24

And so this happened

jcboy

1  
Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2022 08:33 am
Oh Jesus Christ, it's 7:30 and they're both still in bed. Confused

1  
Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2022 11:33 am
@jcboy,
Why would someone not be in bed at 7:30 AM?

1  
Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2022 01:27 pm
@jcboy,
Are you afraid they will be late for work???

jcboy

2  
Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2022 05:13 am
It's 4:12 AM and I'm up Razz

My usual hours.
CalamityJane

4  
Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2022 06:53 pm
@jcboy,
You're worse than a menopausal woman - 4:12 AM is ungodly!

As for Logan: I do think he has a lot of resentment and bitterness in him.
Hopefully, he'll seek some help for that otherwise his life will be consumed with these thoughts that are more harmful than helpful. For some reason I feel sorry for him - he never had the luxury of a father and/or the lifestyle he thinks he deserves and this is eating away at him. First lesson I taught my kid - life is not fair and the earlier one gets used to it, the better!

A big part of America is trying to keep up with the Joneses - never works!
Boy, if I ever meet the Joneses, I'll tell them off Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
jcboy

2  
Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2022 08:04 am
@CalamityJane,
Someone has to look out for those two Razz

Yeah Logan has some anger issues there. And I can understand that, I’d probably feel the same way if I were in his position. At least I can say I tried. He could have been apart of the family but he chooses not to.

My lawyer said I wouldn’t hear back from the lawyer that sent me the letter, now that he’s been contacted by an my attorney he’s not allowed to contact me again, he has to go through the lawyer.

I still think he will come around someday, he will be welcomed if he does.
CalamityJane

2  
Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2022 01:22 pm
@jcboy,
I am glad you're keeping the back door open for him. While waiting, I have a good joke from an airline passenger.

My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed
to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks.
As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and told us
that Captain Marvey has asked him to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so all lovely people, should put their trays up, that would be super.
On his trip back up the aisle, he notices a well-dressed Arabic-looking woman who hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines, but I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground."
She calmly turned her head and said "In my country I am called a princess and i take orders from no one!" To which, without missing a beat, the flight attendant replied "Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I am called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up Bitch!" Very Happy

jcboy

2  
Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2022 07:08 am
@CalamityJane,
That sounds like something I would say, Razz

Well the kids leave for Istanbul on Friday, I have a couple surprise's set up for their trip, included in the package deal.
CalamityJane

2  
Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2022 01:59 pm
@jcboy,
Where is their stop-over? Europe is crazy at all airports right now due to
vacation time and not enough personnel at the ground level.
Get them some air tags to put in their suitcase (if they have iphones) this way they can track their luggage.
jcboy

3  
Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2022 06:16 am
@CalamityJane,
Flying is a mess right now. Best I could do is getting them from LAX to New York then New Your to Paris then Istanbul. It’s going to be a long trip but their excited about it and they’re only carrying one carry on each, the luggage is leaving today and guaranteed to be at the Hotel in Istanbul when they arrive, all part of the package deal, I didn’t want them to worry about losing their luggage.

They said they would text me some photos, I’ll post them when they do.

jcboy

4  
Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2022 08:54 am
So far only one photo texted to me from Turkey, They're busy and enjoying their honeymoon Cool

https://www.linkpicture.com/q/turkey_4.jpg

2  
Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2022 09:19 am
Fantastic