Nervous and Excited... Take the risk??

Prince El

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 11:43 am
So, whats the latest Crazielady420? How are you getting along with that boy?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 11:54 am
Good... I am going to pick him up in a few hours and then we are going out 2morrow nite :-)
0 Replies

Prince El

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 12:00 pm
so what was that thread on breaking up about?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 12:19 pm
It was an old thread.. about me and my ex.... we were 2gether for 2 years and we broke up 2 and a half months ago and he has some of my things and is making it difficult for me to get them back
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 07:54 am
I had an awesome weekend..... So excited!! He is def. awesome!
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 08:00 am
C.L. Glad to hear it!!!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2005 08:25 am
Well he blew me off on Saturday... no call, nothing.... I didn't hear from him until late last night.... where I got the big apology speech..... and I told him that I am honestly not going to put up with it.... I told him I would give him ONE more chance.... and if he screws this up, then he screws everything up... no more seeing him....

So he said ok and we are going to hang out in a few days... and he promised... let's see if he is true to his word or not... because I am not gonna be walked all over again... I did that for two years and I am done going backwards.

But it hurt me... I was dissapointed and I didn't expect it from him.... It wouldn't have mad me upset if he had called to cancel... but he told me he "forgot about" me until the next day...

Do you just forget about someone you like? NO.... so maybe he doesn't like me.... but then why would he continue to pursue it?

Errr.... I am not going to make this comlicated... he screws up, he is done.... His lose, not mine!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 08:00 am
Well it is Wed... haven't talked to him since Sunday... let's see if he remembers about me this time or not.... this is his last chance..

I am so nervous though.... I don't know why.... I can handle rejection... I just can't handle people being rude and uncaring of other people's feelings

Plus if he does remember and we do go out tonight... do i stay upset with him or do I let it go? If I stay upset, how long do I show it for?

I am not used to this kind of stuff... I am used to letting my ex walk all over me.... and now I am sticking up for myself....

Okie Dokie.. well wish me luck... I will let ya know if he calls or blows me off (again)....
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 07:52 am
UPDATE: Haven't really even spoken to him in about 3 weeks... So I am no longer going to see him if he asks again.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2005 01:30 pm
YET ANOTHER UPDATE IF ANYONE IS STILL READING THIS

Started seeing him again, completey going against what I said in the last post lol

He even got me a xmas present
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2005 01:42 pm
I always read this thread because it's cute.

Us older A2K members have learned that the path of romance is never a straight line. It has a lot of turns.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 08:48 am
what ^^ said.

Glad to hear things are on the upswing, Issy.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 08:51 am
:-D Thanks guys!
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 06:28 pm
Crazie, glad to hear things are still interesting. Razz

I was watching As Good as it Gets last night. Ever seen that show? There is a scene where Helen Hunt goes
"I just want a normal boyfriend!"
Her mom goes "Honey, they don't exist."

That movie cracks me up. It's true that romance is goofy and up and down.

Take care.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 01:55 am
I ended it!!!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 02:05 am
Huh? I read about...well, none of this thread, but this, "I ended it!!!" post seems like a big deal. So what did you end, and how does that make you feel?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 12:52 pm
I ended dating him... no more... we talked about it and I told him I am sick of him not calling when he says he is going to and canceling dates and stuff.... and we agreed to be friends and that is all..

How do I feel (are you a shrink)... I am saddened but I know it is the right thing to do and it taught me a great lesson.... but I will miss him.... but he is seeing another girl and I am seeing another guy.... it's just the way it had to be I guess

Everything happens for a reason
0 Replies