Nervous and Excited... Take the risk??

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 11:43 am
Well I am going to look past the drinking as of right now, we are young.. people drink, go to the bar, meet friends... nothing out of the oridinary, nothing my friends don't do

I just talked to his boss.... he likes me just as much as I like him, I have good feelings about this and I am not going to screw it up.. I trust my gut feeling and it says go for it...

flushd you don't have to leave the thread... I am very happy to hear your advice, even if I don't agree :-) thank you
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 12:02 pm
crazie i don't have the time to go thru the thread
tell me in short whats up in your relationship with this boy?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 12:07 pm
Ha, ok.. he works down the street from me, the thread started with me getting pumped up to give him my number, after a week of debating I did... he called me a short while later and asked me out on a double date.. went out, had a great time.. fast forward.. we have gone out on at least 5 or 6 dates now... trying to figure out where it is going... going to a wedding with him, he invited me...

Like him lots and was confused about how he felt about me, found out an hour ago he feels the same way

Called me drunk last night and told me how much of a whore his ex gf is... very disrespectful, didn't like it... woke me up also

Trying to figure out what I want
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 12:08 pm
nervous and excited.....
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy C.L.: You sound better than you did this morning Exclamation If Fella is under some kind of stress,ask him about it and be absolutelt certain that he knows he can tell you anything,any time,and you won't judge,or condemn him for what he says. If his ex really is hell-on-wheels,
sympathize with him and don't ever come across as censoring what he says. Since his co-workers know how he feels about you,then keep that always in your heart and mind,and discuss all concerns as they arise.

Keep the faith,love is the goal,
lindatw Smile
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 12:13 pm
umm.....interesting...this guy isn't bad, it seems just normal juvenile acts.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 12:13 pm
Yea I know Linda, I got the excitement and anticipation back again.. now I am all nervous again!!!! I was just listening to the message and it makes me crack up, you can hear that he is beyond drunk... I can't wait for him to hear it hehehe
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 07:18 am
Ok, now I def. don't know what to make of this.... we were supposed to go out last night and he was supposed to call.... 9:30 came and I decided to call him.. he was happy I called because he FORGOT we were going out... so I met him at his house and he apologized and just said it slipped his mind because his boss screwed up on the work schedule and he had work on the brain..

Ok, so I let that slip... I had an almost great night last night.. we went to my house, watched a movie and cuddled for a few hours.. it was awesome.. but on the way back to his house he was telling me about the other night and how he ran into his ex at a bar... and how they made out.... why would he tell me this... he was telling me how she was a whore... how does this make sense... to top it all off.. him and her only dated for a month

How do u get so hung up over someone after a month.. I guess she was all over him the other night... make me feel great, huh!!! It sucks cuz I really do like him sooo much, but I am having second thoughts now... maybe he won't have enough time for me with his ex, work and his boys

I just can't see it happening now and maybe I need to look elsewhere... I really don't want to but I am NOT setting myself up to get hurt again...
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 07:34 am
CL. If they went out for just a month,then that isn't a real relationship. It's highly possible that Fella can't tell his boss he can't work because he has a date.. This is one of those times when you and Fella should talk about the fact that his ex is such a
'ho,and you are concerned she may be jealous of you and him,and hoping that if she is crawling all over him,the info will get back to you. This gal sounds like a real piece of work. Never pre-suppose that you will be hurt. that doesn't do you,Fella,or the relationship any good.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 07:36 am
Well so far Linda you have given good advice... so you think I should just look past this and still give him a chance?? Because I know I want to but now my friends are even saying move on....

But I know in my heart that it could really work out between us.... just gotta work at it
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 07:46 am
Amen.!!!! Work Work Work at it ! That's the most important thing. Never come off looking like a b####h who has a "my way or the highway"
philosophy. God brought you two together,and it'd be quite rude to refuse the gift of a great man in your life. Always honesty,always talk everything through. Talk 'til your tongue falls off,if necessary.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 07:51 am
ok, well here goes nothing, wish me luck... but I do have positive feelings.. I mean the woman whose wedding I am going to with him, I talked to her on Friday and she said he was planning on going to the wedding single.. he didn't want a date.... and then her met me... and he is scared of me because of the way I make him feel... and he was so scared to ask me... its kinda cute :-) and makes me smile.. and I know in my heart... if I make an effort.. I am sure there is a possibilty I can make him forget about his ex a little and think more of me... I don't want to try and erase her... just to minimize her existence to him.. ya know?
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:00 am
Amen !!! I've always thought he was feeling just like you. Afraid of being hurt,etc.,etc. That is sweet.
Courage, girl,courage !!! The way you behave,will make his ex seem like nothing at all.

Keep the faith,
lindatw
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:02 am
Honestly, if it wasn't for u having so much faith in this,.. I really would have just gave up on it and gone to the next one so I could be miserable..

Thank you so much :-)
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:07 am
I have to disagree with Linda a bit here. If his month-long fling with his Ex doesn't count as a valid relationship, then your month-long adventure doesn't either. Of course he had a relationship with her, the same as he's having one with you now. I'm not sure why he feels compelled to share all the details of the other night with you other than perhaps he feels guilty and wants you to know so that you don't hear it from someone else. That would be a wise thing on his part but he doesn't need to keep bringing it up.

Linda also alludes to God putting this great man in your life and gives advice on not letting this catch get away. I think the verdict on his greatness is still in doubt. My advice is to enjoy his company, see where it takes you, and to follow your gut. If it smells like trout, it's probably trout, if it smells like a rat then... you know. :wink:
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 08:09 am
Yea I hear ya both... honestly I am just gonna go with it each day... if it works, it works, if not.. I am young :-)
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2005 06:43 am
I am starting to regret doing all of this... it seems like he doesn't have enough time for me... he says he is gonna call, he doesn't... he goes out with his friends almost everynight.... which isn't a problem... but it would be nice if he could fit me in every once in a while... and if he isn't with his friends he is working... I need someone who can see me more than once every week or so... I need someone who can be there when I call or at least call back... I need someone who won't forget that we have plans...

Maybe I was wrong about this guy the whole time..but the signals he is sending me now is that he likes me... but he seems way too busy for me... and after the wedding.. I think I may call it quits... I don't want to get hurt and he can easily hurt me...
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2005 06:49 am
{{{{{CL}}}}}
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2005 06:49 am
Don't get too down about it.
Consider him the exhibition season.
Just a tune-up.

Stay in the game, girl!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2005 06:54 am
I'll try... I have started to feel the lonliness now... it is kicking in and driving me insane... I really like this guy... and I know he likes me back.. but I don't want to change him... and if he is that close with his friends that is awesome for him... but not for me...

Eh... someday
0 Replies

lindatw

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2005 06:57 am
Suppose you do quit him because things aren't going your way now. How will that look if you leave a relationship whenever you don't get your way every time ? Talk to this guy. Tell him how you feel,
without whining,and without comming off as high-maintenance emotionally.This fella has let you know how he feels about you,but if you come off as too demanding,he'll run. I've said before,talk to each other. he may be just as wary as you,and just as fearful of your hurting him.
0 Replies