Arend

Reply Fri 8 Nov, 2013 07:25 am
Europe is dying out because of muslims and today no one will deny the fact. Muslims like plague they spread fast and squeeze everyone out and there is organization that helps them in the mission to destroy Europe - the ECHR. It always helps muslims to avoid any responsibility for their atrocities they commit in Europe. They kill, they rob, they rape and when they busted they just say authorities persecute them for being muslims and it's not tolerant to hunt down people for their beliefs and of course good guys from the ECHR come to help poor muslims and save them from their European oppressors. This is what I think about the ECHR - http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1345/ouj3.jpg
Today many think that we must abolish the ECHR because it works against us and for the sake of muslims, and they are right. Europeans must unite and deprive muslims from any possibility to use everything we created against us. It's us or them. I choose us and you?
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,600 • Replies: 5

coldjoint

-4  
Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 09:04 pm
@Arend,
They kill, they rob, they rape and when they busted they just say authorities persecute them for being muslims and it's not tolerant to hunt down people for their beliefs and of course good guys from the ECHR come to help poor muslims and save them from their European oppressors.

How you were not attacked by the emasculated liberals here is beyond me.

I completely agree with you. Are your reasons based on hate or facts? Easy question. But easy doesn't always mean simple.

coldjoint

-4  
Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2013 12:13 pm
Where are the emasculated masses?

Kolyo

1  
Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2013 08:41 pm
@Arend,
Is it just me, or does the OP in this thread seem to be advocating some kind of armed attack on the ECHR?

I think it is the patriotic duty of the mods to find out who the OP is and report him to Homeland (or whatever the equivalent is in the OP's own country).
coldjoint

-1  
Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2013 08:57 pm
@Kolyo,

I think it is your patriotic duty to promote free speech. Loser.

vikorr

1  
Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2013 01:42 am
@Arend,
Err...in western countries, if they rape someone, they will face the same legal process as any other...would you like to provide one iota of evidence that the ECHR has helped a muslim get off a rape charge because 'they are persecuted'? Maybe a murder charge? No...what was the other thing you mentioned, oh, wilful damage. Any evidence?

Now, as anyone that has read my posts knows...I think Islam a dangerous religion (considering it's totality, rather than parts in isolations)...but what you are posting is sensationalist paranoia :

there is organization that helps them in the mission to destroy Europe - the ECHR

They kill, they rob, they rape and when they busted they just say authorities persecute them for being muslims and it's not tolerant to hunt down people for their beliefs and of course good guys from the ECHR come to help poor muslims and save them from their European oppressors

What you posted suggesting the bombing of the ECHR is also a violent terrorist suggestion...and your problem with muslims is?