good roof). I love you for the part of me that you bring out (the dry part).

Very Happy

The biggest excitement on my horizon is South Dakota in June. Ho-hum.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 04:31 am
Laughing

A time for practicalities, Clary?
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 02:35 pm
Piffka wrote:
I love you (Mr.Roofer) not only for what you are (a roofer), but for what I am (dry) when I am with you.
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself (a good roofing business), but for what you are making of me (a good roof). I love you for the part of me that you bring out (the dry part).

He failed to show up today, to test wall that adjoins the old building next door, and zero temperature is making sitting at the computer below the slates with no insulation a pain. I shall be posting less in the next few days, methinks.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 05:48 pm
Clary!

He let you down! Evil or Very Mad

A cad & bounder of a roofer! Do you want to change your message now, Piffka? :wink:
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2005 04:39 am
Pisces

Your intuition, flashes of creativity and sympathetic characteristics come to the fore, msolga. But you must be careful or you will get lost in morbid thought patterns or may feel you are being (wrongfully) persecuted. Shocked Be careful too, not to let anyone play on your emotions at this time. But for today know that you are loved and that optimism returns into relationships. It is a night to celebrate in some small way!

A bob each way, I'd say, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2005 10:40 am
Clary wrote:

He failed to show up today, to test wall that adjoins the old building next door, and zero temperature is making sitting at the computer below the slates with no insulation a pain. I shall be posting less in the next few days, methinks.

I'm sorry. Zero temperatures?? I noticed this in the news and thought...could things be much worse?

http://images.thetimes.co.uk/TGD/picture/0,,179143,00.jpg
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2005 11:29 am
Here you go, Clary... straight from my newspaper this morning:

Sagittarius: Home and family are the focus of your attention this next phase. Start by planning your next investment to make your place more comfortable.

I'm redoing the walls in my bathroom... you're making sure you've got a roof over your head. Very Happy
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 01:34 am
Long time no post on this thread, but actually I did have to spend time and money on my house last year... this year's weekly horoscopes from astrocenter.com haven't been great, mostly pretty inaccurate actually. Can't remember whether I sang the praises of 'Sun Sign, Moon Sign' on this thread before, it's a terrific book by Charles and Suzi Harvey.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 01:36 am
Hey, long time no horoscope thread, Clary!

Let's get back into it! (Though I'll miss Piffka, though. Sad )
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 01:57 am
Has she totally given up posting now, Olgs?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 02:06 am
Vanished completely from A2K, I'm afraid! Sad
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 07:40 am
Right, Clary!
I'll start the ball rolling, then:

Pisces Horoscope for week of July 6, 2006

If I'm reading the astrological omens correctly, this would be an excellent time for you to apply for a job as a crocodile trainer, audition for a supporting role in a TV soap opera, or give motivational speeches to five-year-olds. For that matter, it wouldn't be outlandish for you to use a chainsaw to create sculptures from dead trees, make a home video of yourself entitled "The Dancing Chef" or "The Wise-Ass Guru," or write a research paper on orca whales and quantum physics. In other words, Pisces, consider trying things you've never considered before. Ask yourself if maybe you possess hidden talents that you haven't even begun to cultivate. Be receptive to the possibility that your destiny is more open-ended than you've ever imagined.

Hmmmmmm.
Hope yours is a bit more exiting than this!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 07:46 am
Here ya go!:

Sagittarius Horoscope for week of July 6, 2006

A garbage strike turned out to be a lucky break for two people in Illinois. Brother and sister Ezekiel and Karen Garnett had bought a lottery ticket but then carelessly thrown it out. Many days later they heard that the winning $10.5 million ticket remained unclaimed. Was it theirs? They sifted through two weeks' worth of trash, which remained uncollected outside their house because sanitation engineers had walked off the job. Voila! They found the precious ticket. Now I predict you'll be visited by a comparable sequence, Sagittarius--a glitch that leads to a happy ending. It may be that an asset you've neglected or squandered will return to you because of an inconvenience. Or perhaps you'll realize how valuable a certain experience is only after you've lost it, whereupon you'll recover it against all odds.

Well?

~
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 07:51 am
BTW, anyone else is most welcome to post their horoscope, too!
We all know what a useful guide they can be! :wink:
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 08:59 am
That's a tricksy one. If I do have good luck, that's fine, but if I don't - is it just because I threw away the lottery ticket (or some equivalent folly)? I'll ponder that.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 11:53 pm
In any case, whatever happened, happened for a reason, Clary! :wink: All will become clear with time! Very Happy
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 01:49 am
Oh, I certainly don't believe that!

How has your July 6th one panned out?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 01:53 am
So-so.
Not too bad.
Pretty good, actually, Clary! Very Happy

And you?
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 01:58 am
So you have applied for that crocodile trainer's job?
I suppose you could say that my £180 rebate of overpaid Council Tax was a stroke of good luck, but that's all I can think of at the moment!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2006 02:08 am
Clary wrote:
So you have applied for that crocodile trainer's job?
I suppose you could say that my £180 rebate of overpaid Council Tax was a stroke of good luck, but that's all I can think of at the moment!

Of course! I want that job! I want it! It's me!:wink:

And of course your rebate was not a result of your Council's miscalculations, it was simply good fortune for you! Rejoice! Very Happy
0 Replies