And so this happened

jcboy

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2022 08:33 am
Oh Jesus Christ, it's 7:30 and they're both still in bed. Confused
roger

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2022 11:33 am
@jcboy,
Why would someone not be in bed at 7:30 AM?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2022 01:27 pm
@jcboy,
Are you afraid they will be late for work???
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2022 05:13 am
It's 4:12 AM and I'm up Razz

My usual hours.
CalamityJane

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2022 06:53 pm
@jcboy,
You're worse than a menopausal woman - 4:12 AM is ungodly!

As for Logan: I do think he has a lot of resentment and bitterness in him.
Hopefully, he'll seek some help for that otherwise his life will be consumed with these thoughts that are more harmful than helpful. For some reason I feel sorry for him - he never had the luxury of a father and/or the lifestyle he thinks he deserves and this is eating away at him. First lesson I taught my kid - life is not fair and the earlier one gets used to it, the better!

A big part of America is trying to keep up with the Joneses - never works!
Boy, if I ever meet the Joneses, I'll tell them off Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
jcboy

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2022 08:04 am
@CalamityJane,
Someone has to look out for those two Razz

Yeah Logan has some anger issues there. And I can understand that, I’d probably feel the same way if I were in his position. At least I can say I tried. He could have been apart of the family but he chooses not to.

My lawyer said I wouldn’t hear back from the lawyer that sent me the letter, now that he’s been contacted by an my attorney he’s not allowed to contact me again, he has to go through the lawyer.

I still think he will come around someday, he will be welcomed if he does.
CalamityJane

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2022 01:22 pm
@jcboy,
I am glad you're keeping the back door open for him. While waiting, I have a good joke from an airline passenger.

My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed
to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks.
As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and told us
that Captain Marvey has asked him to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so all lovely people, should put their trays up, that would be super.
On his trip back up the aisle, he notices a well-dressed Arabic-looking woman who hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines, but I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground."
She calmly turned her head and said "In my country I am called a princess and i take orders from no one!" To which, without missing a beat, the flight attendant replied "Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I am called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up Bitch!" Very Happy

jcboy

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2022 07:08 am
@CalamityJane,
That sounds like something I would say, Razz

Well the kids leave for Istanbul on Friday, I have a couple surprise's set up for their trip, included in the package deal.
CalamityJane

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2022 01:59 pm
@jcboy,
Where is their stop-over? Europe is crazy at all airports right now due to
vacation time and not enough personnel at the ground level.
Get them some air tags to put in their suitcase (if they have iphones) this way they can track their luggage.
jcboy

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2022 06:16 am
@CalamityJane,
Flying is a mess right now. Best I could do is getting them from LAX to New York then New Your to Paris then Istanbul. It’s going to be a long trip but their excited about it and they’re only carrying one carry on each, the luggage is leaving today and guaranteed to be at the Hotel in Istanbul when they arrive, all part of the package deal, I didn’t want them to worry about losing their luggage.

They said they would text me some photos, I’ll post them when they do.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2022 08:54 am
So far only one photo texted to me from Turkey, They're busy and enjoying their honeymoon Cool

https://www.linkpicture.com/q/turkey_4.jpg
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2022 09:19 am
Fantastic
jcboy

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2022 06:04 am
@edgarblythe,
This Friday the kids will be here for four days. Monday the 24th is his birthday and mine isn’t until November 4th so we will be celebrating our first birthdays together. He keeps hinting around to what I want for my birthday, well I don’t need anything. We’ll just go out for a nice dinner. He told me the same thing, he doesn’t need anything but I found something on Amazon and it will be delivered today. I just wanted to get him something to piss him off because that’s what I do! Cool
izzythepush

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2022 06:10 am
@jcboy,
You could always have fireworks, it's only a day early.
jcboy

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2022 06:17 am
@izzythepush,
It would scare the dogs Razz

He's a Harley Davidson nut, I can't convince they to sell those motorcycles.

I can't post what I found on Amazon because the fool might be snooping around here but it's a related item Razz
izzythepush

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2022 06:24 am
@jcboy,
My son's cat pops over next door's fence, when their dog is out, to scent everything doggyish.

Cats can be such sods, she only does it to wind up the dog.
jcboy

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2022 06:27 am
@izzythepush,
We have one cat, smokey, found him on the front porch when I lived in Florida, he's not afraid of the dogs and just ignores the parrot. That parrot thinks he rules the house but it's really the cat that does. Razz
izzythepush

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2022 06:47 am
@jcboy,
Our cat doesn't like dogs, when he's in the back garden she runs in, even though he can't climb the fence and she can.

It's a really nice dog as well, really friendly, but then again, I'm not a cat.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2022 08:06 am
Cats are more complicated than dogs. I had some in the past, but they kept meeting a bad end. When the last one died (of natural causes) I couldn't take more in. It would amount to cruelty. I just don't live in a place where cats can thrive.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2023 03:34 pm
I’m finally going to see these two again this Friday night. They both have the following Monday off so we have more time to spend together. We haven’t seen them since before Thanksgiving, they had dinner at Lisa’s parents home. Then I was sick for most of the month of December with COVID.

Right now they are down to one car, last month they went out to dinner and Mike had to park his car on the street, well while having dinner a drunk driver hit his car and knocked it up the curb, it’s still in the shop.

And guess what? This drunk driver was a 22 year old girl driving a 2022 SUV with no insurance! She had to of show proof of insurance when she purchased the car. Maybe she did at the time and never paid the bill? Anyway his car will get fixed because they have full coverage but the garage is waiting on parts.