Mother of dead soldier really pissed at Bush

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 04:56 pm
squinney wrote:

Damn, girl. I didn't know the Bear has a new hide.

What's a guy gotta do to stay informed around here?

Why did it happen?

Is there a thread on this?

And "Blueveinthrober"...is so unusual. Does it have any signif...ahhhh...
...ahhhh....ahhhh....

...never mind. Just deal with the first few questions.

Please.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 05:47 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
I attended my niece's graduation from Cal State Santa Barbara. She's now attending UCLA working for her doctorate (which she probably already earned) in Chemistry.

My nephew stayed ove at our home for about a month many years ago when he attended Stanford to prepare for his medical school entrance exam. He's now a physician in Portland, Oregon.

good schools all. it really makes for a great excuse to go somewhere. now if we could just get some of the other nieces and nephews to move someplace farther than an hour or so from where they grew up, we could get around more. hahahahahaha!

seriously, these native californians are weird. they act like there is nothingness on the other side of the state line.

i've told my wife since we first met, " i don't want to stay in l.a., i really don't want to retire in l.a.and i absolutely refuse to die and be buried here".

i guess i'm making progress though. she's said she wouldn't refuse to live up in no. cal. or maybe even, gulp, washington. Laughing
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 05:59 pm
We love it here in Silicon Valley, and even though I've been ready to move away from this area (one of the most expensive in the country), my wife will make the decision when she's ready. She says all her family and friends are in this area, so I guess we'll be sticking around for a few more years - not that I have that many more to spare. LOL
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 06:13 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
my wife will make the decision when she's ready. She says all her family and friends are in this area, so I guess we'll be sticking around for a few more years -

that sounds awfully familiar... :wink:

gotta split dude, the wife just asked me why i was still doing the computer thing. hahahahahahahaha!
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:44 am
Picture of Cindy Sheehan with Bush when they met:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/bushkissing.jpg

"Enlarged image of President Bush, center, kissing Cindy Sheehan among family members in 2004. Left to right: Janey, Carly, Patrick, President Bush, Cindy and Andy at Ft. Lewis in Washington State."

SOURCE

That picture has been removed from the Sheehan family photo website, but the cached image remains.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:56 am
Ticomaya wrote:
Picture of Cindy Sheehan with Bush when they met:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/bushkissing.jpg

"Enlarged image of President Bush, center, kissing Cindy Sheehan among family members in 2004. Left to right: Janey, Carly, Patrick, President Bush, Cindy and Andy at Ft. Lewis in Washington State."

SOURCE

That picture has been removed from the Sheehan family photo website, but the cached image remains.

Wow Tico...I've counted 3 threads with this picture.
Think this image is the photographic equivalent to Deep Throat?

How 'bout you start a photo thread and we'll get out all the pictures with American high ups shaking Saddam's hand.
That'll be a hoot!
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:26 am
candidone1 wrote:
Wow Tico...I've counted 3 threads with this picture.

Following in a long line of liberal posters who disseminate their stories across all possible open threads touching on the subject. You dislike the practice?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:28 am
candidone1 wrote:
How 'bout you start a photo thread and we'll get out all the pictures with American high ups shaking Saddam's hand.
That'll be a hoot!

Interesting point. I guess we know there's some water under the bridge since that hand-shaking all those years ago. Changing allies is the nature of the beast of foreign policy.

Seems Ms. Sheehan has changed as well.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:34 am
Got all the answers huh Tico?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:38 am
candidone1 wrote:
Got all the answers huh Tico?

No, I don't. Do you?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:40 am
BBB
Test of Tico's consistency:

I agree with everything Tico posts.

BBB
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:41 am
Re: BBB
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Test of Tico's consistency:

I agree with everything Tico posts.

BBB

Can't say that I blame you.
0 Replies

rayban1

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 10:39 am
Hmmmm......could it be that Michael Moore and George Soros are paying to bus in lefties to create a crowd around Sheehan?

One thing I am certain about.......Michael Moore and Soros....WON'T pay to clean up the **** they leave behind!!!!!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 10:45 am
rayban, Show us any occasion when there is a demonstration where the participants clean up afterwards by any group? You're pulling at straws with nothing to support your ridiculous charge.
0 Replies

rayban1

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 11:07 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
rayban, Show us any occasion when there is a demonstration where the participants clean up afterwards by any group? You're pulling at straws with nothing to support your ridiculous charge.

Why is my charge ridiculous? This is on Michael Moores website:

Our mission is to persuade President Bush
to meet with Cindy Sheehan and answer her questions
about why the war that took her son's life was started
and why it is being continued.

