And so this happened

jcboy

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2023 05:48 pm
@Mame,
Mike and I are close, we talk or text daily. I haven’t heard a word from Logan, his loss, Crying or Very sad
Mame

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2023 05:42 am
@jcboy,
It certainly is his loss. Do he and Mike talk? I'd say probably not since Mike likes you so much. I trust you'll have a wonderful weekend. It snowed here the other day - about 6". Winter already.
jcboy

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2023 06:42 am
@Mame,
Mike hasn't heard from him either, Logan blocked both of us on Facebook. I never tried to call Logan, probably blocked my number too!

I did the same thing for Mike and Lisa for their anniversary in August. I had no clue what to get them so I send a Visa gift card, he said they went out and had a nice dinner.
Mame

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2023 07:43 am
@jcboy,
My son is a foodie like me, so a lovely dinner out is always appreciated (he does all the cooking). During the pandemic lockdowns, I went to their place once a month and cooked them ethnic meals - Moroccan, Japanese, etc. Last time he wanted to learn how to make dolmades, so we did that. It's such a nice way to spend time together.
jcboy

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2023 12:41 pm
@Mame,
I never posted any pictures of their honeymoon trip we sent them on. It was all-inclusive and the hotel surprised them with this rooftop lunch, he said there was so much food they shared it with other hotel guest they met. I think this photo was taken in Istanbul. Lisa sure is a pretty girl and yes he still has that damn beard! Confused

https://images2.imgbox.com/f3/3a/1Ro3Cap8_o.jpg
CalamityJane

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2023 07:14 pm
@jcboy,
What an incredible picture with the balloons in the background and the
beautiful food plate. They're both easy on the eyes, but yes, Lisa is gorgeous!
Istanbul is a great city!
jcboy

Reply Mon 30 Oct, 2023 09:18 am
@CalamityJane,
Yes she is gorgeous! They spent the weekend and left last night. We always have a good time when they visit. The kids love uncle Mike and aunt Lisa, she’s going to make a great mom someday. Mike said I was wrong about the city, this was in a town called Cappadocia, but they loved Istanbul. Lisa text me this photo she took of just Mike enjoying the view. I guess they sit on pillows in Turkey when they eat, I need a chair! Razz

https://images2.imgbox.com/88/bf/db7wrklY_o.jpg
0 Replies

RespectOverJudgement

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2024 08:03 am
What a wild situation! I'd say take it slow as you plan and trust your gut feelings as you get to know each other.
0 Replies