Clarity

maxdancona

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2020 01:19 pm
I am a White person. I support much of the anti-racist message... I certainly agree that systemic racism continues to be a big problem. I see the current protests as a very good thing and a necessary thing.

I also see the excesses, I think that the cancel culture is ridiculous and is a threat to the open expression of ideas that is key to democracy.

These calls for ideological purity at all costs are frustrating.
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2020 01:21 pm
@McGentrix,
Given Trump's past instances of bigotry racism and racial discrimination, which you probably also rationalize, I don't see how this instance is a mere coincidence.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2020 01:26 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

This is Bullshit! The claim still is that "Anyone who supports Trump is a racist".

So, who's making this claim, again?
maxdancona

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2020 01:31 pm
@InfraBlue,
Five or six people on this thread have called McGentrix a racist. When he started this thread, he didn't mention Trump at all. Who is denying this claim?

Is anyone here who is willing to say "You can support Trump without being a racist".

Go ahead, I dare you (although Izzy won't be too happy).
engineer

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2020 01:34 pm
@McGentrix,
If you have a real interest in recapping Trump's comments (which have been posted here ad nauseum), a quick Internet search would yield a list of the most infamous. I'm not saying you should disavow Trump whose positions clearly are more in line with yours or that you are a racist for aligning with him, but being willing to actively ignore statement after statement, action after action, is not in line with your initial post. You say a racist wouldn't hire another race to work for them. Tell that to all the white families that hired domestics in the South in the 60's. It's just another excuse to avoid a difficult conclusion. You don't need to justify yourself to me. People all over are having these conversations. I'm just saying that if you are really willing to call out racist posts here, you should consider where else you are seeing it. It's not really all that hard to find.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2020 01:37 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

If you have a real interest in recapping Trump's comments (which have been posted here ad nauseum), a quick Internet search would yield a list of the most infamous. I'm not saying you should disavow Trump whose positions clearly are more in line with yours or that you are a racist for aligning with him, but being willing to actively ignore statement after statement, action after action, is not in line with your initial post. You say a racist wouldn't hire another race to work for them. Tell that to all the white families that hired domestics in the South in the 60's. It's just another excuse to avoid a difficult conclusion. You don't need to justify yourself to me. People all over are having these conversations. I'm just saying that if you are really willing to call out racist posts here, you should consider where else you are seeing it. It's not really all that hard to find.

I think "liberal Inquisition" is the correct term for this. It is a search for "racist heresies" and seeking to mete out punishments for them.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2020 01:39 pm
@maxdancona,
At one point McGentrix was using Trump’s grab them by the pussy quotation as his avatar.

That says everything.

I don’t care what people say about Trump supporters. You’re the one desperate to make me some sort of leader because you can’t face the truth. The truth is you get on people’s tits.

I don’t know why you bother, you’re a control freak who nobody listens to.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2020 01:44 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

grab them by the pussy ... get on people’s tits.

I don't see what this has to do with racism , but where you are going with this seems like fun.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2020 01:46 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I certainly agree that systemic racism continues to be a big problem.

You are agreeing without the data to back up the claim. All you have is rhetoric and revisionist history, very little facts. It is another compound word to use as club to stop the conversation about the real problems.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2020 01:47 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

At one point McGentrix was using Trump’s grab them by the pussy quotation as his avatar.

That says everything.

What does it say Izzy? Does it say that I disagree with people recording private conversations and then using them malevolently when it suits them? Does it say that betas like you, who are embarrassed by the word pussy and can't understand how someone might talk like that privately among friends?

I can see how that offended your sensibilities...
izzythepush

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2020 01:47 pm
@maxdancona,
It wouldn’t be the first point to shoot over your head.

I take it you’re agreeing with McGentrix, racism may be bad but sexual violence towards women is fine and dandy.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2020 01:51 pm
@McGentrix,
It says that instead of being shocked at Trump boasting about sexually assaulting women you saw it as a source of pride.

That when you chose it as your avatar you experienced the same twisted perverse pleasure that Oralloy has when he talks of urinating on the bodies of children killed in mass shootings.

That what it says about you.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2020 01:57 pm

Quote:
OFFICIAL: ...you have been found guilty by the elders of the town of uttering the name of our Lord, and so, as a blasphemer,...

CROWD: Ooooh!

OFFICIAL: ...you are to be stoned to death.

CROWD: Ahh!

MATTHIAS: Look. I-- I'd had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, 'That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah.'

CROWD: Oooooh!

OFFICIAL: Blasphemy! He's said it again!

CROWD: Yes! Yes, he did! He did!...

OFFICIAL: Did you hear him?!

CROWD: Yes! Yes, we did! We did!...

OFFICIAL: Come on! Who threw that? Who threw that stone? Come on.

CROWD: She did! She did! He did! He! He. He. Him. Him. Him. Him. He did.

CULPRIT WOMAN: Sorry. I thought we'd started.

OFFICIAL: Go to the back.

CULPRIT WOMAN: Oh, dear.

OFFICIAL: Always one, isn't there? Now, where were we?

MATTHIAS: Look. I don't think it ought to be blasphemy, just saying 'Jehovah'.

CROWD: Oooh! He said it again! Oooh!...

OFFICIAL: You're only making it worse for yourself!

MATTHIAS: Making it worse?! How could it be worse?! Jehovah! Jehovah! Jehovah!

CROWD: Oooooh!...

OFFICIAL: I'm warning you. If you say Jehovah once more...

MRS. A. stones OFFICIAL
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2020 01:59 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

It says that instead of being shocked at Trump boasting about sexually assaulting women you saw it as a source of pride.

Says the guy that has to pay to see any pussy.

izzythepush wrote:
That when you chose it as your avatar you experienced the same twisted perverse pleasure that Oralloy has when he talks of urinating on the bodies of children killed in mass shootings.

That what it says about you.

The only "twisted perverse pleasure" I got from it was knowing how worked up people like you got about it. It was easy bait to trigger the likes of you. Worked amazingly well as even years later it still triggers you.

0 Replies

NSFW (view)
coldjoint

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2020 02:02 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
but sexual violence towards women is fine and dandy.

Especially if they are still children in the UK. You have 0 credibility on women's rights as those rights depend on the rapists color and religion in your country.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2020 02:05 pm
@McGentrix,
The Black power movement is a pretty complex branch of the Civil Rights movement that features racist elements.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2020 02:05 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You are pathetic. You are talking about Trump sticking his fingers up a fourteen year old girl’s ****, and then claiming the only thing upsetting is the use of the word pussy.

What upsets my sensibilities is a pathetic omega excusing the rape of children just so it can continue clinging to its guns and shitting its pants.

You couldn’t be any more pathetic.

WTF? No he wasn't... fourteen years old... what ******* fantasy world do you live in? Maybe that is YOUR fantasy?

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37595321
Quote:
In the footage, revealed by the Washington Post, Mr Trump is heard bragging to TV host Billy Bush about trying to have sex with a married woman. The clip, from 2005, was part of unaired footage ahead of Mr Trump's appearance on US soap opera Days of Our Lives.

What is wrong with you?
coldjoint

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2020 02:06 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
excusing the rape of children

It is what you do.
Quote:
Britain hit by another Asian grooming gang scandal as report exposes child sex abuse in Manchester

https://www.foxnews.com/world/manchester-asian-grooming-scandal
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2020 02:20 pm
@maxdancona,
Who, exactly, called him a racist on this thread?