Nervous and Excited... Take the risk??

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 10:56 am
I am not privelaged to have bussiness cards
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 12:27 pm
OK, well I went, and he wasn't working today, AHHHH all of that for nothing, oh well there is always Monday!! :-)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 02:30 pm
Make your own business cards!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 03:30 pm
Yeah - project for the weekend....

think how cool you'll look as you slip him one, and in a deep throaty voice, purr.........call me <wink>

practice that over the weekend too.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2005 05:50 am
OK, I am gonna go for it today, hopefully he will be working, I got my hair cut over the weekend and got all purty and stuff :-)

I'll keep you all posted!!!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2005 12:32 pm
Errrr.... I chickened out today, but he didn't seem like he was in a very good mood.... he seemed a little down... errr. damn it... errrr... errrr... :-( Always 2morrow, right?? Besides I feel like crap today.. I would hvae been like, hey why don't you give me a call sometime and we can BLAH (and get sick everywhere) that would be my luck!!
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2005 02:02 pm
C'mon girl, do it!

He'll probably be flattered as hell.

I'd been the one approached a couple of times in days gone by
and I can tell you it felt pretty darn good. And yes, both times
we wound up dating.

Ahhh, pleasant memories from your old-fart friend George.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 09:27 am
Ok, I am not gonna chicken out today, I hope... I am gonna try to do it at lunch today, I can do this.... Woo Hoo.... Here I go again (on my own)
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 03:13 pm
Musta been a heck of a long lunch!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 03:21 pm
:wink:

c'mon CL, give, give.

we are all waiting to hear what happened!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 03:23 pm
she better not have chickened out again

BWAK, BWAK bucbucbucbuc.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 05:51 am
Sorry for the delayed response... he wasn't working yesterday :-( ... but there is always today and it is close to the weekend so I can ask him about his weekend plans and maybe that will help...

I am just afraid I may intimidate him, I tend to do that to many men because of how blunt I am.....

Maybe that is why I attract all the assh*les!!! hmmmm...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 06:01 am
askaskaskaskask! you can be casual and nonchallant. no need to intimidate him. i like the business card idea. that is absolutely casual and the ball is in his park. should be easy enough to do. good luck!
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 06:26 am
I'm with George - I think he will be flattered.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 07:00 am
Yah, when someone lets you know they find you attractive, even if nothing comes of it, don't you feel flattered?

Keep in mind, he's human after all.

I thought of you yesterday when I was in office depot, saw the create your own cards.

way back when, everyone carried them, when they stopped to visit, if the person wasn't home, they would leave their "calling card"

I think that's charming.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 07:13 am
I don't have any business cards and I think it would look kinda silly walking in an obviously just made and hand written business card looks like I am trying a little too hard..

People that I work with said to make it look spur of the moment and just jot my number down on a napkin....

But I don't know what to do, he works in a Papa Gino's so I;d rather just hand it to him instead of having to write it in front of everyone... Errr
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 07:22 am
so BUY some blank ones and design your own...

They aren't supposed to be business cards, they're CALLING cards.

Name, phone #, that it.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 07:26 am
Where can I go to do that and how mcuh will it cost?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 07:53 am
well, you can order cheap ones online - i did that, because my work place didn't do business cards. but that would take maybe a week for them to come to you. i don't have a link, i just googled it and went with the first one. they were like 5 bucks, with the shipping and all...
but like chai tea said, you can stop by at the Office Depot, and probably many other big stores would have it. It's not expensive at all. And fun to have.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 07:59 am
Just jot it on a small slip of paper. Fold it and put it in your pocket until you see him. No big deal.

But I have a confession to make. I voted for the second option. I hate to be the downer in a happy-go-get-em thread, but if I were having the health issues you mention in other threads, I might want to get that under control first. Nothing can spoil a romance faster than getting all wack-job on the new beau.
0 Replies