What NOT to say during moments of intimacy...

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 11:45 pm
In my time, I have been moderately successful in wooing plenty of lucky young ladies, to the point that I have managed to convince them to accompany me to the four poster while they are still sober.

Having completed the necessary preliminary mating ritualistic manouvres, and having convinced them that bodily restraints will heighten the enjoyment, intercoursial activity has been achieved, sometimes without the aid of a Kitchenware magazine.

Now, dont get me wrong, on several occasions the ensuing frenetic activity has been moderately enjoyable. Almost as good as watching a day of Cricket, in fact.
However, many Corporeal scurmishes have been ruined by a peculiar habit of mine that becomes uncontrollable when the blood corpuscles have left the brain, in order to join their chums in my nether regions.

You see, I get a compulsion to yabber during the act. Anything that pops into the corpuscle-less brain, really. There I'll be, boinking away, trying to remember where I've left the keys to the handcuffs when BOOM, a thought pops into my head and is almost instantaneously converted into wordial form.
This is where things normally go downhill, and the corpuscles end up retreating to my brain before the task has been completed.

Maybe, it's what I say, that has caused many a filly to scream angrily, in spite of the ball gag, until the butler coughs at the door, and says that there is a phone call for me (our code, to get me out of an abominable situation of the floppy kind).

I can only remember three or four phrases, uttered during moments of excited verbosity, so maybe you could help me analyze whether it is this, that is causing such female upset and deflation of the penile status.
If you could, I would be awfully obliged.

OK, the few that I can remember at the mo, are:-

<ahem>

1. You look younger than you feel.

2. And to think... I was really trying to pick up your friend!

3. On second thought, let's turn off the lights.

4. So much for the fulfillment of sexual fantasies.

...and, (this one always does it, so it must be the worst, I guess)

5. Did I tell you my Aunt Gertrude died in this bed yesterday?

Are there any other phrases out there that one should avoid?

Signed Deflated of Droitwich.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 6,430 • Replies: 143
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 11:52 pm
I fear I cannot help you.

Lord!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 11:52 pm
Alas, I double posted.
0 Replies

Mintcake

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 12:19 am
hahahaha! Wouldn't turn me off. Gotta have a sense of humour I say... Well done. Anyone that doesn't find those funny deserves to be dropped. Awesome line bout poor ol' Gertrude... R.I.P.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 12:24 am
What's with the name Gertrude?
0 Replies

Mintcake

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 12:31 am
*shrugs* Dunno. Hey, talking of 'What NOT to say in moments of intimacy'..... If youre despairing Lord Ellpus... At least you didn't say: "I'll never piss on you" like my ex said to me... Needless to say I found it highly amusing.
0 Replies

Mirriwinni

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 12:58 am
I have found "'Has anyone checked that mole to see if it is cancerous..?"' to be a show-stopper, and ""wow..smells like something died in there"" tends to put a dampener on the evening..
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 01:04 am
Once during sex, I said, "I'll bet this would be more fun with that cute chick I saw on the bus today," and I now believe this was probably the wrong thing to say.
0 Replies

Mintcake

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 01:06 am
Ooohhh Brandon... that's a harsh one... and I must say- not funny. Just mean. Poor girl- hope she was partially deaf or something.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 01:12 am
Mintcake wrote:
Ooohhh Brandon... that's a harsh one... and I must say- not funny. Just mean. Poor girl- hope she was partially deaf or something.

No, she heard it and didn't sympathize with the sentiment. In reflecting back on it, and the aftermath, several months later, I said to myself, "You may be at fault here, Brandon. You might have hurt that girl's feelings."
0 Replies

Mintcake

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 01:15 am
Hehehehe. Yeah maybe.... Well at least you realise that you may have been at fault ay... It's not your bed-buddy's fault that she's not as cute as the girl on the bus......
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 02:19 am
This thread is causing me to have flashbacks, as I am ashamed to say that I have remembered another one......

"When is this supposed to feel good?"
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 07:26 am
I told a guy one time "oh look! - how cute"

he left.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 07:28 am
Afterwards I once said 'maybe Im a lesbian'.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 07:30 am
"The ceiling needs painting."
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 07:35 am
after the suggestion of doggy style-

Can I turn on the tv first?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 07:35 am
Is it in yet?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 07:37 am
where did it go?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 07:39 am
You feel so much better than that damn sheep
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 07:51 am
are you done yet, because i can't tell...
0 Replies