Nervous and Excited... Take the risk??

Chai

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 02:11 pm
lindatw wrote:
Goodness,Chai,did he have to change his uniform?
Did it interfere with steering the ship?

lindatw

No, luckily I had a change of clothes, I told him I was sari.
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 02:13 pm
Chai: What a glorious,great lady she must have been !!! I'm sure she enriched your soul and
spirit!!!

lindatw
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 02:17 pm
nervous and excited.....
Smile Eeeeewwwww,Chai; That one stank reeeeaaal bad Razz

lindatw
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 02:27 pm
Ok, now you guys are freaking me out a little... what stinks real bad?? is it my breath?? or is it my perfume.. body odor by christine :-)
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 02:35 pm
nervous and excited.....
Calm down,C.L.; Your Eau de Crazy is barely noticable through the
clothespin on my nose,and I'm sure the air-freshener will take effect
soon Exclamation Exclamation

lindatw Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 03:27 pm
Linda, you get Brit TV programmes over there?

I think I'll start a TV thread along these lines in the appropriate section, so as not to derail CL's thread with it.

Sorry CL.

I don't INTEND the derailing, it's just that I notice something, and feel the need to jump in and all that.

I'm buggering off now.......carry on.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 03:56 pm
don't let spendius catch you derailing, Lord. It makes him testy.

Hey, CL. Are you feeling better?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 07:14 am
Yes I am feeling better mentally.... but I do have a pretty bad cough right now....
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 07:22 am
Hi,C.L. ! Glad you're better.

lindatw
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 01:04 pm
Thanks Linda, yea i am better

Everything is going fairly well other than the fact that I am sick right now

Got the dress for the wedding, now I just need a pair or black or silver shoes

Figured out one of my pet peeves is someone who says they are gonna call and then the don't
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 01:33 pm
Nervous and excited....
Very Happy Hi,C.L. Glad you're better,except for the cough you mentioned the other day. Hope you're taking cough medicine regularly and drinking a lot of water. How's your fella ? Did you ever mention his name to us ? If you did,I don't remember. Embarrassed What's your dress like ?

lindatw
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 01:37 pm
No, no meds at all.... I can't take any otc meds and I don't want to go to the doctor right now.. I have been fighting it all on my own and I am doing alot better right now

Fella is awesome... no I tend not to mention names on here... just in case they ever somehow managed to come across it while browsing the internet and out two and two together.. lol

The dress is gray and has a slight sparkle to it... I'll take pics in it someday and post em
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 02:24 pm
nervous and excited....
C.L.:I see your point regarding your fella. He sounds sweet and terrific,and very good for you. Your dress sounds gorgeous.
I'm glad you're making it without meds. When I get that kind of
crap,I usually have the flu,and have to fortify myself w/antibiotics,de-
congestants and cough medicine,plus a huge dose of self-pity{lol}!!

lindatw Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 02:35 pm
I wish I could take meds... it would help sooo much

and the dress is pretty.. I am borrowing it from a friend
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 07:00 am
Yea I am starting to wonder now... is he really what I want right now.. I got woken up with a phone call @ 2:00 am... he sounded drunk.. I didn't answer it in time so I called back..... first he said sorry for waking me.. then he went on to say how much his ex gf is a wh*re... and he called me last week drunk to tell me, he ran into her at a bar..... so he's talking about that and I listened... today is his b-day and we are gonna go to the movies, supposively..

Anywho so I hang up with him and then I get a voicemail... it was from him the first time I called.... all it says was basically... Hi, I am just calling to tell you that my girlfriend, I mean ex-girlfriend is a wh*re... thank you that is all I have to say... and he hangs up!!

Now I find this kind of rude and disrespectful.... but he was drunk... but I don't know how to look at this... lets say him and I end up being an item... will I have to worry about us breaking up and me suddenly being a wh*re..... and is he really over this girl... if she upsets him this much them he must still care about her

Errr I hate men right now
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 07:49 am
Is this the new guy?

He sounds very tactful.

I like to take it a step further and tell women how much my ex-gf is a whore while having sex. "you're almost as good as my ex...that filthy whore."
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 07:56 am
Yup its the new guy...

Aww slappy that is soo sweet, I am sure all the ladies love that!! You are such a sweetheart

But seriously why why why why why... I really like the fact that he wants to talk to me about it... but I don't want to hear that... but he was drunk... but no excuses..

I HATE MEN
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 07:57 am
C.L.: Think of this as a test of your relationship with New Guy. Don't assume anything negative until you hear his side of the story. Think how you would want him to react if it were you who'd called him,etc. Don't use this as an excuse to have doubts and run from what could be the best thing in your life !!!
lindatw
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 08:09 am
He already explained it all to me, she hurt him blah blah and apparently he hasn't gotten over it completely....

I just don't want to hear about it everytime her runs into her... I wouldn't call him up and say I just saw my ex and he is such a d*ckhead... no.... for a few reasons,
1- I am friends with ALL my exes
2- I'd call one of my girls
3-I wouldn't call the person I like to complain about the past

I dk I am just frusterated right now... because I don't know what to think anymore....

I really really like him, but he has a problem with calling when he says he is going to and stuff and I just feel like he doesn't have enough time for me to be in his life... is he is working he is out with somebody else... usually at the bar...

I want someone who can give me the attention that I need.. that can make me feel wanted...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 08:10 am
You like the fact he wants to talk to you about it? C'mon....no reason to bring that stuff up.

I'd say something to him. "Hey, thanks for drunk-dialing me to tell me about how your ex-girlfriend is a whore. Love to know what you say about me when you're drunk."

Throw him a hardball, he should stop bringing it up.
0 Replies