What you can do to help

Attend a vigil or Camp Casey in your community.
Cindy's efforts to ask President Bush the reason why her son died in Iraq have inspired communities around the country to demand that our troops be brought home now. You can join this movement by attending a vigil or Camp Casey in your community. Military families and veterans have set up Camp Casey in Boston, Portland, OR, New York, Atlan ta, Phoneix, Chico, CA and other cities. On Wednesday night you can support Cindy at candlelight vigils in communities across the nation. There are currently over 940 vigils scheduled. See vigils and events on other days here. Post your own event here.

Join Cindy in prayer for the troops at noon on Friday
Cindy has invited President Bush to join her at noon on Friday to pray for the troops serving in Iraq and the parents who have lost their children to war. She will be joined in Crawford by religious leaders from around the nation. Join Cindy by organizing an interfaith prayer service or moment of silence in your community at noon on Friday the 19th. Post your vigil information here.

Support Cindy by making a contribution.
Your financial support is needed to make sure that Cindy and other military families and veterans can continue their vigil outside the Presidents, ranch. Please contribute to help cover the costs of assisting others with their travel and their stay in Crawford.

Donate Today

Come to Crawford
Cindy has asked for people from around the nation to come and join her outside Bush's ranch in Crawford, Texas. She will be continuing her vigil in Crawford untill the end of the President's vacation in late August. Click here for directions and information about coming to Crawford.

Come to Washington, DC September 24-26
In September, people from across the nation will gather in Washington to tell Bush and Congress that it is time to bring the troops home. Join Cindy in Washington for three historic days of action against the war: a major march, rally, and festival on Saturday, September 24; an interfaith religious service and day of grassroots trainings on Sunday, September 25; and a large-scale grassroots lobbying day and nonviolent civil disobedience on Monday, September 26. Learn More

Click here to watch Cindy's message

* Crawford Update Blog
* Latest News and Images
* Write to Cindy
* Email specific offers to help
* Donate
* Get Email Updates
* National Events
* Crawford Information
* Press Room

Link to us with this:
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 11:12 am
rayban1 wrote:
Hmmmm......could it be that Michael Moore and George Soros are paying to bus in lefties to create a crowd around Sheehan?

One thing I am certain about.......Michael Moore and Soros....WON'T pay to clean up the **** they leave behind!!!!!

Will America pay to clean up the **** they've left behind in Iraq?
Probably not.
Will the families see a dime for their losses....not the way Bush "respects" veterans.
Will American oil companies turn massive profits in the aftermath of this conflict?

Debunk that one for me Ray.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 11:16 am
People like rayban are more worried about garbage spewn on our streets than the killings fields of Iraq that this president started and can't get out of. Americans would rather pay for street-cleaning as a result of a peaceful demonstration than the 1800 of our dead soldiers and five billion every month we're paying for this quagmire. Neocons have no sense of balance.
0 Replies

rayban1

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 11:23 am
candidone1 wrote:
rayban1 wrote:

Will America pay to clean up the **** they've left behind in Iraq?
Probably not.
Will the families see a dime for their losses....not the way Bush "respects" veterans.
Will American oil companies turn massive profits in the aftermath of this conflict?

Debunk that one for me Ray.

Candide

You're just trying to divert attention from....Michael Moore.....USING this poor wretched woman to further the agenda of the left.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 11:28 am
rayban1 wrote:

I'd sure as He!! rather people be bussed in to protest a war than bussed in to prevent votes being counted.
0 Replies

rayban1

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 11:38 am
More of Sheehan's writing.....from the Michael Moore website:

Tuesday, August 16th, 2005
The Peaceful Occupation of Crawford (Day 10); Misses and Miracles

-- a message from Cindy Sheehan, Crawford, TX

We still have so many great things happening at Camp Casey. In spite of all the smears and lies, people are still coming.

The most amazing thing today was learning that Camp Caseys are opening and spreading all over the country. They have been set up in Boston, Portland, Seattle, and elsewhere. If you can't make it to Camp Casey, set up your own version. Camp Caseys are amazing places full of love and hope. I am so gratified that the movement is spreading.

There is a meeting tomorrow at the County Commissioner's meeting to vote on closing Prairie Chapel Road and then evicting us. We were all worried about that and planning on being arrested when we got the best news yet. The property owner who owns property near Bush's ranch and right across the street from Bush's church will let us move Camp Casey there!! He has property on both sides of the road ... a full acre for us to camp! We are so excited!!! We can fit more people and we will be closer to the ranch. Miracles, miracles.

Mike Rogers from Tokyo showed up today and a dear woman from Australia who was a human shield in Iraq and knows that the Iraqi people are not jumping for joy that the policies of Bush destroyed their country.

This is an extremely short post today ... I am exhausted.

Whackos from all over the world...........it can only happen in America. To be able to thrive in the midst of media created and fostered chaos, only proves what a great country this is.
0 Replies