Nervous and Excited... Take the risk??

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 08:03 am
FreeDuck wrote:
I hate to be the downer in a happy-go-get-em thread, but if I were having the health issues you mention in other threads, I might want to get that under control first. Nothing can spoil a romance faster than getting all wack-job on the new beau.

I am completely mentally stable right now, I was under alot of stress and I was depressed... I've already straightened it all out, I got rid of the second job, too much right now and my grandfather is having surgery next week so I have to take care of him and my grandmother...

But I am fine now... I promise.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 08:20 am
That's good news, I'm glad to hear it.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 08:22 am
You cannot lose if you do not play, but neither can you win. Smile
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 08:28 am
Thank you Freeduck :-)

And LJ that is very very true
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 10:33 am
you know though, I hate to bring it up again, but I was kinda worrying about the same thing as FreeDuck....

CL, you say you are stable right now, but less than a week ago you WERE going off the deep end....reread your posts.

Stable does not mean you've felt good for 3 or 4 days. Stable is LONG term

As long as we're on the subject, have you made a appt w/ a counselor yet?

I think talking to attractive people is a nice thing, but, what if a few days or weeks from now you become UNstabale....Is that fair to the other person?

Your mood is definately swinging, sorry, love ya, if I didn't I wouldn't be saying the truth.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 10:51 am
I will talk about the other subject very soon, I have made some phone calls and everything, and I am stable, I took the stress factor out of my life...

But on the topic of giving my number, I just ordered my food, and of course he answered the phone and I am leaving to go there in 10 minutes, and I know he is there... so shall I go for it?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 11:21 am
what the heck, do it!

like (i forget who said) don't make it a big deal, just slip him a note
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 11:41 am
and....

what happened?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 11:53 am
Ok, so I chickened out, but I talked to him for a little bit, got some information and I have to go back there later to bring a pizza home for the grandparents... So while I am waiting for the pizza I am gonna start talking about a movie i wanna see this weekend and when I spark a conversation, bang I am all set and ready to go...

And because it is raining it is dead in there... but the girl that worked there was talking with him and I when I went there a little while ago and it wasn't good timing.... but I can talk to him alone while i am waiting later..

I will even go on the computer at home and tell you guys what happens.... and I never go on here at home... Never get the chance...

So here goes nothing Sigh... by the way he was asking me questions and trying to get to know me, so I know that he won't be too weirded out... and he noticed my haircut and complimented it!!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 11:56 am
I'm wondering what the differences are between
"Yes, definitely," "What have you got to lose," and "YOU GO GIRL."

Just wanted to point that out.

Good luck on your search for ass.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 12:01 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

lol... I don't know, I guess I was loking for positive answers... ahhh... SLappy ur a guy, right... lol... what do u think, if u were approached by a girl like that would u be happy Very Happy
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 12:15 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

lol... I don't know, I guess I was loking for positive answers... ahhh... SLappy ur a guy, right... lol... what do u think, if u were approached by a girl like that would u be happy Very Happy

It's a girl thang Slappy, you wouldn't understand

CL-If slappy were approached by a girl LIKE THAT?
Slappy would be happy if he was APPROACHED!

What do you think the chances are of a guy like you and a girl like me ending up together?

1 out of a million.

So you're telling me there's a chance. Yeah! I read ya
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 12:18 pm
I was just happy that he noticed my hair cut :-) is that sad or what?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 12:44 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

It's great getting approached by girls....especially if they're cute enough where you don't have to reject them.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 01:00 pm
OK, as it seems that fate or courage is thwarting your attempts to ask him out....try it the other way round.

Feminine wiles, MsLady420, feminine wiles.

Now......I was under the impression that humans of the female variety were taken from reading age, to a secret location, and thoroughly trained in the art of wrapping men around their fingers.

A little flick of the hair, a playful pat during a conversation, a giggle at every joke told by the prospective target, a helpless look at the road side, when one's tyre is flat.........job done.

Men are the biggest suckers around when it comes to flattery and attention.

Just one little sign of appreciation or flattery from my wife and, before I know it, I have offered to cook the dinner while she watches Judge Judy and then do all the dishes whilst she has a hot bath.

I'm a sucker for it every time.......I am a MALE. It is in our genetic code.

You see, we have not only a male chromosome, but also a female infiltrator. Was it put there so that we could fully appreciate the full spectrum of human feelings? Was it buggery. It was put there to bend the male chromosome to your will.

Go in there, catch him on his own and start an innocent conversation. At the end of it, just do all the hair flicking stuff and say..........

"I really look forward to coming in here...you never fail to cheer me up/brighten my day/make me smile etc etc......"

Now.....any man who is packing a pistol and has an a-typical XY chromosome sort of brain, will be wagging his tail and nuzzling up to you for a cookie in no time at all.
It should then take about three days (on average) for one of his brain cells to locate the other, have a discussion about you, and make the decision to ask YOU out.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 02:49 pm
Ok, so I went back and he actually asked me a million questions... like what time I got into work and what time I got out of work, what I do after work, how old I was... he's 22 :-)

I didn't give him my number cuz as I went to do so, a million people walked in and he had to go back to work... he asked me about school and home and so much and I got to know him more and now I like him more

So I told him I will see him 2morrow and 2morrow I shall ask him out on a date or just give ihm my number, but I didn't chicken out, I just got caught in a bad time!!
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 02:54 pm
Ok enough suspense. Just do it or I'm going to reach into this computer and give a big tug on your dreadlocks!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 02:58 pm
Lord Elpus speaks true -

my wolverine always says that women have cornered the market on pussy.

Truer words have never been said.

you have the power grasshopper, use it wisely.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 06:03 pm
Good heavens......I've just noticed that there is a face on your Avatar, CT.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 06:46 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:

Now......I was under the impression that humans of the female variety were taken from reading age, to a secret location, and thoroughly trained in the art of wrapping men around their fingers.

A little flick of the hair, a playful pat during a conversation, a giggle at every joke told by the prospective target, a helpless look at the road side, when one's tyre is flat.........job done.

Damn, I missed that class. Can I take it now, at age 36?
0 Replies