msolga

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 12:30 am
...and reject that marriage proposal you'll get today, too! Very Happy
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 02:17 am
Here's mine for today:

Pisces
Your intuition is telling you that you haven't been given the full story about a particular situation. Before taking any action, wait for more facts to come in. Sooner or later, the truth will emerge, allowing you to move forward without reservation. You're not as gullible as some people believe. By refusing to play into their hands, you'll scare off any manipulators who may be trying to take advantage of you.

Don't these astrologers know that Pisces likes to dance now & then Confused ???
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 07:10 am
Quote:
You're not as gullible as some people believe.

Gullible enough to believe in horoscopes, but not so gullible as people believe? LOL - That's sneaky! Well, I used to be a Pisces, but it wasn't any fun, so now I'm a Sagittarius!

Things are a little quieter for you, Piffka, or at least you are not so tempted to put quite so many fingers in so many pies. The Full Moon in Libra brings your social life to the fore. This is the time when you can attend parties, and feel wildly intoxicated without touching a drop of alcohol. Friends that you haven't seen in a while may suddenly appear out of nowhere, and you will also be a lot more sensitive than usual to the general vibration in the air. You could come out with some very tactless comments if you are not careful. The Sun squares Mars over this week, and this might indicate a source of conflict between wanting to conserve your financial resources and wanting to take a big risk with a creative or business project. You may be able to find a way to deal with both issues so that you don't lose out on either. This kind of conflict often brings out some of your most inventive solutions. Your love life looks interesting, but you might feel you have to bypass a date because the person in question doesn't share your ambitions or doesn't appear to be interested in the same things. Take a risk, you could be very pleasantly surprised by what transpires.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 02:18 am
Piffka

Hate to disappoint you, but I suspected years ago Very Happy that horoscopes aren't necessarily the best guide to living msolga's life!!! Very Happy But they CAN be very entertaining when one has the time to compare the daily word to the reality of one's life.

Today I was told that I had many house improvements to get through (SO TELL ME SOMETHING!!! Rolling Eyes ) but, if I play my cards right, I can achieve much of the necessary work through just being my charming self!!! Laughing
So, I assume I'm to flirt with/seduce, even, the many tradesmen working on a variety of these jobs at the moment??? Shocked Very Happy Shocked Laughing
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 02:57 am
msolga wrote:
So, I assume I'm to flirt with/seduce, even, the many tradesmen working on a variety of these jobs at the moment??? Shocked Very Happy Shocked Laughing

U mean you don't do it ? Shocked I do it all the time and as a result all the work costs me substantially less than it shud :wink:

That link you gave me is banned from work - so I don't know what fate has in store for me Sad
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 03:18 am
My Yahoo horoscope for the week":
Quote:
Advance Notice: Mercury retro in the $$$ sector from April 26 to May 20 carries caveats. Don't sign major contracts or make big promises. Consolidate rather than attempt one of your expeditions into the land that Moolah Forgot. "There are only two races on this planet - the intelligent and the stupid," says Ramzilla writer John Fowles; why not volunteer for the former? The Full Moon in the house of Love on the 17th is a delightful date night... if you're into chaos theory

Jees - how inspiring. and On 17th, I'm having dinner with my aunt! Shocked Confused
And around 26 April I have to pay for my trip Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 07:05 am
Margo -- Dinner with your Aunt? Sounds like a movie. Is it any consolation to you that up here in the protopodes, the full moon occurs on Wednesday 2:36 EST, not Thursday? (Boy, Australia sure is mixed up. :wink: )

Olga -- I was just teasing Very Happy ...actually I am amazed at the accuracy. You have tradesmen working on your house AND the horoscope says to use your charming self on them? Is this the $6 upgrade? Do they have their telescopes trained on your house??? I think just offering a glass of water (not your whole body, GUATAM!!!) will get you in their good favor.

My horoscope was...
--If you've been thinking about trying your hand at writing, this is the day to get started. Your mind is particularly sharp, and your imagination rich.

Unfortunately that was yesterday when I did not post or even write a shopping list. Today my mind is dull, Question my imaginings impoverished. Confused It really pays to check the horoscopes AHEAD of time.
0 Replies

satt fs

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 07:26 am
The full moon takes place at April 16 19:35:40 GMT, 2003.

(I have my own programs on my computer, which calculate the motion of main celestial bodies. Ask me about lunar and solar positions anytime.)
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 07:33 am
Piffka wrote:
I think just offering a glass of water (not your whole body, GUATAM!!!) will get you in their good favor.

He He !! I offered them beer on the condition that they drink it off my....never mind

Can someone check and tell me what fate has store for me ? All horoscope sites have been blocked from my netwrok ....

