Wrong Answer Game

P E Dant

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2022 04:59 pm
@tsarstepan,

Q: tsarstepan - A duo of English philosophers once proclaimed, "Everybody wants to rule the world." Why is that exactly? Why does everybody want to rule the world?

A: I cannot speak for anybody else, but the reason I want to rule the World is so that I can extinguish 'things' like 'Vlad The Invader' and his cronies, plus divers other 'things' that make life difficult for ordinary people all over the World

Q: Is 'Vlad The Invader' sane?
coluber2001

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2022 06:15 pm
@P E Dant,

A: He's every bit, 100% as sane as Trump.

Q: Would millions of people worship an insane person?

P E Dant

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2022 04:37 pm
@coluber2001,

A: He's every bit, 100% as sane as Trump.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha! Very good! Smile

Q: coluber2001 - Would millions of people worship an insane person?

A: Hmmmm... a deep philosophical question here... Yes Sad

Q: Does Kim Kardashian ever, ummm, just bum around?

coluber2001

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2022 09:51 am
@P E Dant,
Q: Does Kim Kardashian ever, ummm, just bum around?

A: I really don't know how to answer that because I don't know who Kim Kardashian is, though I've heard of her. However, the word "bum" as in "butt" may be the operative word here in which case it may be a noticeable attribute responsible for a celebrity status.

Q: Since in right-wing politics opinions seem to matter more than facts, how much are opinions worth anyway?
P E Dant

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2022 04:46 pm
@coluber2001,
Q: coluber2001 - Since in right-wing politics opinions seem to matter more than facts, how much are opinions worth anyway?

A: The 'O' pinion is far more important in the right wing of a bird than in the left wing - (the left wing has an 'A' pinion) - their value (worth) is inestimable

Q: If Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water, how did the water get up there in the first place when we all know that water will always find the lowest position!
Glennn

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2022 11:27 pm
@P E Dant,
A: Enemies of Jack and Jill put it there to slowly wear them down before finally making their move.

Q: Why does the squeaky wheel get the oil?
P E Dant

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2022 05:12 pm
@Glennn,

Q: Glennnn - Why does the squeaky wheel get the oil?

A: To stop the neighbours from complaining!

Q: How many pickled peppers in a peck?
Glennn

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2022 06:48 pm
@P E Dant,
Q: How many pickled peppers in a peck?

A: Enough of them to fill a peck; no more, no less.

Q: Who invented the rocking chair?
coluber2001

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2022 07:10 pm
@Glennn,
Q: Who invented the rocking chair?

A: Some people think it cat-phobic Thaddeus Bentwood who filled his house with self-rocking chairs just in case. Others swear it was, Bill Haley who loved rocking all day and all night.

Q: Why do insects fly to light bulbs at night?
Glennn

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2022 07:22 pm
@coluber2001,
Q: Why do insects fly to light bulbs at night?

A: It's the sport of insects. The object is to see who can fly closest to the bulb without burning up. The winner is always the dead one on the ground below the light in the morning.

Q: What makes rock music . . . rocky?
P E Dant

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 05:30 pm
@Glennn,

Q: Glennnnn - What makes rock music . . . rocky?

A: The 'rockiness' depends entirely on how stoned the listeners are

Q: What becomes of the broken-hearted?
Glennn

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2022 08:13 am
@P E Dant,
Q: What becomes of the broken-hearted?

A: They are sold at a substantial discount or used for parts.

Q: Is there a real purpose for earlobes?
coluber2001

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2022 08:37 am
@Glennn,
Q: Is there a real purpose for earlobes?

A: Invention is the mother of necessity. Though we really haven't discovered the need yet, I suspect it may involve having a perch for a pet bird or two.

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB14xybRFXXXXcOXpXXq6xXFXXX4/MANILAI-Luxury-100mm-Diameter-Big-Crystal-Hoop-Earrings-Statement-Jewelry-Rhinestones-Earrings-For-Women-Wedding-Brincos.jpg_640x640.jpg
Q: Is there a biological advantage of baldness in elderly men?
Glennn

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2022 08:45 am
@coluber2001,
Q: Is there a biological advantage of baldness in men?

A: Only if they're also very short, because some women will mistake them for overgrown babies and attempt to feed them.

Q: What should I do at a yellow light?
coluber2001

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2022 09:11 am
@Glennn,
Q: What should I do at a yellow light?

A: Probably ignore it like most drivers. It may be the result of a difficulty of seeing yellow like most insects. It is said that driverless cars will always stop at yellow. Fortunately, we're smarter than that.

Q: Speaking of traffic, why are stop signs red?
P E Dant

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2022 09:08 pm
@coluber2001,

Q: coluber2001 - Speaking of traffic, why are stop signs red?

A: This is a ploy by the medical professionals, who make big bucks out of traffic accidents... they know that most drivers 'see red' at any interruption to their travel and will probably ignore the stop sign

Q: ♪ ♫ ♪ Where the blue of the night
Meets the gold of the day
Someone waits for me ♪ ♫ ♪

Does this still apply during daylight saving?
coluber2001

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2022 11:12 am
@P E Dant,
Q: ♪ ♫ ♪ Where the blue of the night
Meets the gold of the day
Someone waits for me ♪ ♫ ♪

Does this still apply during daylight saving?

A: Let's hope they both recognize daylight savings time or else they may never meet. On the other hand, love seems to operate outside the field of time.

Q: If I have a time machine and go back in time, how can I be sure that I'll end up in the same place and not somewhere in outer space. I don't think I'd enjoy floating in outer space.
P E Dant

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2022 05:44 pm
@coluber2001,

Q: coluber2001 - If I have a time machine and go back in time, how can I be sure that I'll end up in the same place and not somewhere in outer space. I don't think I'd enjoy floating in outer space.

A: I would remind you of the story of Hansel and Gretel! Make sure you take plenty of breadcrumbs with you on your time travel. I would suggest using white bread to make the crumbs, so as to make the crumbs easier to see, thereby negating any negative outcomes if you end up in the Dark Ages. With regards to 'floating around in space', you wouldn't be lonely. Dr Frank Poole is there, waiting for someone to join him

Q: Do horses ever get hoarse?
coluber2001

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2022 07:24 pm
@P E Dant,
Q: Do horses ever get hoarse?

A: The simple, smart-assed answer would be to say neighhhh, but I'm not that smart. The correct answer would have to come straight from the horse's mouth, which would probably sound something like neh and would mean, yes.

Q: We know why the swallows go back to Capistrano, but I heard that the vultures go back to Hinckley, Ohio. Why would they do that?
P E Dant

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2022 10:00 pm
@coluber2001,

Q: coluber2001 - We know why the swallows go back to Capistrano, but I heard that the vultures go back to Hinckley, Ohio. Why would they do that?

A: This is as a result of 'The Great Vulture Congress' of 1818, when, following the business at hand, where they talked turkey, and got a great buzz out of it all, it was decided to hold 'The Great Vulture Wet T-Shirt Competition' each year to commemorate the original meeting... the winner gets first go at the roadkill generated by the masses of tourists who come along to witness the event

Q: Why would a chicken cross the road if it had no reason to?