Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 07:43 am
hi i 28 me and my son dad be having problem but we sorting out our difference last year it has be a hell for us as we be arguing so we split up last year summer in november he ring me and run back to me everyting was good so i ask him what he want from me he keep saying i his babymother and he love me and he want us to live so i said fine yesterday me and his was talking on the phone i told him i dont want no arguement for 2014. he said yeh baby he dont want no arguement too he want us to get on with our lives what is he telling me i cant take the headache between us. we be on and off.

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 07:49 am
@diamond leah,
Were you wanting a critique of your creative writing sample?

Personally, I think you used way too much punctuation.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 08:52 am
@diamond leah,
you be needing writing lessons.
Ragman

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 05:31 pm
@PUNKEY,
lost in translation
0 Replies

GorDie

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 11:48 am
@diamond leah,
what language do you speak? XD. I love the term "babymommy".

I hope all is well with you now.
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 03:41 pm
@diamond leah,
http://s9.postimg.org/61yfbrakv/nice_grammar_idiot_meme.jpg

I would like to help but I don't understand a sentence.
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 03:45 pm
Quote:
Forums: Creative Writing

You know, I am starting to like these mods here. They have a sense for humour. They call this creative writing. And when I ask a question about sex and physique, I am called jackass and dweeb.

nicely done, mods, nicely done!

Smile

http://38.media.tumblr.com/5008161775a88f3f97245326d4d6be35/tumblr_inline_mmiimfwZ411qz4rgp.gif
Ticomaya

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 03:37 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
I called it creative writing, dude. And, yes, I have a sense of humour. But, alas, I'm not a mod.
Vernon of Prague

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 02:21 pm
@Ticomaya,
http://s7.postimg.org/ouqgqaosb/buunytounge.jpg
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 03:19 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
You apparently don't listen. Tags are made by anyone.

You can tag your own thread when you start one. Others will chime in. Some of us who have been here forever, including some mods I suppose but am not sure, may give a couple of tags to at least indicate a clue of what you will read. Examples of those are: relationships; news; art; politics; these are essentially bland categories that might elucidate the nature of the thread in a general way. They don't have to do it if you label it that way yourself.
Others post almost any damned thing based on their ability to categorize or based on their rage at whatever the opening poster said.

Those are NOT written by mods. I'm not a mod (I have the wrong emotional detachment ability to even suggest such an messup occurrance).

If you don't like the tags on your threads, you can possibly fix them by overwriting, as in tagging with more of your own. Sometimes others do that, not thinking the tags they see are great. Sometimes others add on, thinking the poster is off base. Mods don't fix that.

Should you wish to check the history of threads on tagging, please look to your right and add tagging to the space labeled Search Forums and click.

You will likely find a swath of threads on that subject, maybe as many threads as if you had put PIZZA into that Search Forums space.

No mod called you a dweeb.
Vernon of Prague

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 04:33 pm
@ossobuco,
http://i.imgur.com/hFBVycx.gif

I don't know WHO market me as "Dweeb Forum" BUT it looks like it was mods because it's in thread description. The point is that anybody can anonymously ridicule at another guy (like nice little hamster here) and it looks like it was done by higher power 'coz it's in the very description of thread.

Either: allow only mods to mark forums OR make sure people who mark forums are at least half sane.

....Who the hell is dweeb here? If I find him I'll catch him by my bare paws and show him my dweeb's teeth that little troll! Evil or Very Mad
ossobuco

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 04:44 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
Tags are anonymous. I'll not repeat the details.
You, on the other hand, are thick and on the paranoid side.
"looks like it was done by higher power 'coz it's in the very description of thread."
Tags are on some kind of algorithm and mods don't dicker with it.

You can listen or not. Do some reading before shitting all over the site.
Vernon of Prague

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 08:03 pm
@ossobuco,
do you have any friends? I mean outside group therapy.
0 Replies