Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 12:42 pm
Quote:


For some time now there have been various reports suggesting Barack Obama to be, even by typical U.S. presidential standards, an aloof character with seemingly few friends and even less personal interest in things and events outside of himself. Now entering his next to last year as President of the United States, rumors are circulating via Capitol Hill sources of a man lost in his own manufactured past who is desperate to be free of a White House he loathes, and an America he despises even more.



Apparently the day to day White House staff are seeing less and less of Barack Obama. When in Washington D.C., the president rarely goes beyond his private residence study, even including fewer of his beloved golf outings.



Day to day operations are channeled through Jarrett’s office, and it is that longstanding rule that has Congressional Democrats seething. Jarrett often ignores requests to speak with here – even if such a request comes from figures like Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. One Democrat who was recently deemed worthy of the Senior White House Adviser’s attention was Senator Chuck Schumer who recently declared during a public speech that Obamacare was a mistake for the party, in essence a problem that should not have taken up so much of the party’s time in 2009 and 2010.



Both Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett were in mutual fits of rage over the senator’s words, and repeated messages were sent to Schumer that he make a hasty retraction.



Schumer has to date, apparently ignored the request, and refuses to speak directly to Jarrett but has indicated he’d be willing to meet with the president. Other whispers are putting Schumer as the new Democratic leader of the Senate by 2016 – a promise made to him months earlier and then repeated more recently by figures close to the Clinton Machine.



While the anti-Obamacare message from Schumer still has Jarrett reportedly plotting revenge, the president himself has withdrawn even further into the protective bubble that so often is a White House under siege, coming out only briefly to give words to the Jarrett manufactured script that had former Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel being shown the door. The Hagel dismissal was yet another White House decision that had senators from both parties angry at the White House, with Harry Reid apparently suggesting the White House should not expect a simple confirmation for the president’s next choice to replace Hagel.

Last week Barack Obama was described by a Capitol Hill staffer who communicates regularly with individuals linked to the White House as an “isolated, insolent, and inebriated” figure who recently had difficulty even reading from a teleprompted script and was required to do several takes before coming up with a performance that did not make his compromised condition so obvious.

This same Capitol Hill source suggested it may not be just the friction between the White House and Senate Democrats that has the president in such an emotional downward spiral – there are yet more rumors the White House is preparing for a potential public relations disaster looming in early 2015 that even has the normally haughty Jarrett office “hoping to survive.


Hard to believe this man is capable of anything. Jarret seems to be in charge. Jarretts father in law was a Communist. He also had close ties to Islam. If you don't think Jarrett was not influenced by Vernon Jarrett you are delusional.

I hope this country can recover from the damages. The only bright spot is that this charade is going to kill Killarys chances in 2016.


http://ulstermanbooks.com/d-c-whispers-barack-obama-isolated-insolent-inebriated/
 
coldjoint
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 12:53 pm
Racism for a tag? WTF. http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/blabla.jpg You people are idiots.
0 Replies
 
Frank Apisa
 
  3  
Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 02:45 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:


For some time now there have been various reports suggesting Barack Obama to be, even by typical U.S. presidential standards, an aloof character with seemingly few friends and even less personal interest in things and events outside of himself. Now entering his next to last year as President of the United States, rumors are circulating via Capitol Hill sources of a man lost in his own manufactured past who is desperate to be free of a White House he loathes, and an America he despises even more.



Apparently the day to day White House staff are seeing less and less of Barack Obama. When in Washington D.C., the president rarely goes beyond his private residence study, even including fewer of his beloved golf outings.



Day to day operations are channeled through Jarrett’s office, and it is that longstanding rule that has Congressional Democrats seething. Jarrett often ignores requests to speak with here – even if such a request comes from figures like Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. One Democrat who was recently deemed worthy of the Senior White House Adviser’s attention was Senator Chuck Schumer who recently declared during a public speech that Obamacare was a mistake for the party, in essence a problem that should not have taken up so much of the party’s time in 2009 and 2010.



Both Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett were in mutual fits of rage over the senator’s words, and repeated messages were sent to Schumer that he make a hasty retraction.



Schumer has to date, apparently ignored the request, and refuses to speak directly to Jarrett but has indicated he’d be willing to meet with the president. Other whispers are putting Schumer as the new Democratic leader of the Senate by 2016 – a promise made to him months earlier and then repeated more recently by figures close to the Clinton Machine.



While the anti-Obamacare message from Schumer still has Jarrett reportedly plotting revenge, the president himself has withdrawn even further into the protective bubble that so often is a White House under siege, coming out only briefly to give words to the Jarrett manufactured script that had former Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel being shown the door. The Hagel dismissal was yet another White House decision that had senators from both parties angry at the White House, with Harry Reid apparently suggesting the White House should not expect a simple confirmation for the president’s next choice to replace Hagel.

Last week Barack Obama was described by a Capitol Hill staffer who communicates regularly with individuals linked to the White House as an “isolated, insolent, and inebriated” figure who recently had difficulty even reading from a teleprompted script and was required to do several takes before coming up with a performance that did not make his compromised condition so obvious.