I am a libran
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 08:11 am
I didn't know you were a librarian, I thought you were a banker! OK, here ya go.

Libra Horoscope for week of April 10, 2003
In his book Crying: the Natural and Cultural History of Tears, Tom Lutz asserts that people don't cry as much as they used to. The English of the Victorian era, supposedly renowned for their stuffy behavior, put us to shame with their abundant outpouring of tears. So what's our excuse? There's as much, if not more, to be mournful about nowadays; and we certainly don't suffer from a lack of events to spur our cathartic joy and empathy. Would you like to volunteer to do something about the modern weeping deficit, Libra? In the coming days, you'll have rich opportunities to unleash tears of breakthrough and release.

<Oh deargod, are you sure you wouldn't like to change to being a Sagittarian?>

Satt -- Thanks... good to know it is slightly before rather than slightly after the minute. I like to be sure I'm ahead of time when I plan to have a fire this evening to draw down the moon.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 08:17 am
Piffs you gorgeous women - will it break yr heart to see tears in my eyes ???? But don't despair - according to my horoscope they will be tears of joy !!! I will finally win the lottery !!!
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 08:37 am
Excellent! A rich friend!!!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 07:37 pm
Here You are, G!! Very Happy
Last week's, sorry. These weekly ones come out on Thursdays.
Hmmmmmmm .... Check the last bit, after the waffle ... Hmmmmmmm, what does this tell you?:

Libra Horoscope for week of April 17, 2003
My acquaintance Judith decided to go all out in helping her daughter sell Girl Scout cookies. She filled her garage with cases of all nine varieties in preparation for a marketing onslaught on friends and neighbors. Then one night disaster struck. Raccoons exploited a hole in the roof to break in and plunder the stash. But while the marauders ripped open boxes of every cookie type, they ate only one: the Samoas, also known as Carmel deLites, which are covered in caramel, sprinkled with toasted coconut, and laced with chocolate stripes. In the coming week, Libra, I urge you to be like those raccoons in this one regard: Unleash your passionate hunger very precisely. Don't go after what you sorta kinda like; pluck only the treats you long for with all your heart.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 07:44 pm
Gautam wrote:
[
U mean you don't do it ? Shocked I do it all the time and as a result all the work costs me substantially less than it shud :wink: Sad

Nah, sorry to disappoint you, G .... Just too many of them!!!! Shocked Confused .. The plumber, the electrician, the awning man, the compost deliverer, the handy man/repairer of things, etc, etc ..... an endless list of chaps working, working, working ... Not remotely romantic, I'm afraid. More like stressful!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 07:50 pm
quote="margo

Jees - how inspiring. and On 17th, I'm having dinner with my aunt! Shocked Confused
And around 26 April I have to pay for my trip Rolling Eyes
[/quote]

How disappointing, margo!!
Still, the trip, the trip!!! Something FANTASTIC to look forward to! Very Happy
I'm envious. Evil or Very Mad
And maybe today brings wilder & woollier predictions?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 07:54 pm
quote="Piffka
My horoscope was...
--If you've been thinking about trying your hand at writing, this is the day to get started. Your mind is particularly sharp, and your imagination rich.

Unfortunately that was yesterday when I did not post or even write a shopping list. Today my mind is dull, Question my imaginings impoverished. Confused It really pays to check the horoscopes AHEAD of time

Yeah! So's you have time to plan! Very Happy
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 07:56 pm
satt_focusable wrote:
The full moon takes place at April 16 19:35:40 GMT, 2003.

(I have my own programs on my computer, which calculate the motion of main celestial bodies. Ask me about lunar and solar positions anytime.)

Ohhh, tell us more, satt_focusable!
I'm intrigued!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 08:04 pm
Here's mine for today, courtesy of Yahoo ...

Pisces
Forging an intimate bond with a loved one helps you to feel better about yourself. You have a tendency to isolate yourself from the world when the chips are down. By resisting this impulse and reaching out to a friend, you'll feel more powerful and positive than ever before. Obey your instincts when it comes to choosing a person who is worthy of your trust. You have a great talent for sensing kindred spirits.

More advice on being positive, dammit!!!
I'm convinced these people are in a rut! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

satt fs

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 08:08 pm
msolga..
Ask me about solar or lunar positions anytime.

The solar longitude (measured in degrees from Vernal Equinox on the ecliptic) will be 26.0 degrees at

April 16, 09:48:22 GMT (April 16, 05:48:22 EDT).

(The apparent sun moves (360/365.25) degrees per day along the ecliptic.)
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 08:52 pm
Satt -- Can you tell me how to estimate where in the east the moon will rise? And also how high up it will be at its highest point in the sky? These change during the different seasons of the year, I think.
0 Replies