Check that horoscope!

Montana

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2003 09:38 pm
Well, I have that problem as well, but the deer are my biggest problem, althought it's not that bad. I love the deer when they're not in my garden ;-)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2003 09:38 pm
In a recent article in a British tabloid, Leo diva Madonna spoke contritely about why she published the controversial book Sex back in 1992. "I was just being an ego-driven nutcase," she confessed. This admission impressed me. Everyone makes bad decisions motivated by out-of-control egotism, but few of us have the courage to admit it -- let alone a celebrity that the press regards as a megalomaniac. I suggest you draw inspiration from Madonna's example in the next few days, Leo. If you cop to a past outbreak of unseemly arrogance, I predict you'll unleash magic that will ultimately spawn fresh accomplishments for which you can be righteously proud.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2003 09:39 pm
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Stupid bastid horoscoper!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2003 09:40 pm
Very interesting.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2003 09:41 pm
hahaha!!!!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2003 09:44 pm
"unseemly arrogance", dlowan!!!! Shocked
But he must have mixed you up with some other, nastier star sign!
Silly boy!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2003 09:46 pm
LOL!
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2003 01:45 am
Hi Olga,

Here's what my horoscope said:

I direct your attention, Scorpio, to Dawn Baumann Brunke's book, Animal Voices: Telepathic Communication in the Web of Life. There she champions the value of communing clairvoyantly with other species. Learning this skill is not only helpful for becoming closer to beloved pets, she says. It can also be useful for pest control. She gives examples of people who rid their homes of ants and spider mites simply by striking up telepathic conversations with them. My theory is that this same approach can be applied to pests in human form -- especially by you in the coming week. Rev up your considerable mental powers, and psychically ask jerks, annoyances, and bores to stop bugging you.

This must be directed at some other scorpio. First of all, I have no interest in communicating telepathically with my pet. I would just as soon avoid entering the mind of a feline maniac. Confused As for revving up my mental powers to psychically get rid of jerks, annoyances, and bores, I say hah and phooey. I can get rid of jerks, annoyances, and bores without psychic powers. You will just have to take my word for it. Cool
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2003 01:57 am
I do.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2003 07:28 am
Ah, Roberta, that one was obviously meant for the less advanced variety of Scorpio! NOT for your good self, obviously! Very Happy
0 Replies

hebba

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2003 07:37 am
I remember Homer Simpson reading his horoscope which said:
Today you will die.
Marge,being shocked,read hers,which said:
Today your husband will die.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2003 07:43 am
Now that's what I call an inspirational start to Homer's day!!
0 Replies

hebba

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2003 07:47 am
Ahh but he didnĀ“t believe it.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2003 07:51 am
Wise, brave Homer! Very Happy
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2003 08:43 am
You changed sides, or what?
0 Replies

hebba

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2003 10:12 am
But he DID die.
It was a Halloween Special.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2003 10:26 am
hahahaha.... he died.

Good one, Hebba.

Here's mine for today --
Matters of the heart are in your favor today, PIFFKA, and you should prepare yourself for a day full of social activities and good conversation with friends. You might also find that your creative spirit is quite heightened today, and you can't go wrong picking the right item in a jewelry store, clothing outlet, or flea market. Your taste for the elegant and beautiful is quite piqued, so feel free to indulge. Best wishes for today, from the astrologers of Astrocenter.com

(I'd better get cracking on that shopping expedition to TJ Maxx. And I do have a busy evening planned, of course it is Friday night. Rolling Eyes )
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 01:29 am
dlowan wrote:
You changed sides, or what?

Er ... I'm not sure why you asked this question, D. Confused
Is there something I've missed out on in this conversation?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 01:39 am
Piffka wrote:

Here's mine for today --
Matters of the heart are in your favor today, PIFFKA, and you should prepare yourself for a day full of social activities and good conversation with friends. You might also find that your creative spirit is quite heightened today, and you can't go wrong picking the right item in a jewelry store, clothing outlet, or flea market. Your taste for the elegant and beautiful is quite piqued, so feel free to indulge. Best wishes for today, from the astrologers of Astrocenter.com

(I'd better get cracking on that shopping expedition to TJ Maxx. And I do have a busy evening planned, of course it is Friday night. Rolling Eyes )

Hey, the go ahead for the frenzied shopping trip, Piffka! Very Happy If the stars tell you to indulge, why resist?
I just want to know why I never receive the shop-till-you-drop message in my horoscope. All I get is financial restraint, restraint, restraint ... <sigh>
Why do I suspect you wrote your own horoscope, P? Laughing Hmmmmm ....
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 07:41 am
Ms Olga - As if! No, I don't write these, but they do seem to be cheery and upbeat. I'm a Sag, maybe that's it???

Here's mine for today:
You may feel an intense pressure to make an important and decisive move today, Piffka. Expansive options are coming into focus and you may experience opposition as you stand up for what you believe in. Your intense desire for freedom gives you a positive outlook that others find uplifting and inspiring. Do not lose your adventurous spirit by thinking you need to strap yourself down to solid commitment at this time.

________

All right! No housework, no chores... let's PARTEE!!! Drunk
0 Replies