This same Capitol Hill source suggested it may not be just the friction between the White House and Senate Democrats that has the president in such an emotional downward spiral – there are yet more rumors the White House is preparing for a potential public relations disaster looming in early 2015 that even has the normally haughty Jarrett office “hoping to survive.


Hard to believe this man is capable of anything. Jarret seems to be in charge. Jarretts father in law was a Communist. He also had close ties to Islam. If you don't think Jarrett was not influenced by Vernon Jarrett you are delusional.

I hope this country can recover from the damages. The only bright spot is that this charade is going to kill Killarys chances in 2016.


http://ulstermanbooks.com/d-c-whispers-barack-obama-isolated-insolent-inebriated/


This country is finally starting to recover from the damage Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush did to it...and they both did much, much, much, much more damage than Barack Obama...so it can certainly recover from whatever you think Obama has done to hurt it.

Hell...if this country can recover from what Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush did to it...it can recover from anything.
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 02:54 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
This country is finally starting to recover from the damage Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush did to it...and they both did much, much, much, much more damage than Barack Obama...


That is bullshit, and of course you have avoided the fact that Obama is not running things, Jarrettt is. No one elected her. Obama is now her hack.
Frank Apisa
 
  2  
Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 03:04 pm
@coldjoint,
As I said, cj...

...if this country can recover from what Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush did to it...it can recover from anything.
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 03:16 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Again Frank, reality has stopped you cold. You have said 0 about this totally unprepared and incompetent fool. Blaming others for his(Obola) obvious failure and lack of respect for America is older than you.
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 03:22 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Again Frank, reality has stopped you cold. You have said 0 about this totally unprepared and incompetent fool. Blaming others for his(Obola) obvious failure and lack of respect for America is older than you.


I haven't blamed anyone for anything, cj.

Read what I wrote again...and you will see.

What I did say was, "If this country can recover from what Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush did to it...it can recover from anything."

Thank you for allowing me to say it again.
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 03:25 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Thank you for allowing me to say it again.


No one here has stopped you from adding your usual nothing. I wont either.
Frank Apisa
 
  2  
Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 04:19 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Thank you for allowing me to say it again.


No one here has stopped you from adding your usual nothing. I wont either.


Okay.

If this country can recover from what Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush did to it...it can recover from anything. They both mauled this country...pissed on it and its people...and you guys who are so upset with Obama cheered them on while they were doing it.




http://www.picturesof.net/_images_300/Cartoon_Cheerleader_With_A_Megaphone_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_090508-000372-771048.jpg
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 08:02 pm
@Frank Apisa,
http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/blabla.jpg
Frank Apisa
 
  1  
Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 08:08 pm
@coldjoint,
Okay, I'm leaving for now.

Let's see if anyone else thinks enough of your thread to post here.
0 Replies
 
hawkeye10
 
  1  
Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 08:10 pm
Life sucks when people who are not as smart as you dont appreciate you. The R's made the entire election about how bad Obama sucks...and won. Insiders are writing books goring you almost three years before you get out of office. People you call about the Sec Def job respond with " thanks for the offer but no way". The Congressional D's who you 4 years ago sold a bill of goods about ObamaCare too take their time to return your calls and are snipy when they do....

WHERES THE LOVE?

This is not how it was supposed to go.
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 08:12 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Life sucks when people who are not as smart as you dont appreciate you.


Do you think it is time to take all the sharp objects out of the Oval office?
hawkeye10
 
  0  
Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 08:15 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Life sucks when people who are not as smart as you dont appreciate you.


Do you think it is time to take all the sharp objects out of the Oval office?



I think an Obama who is not feeling the love is as dangerous as is a Putin who is sure that the West is out to get him....they both have nothing to lose, and their morals are highly in doubt.


It is not Obama's safety that I worry about. It is ours.
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 08:21 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
and their morals are highly in doubt.


I think Putin sees the West as weakened by the war on terror and its consequences. He will keep pushing and Obama will keep lying, or Valerie will.
hawkeye10
 
  0  
Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 08:27 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
and their morals are highly in doubt.


I think Putin sees the West as weakened by the war on terror and its consequences. He will keep pushing and Obama will keep lying, or Valerie will.


Putin looks at the West as sees us doing what ever we feel like at the time, and then backfilling our actions with self serving justifications which we mislabel as reason. He has said so over and over again. He considers this bankruptcy and a weakness in an " the emperor wears no clothes" sense. So he pushes.

I also think that he is sure that the global political axis is about to shift, that the West is going into long term major decline, and that the East will rule. He is setting Russia up to be on the winning team.
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 09:04 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I also think that he is sure that the global political axis is about to shift, that the West is going into long term major decline, and that the East will rule. He is setting Russia up to be on the winning team.


I don't think that shift can come without war. And we are already in quite a decline.
RABEL222
 
  1  
Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 09:30 pm
You were right Frank. Nobody of intelligence is posting here. Only us dummies.
0 Replies
 
hawkeye10
 
  0  
Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 09:31 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
I also think that he is sure that the global political axis is about to shift, that the West is going into long term major decline, and that the East will rule. He is setting Russia up to be on the winning team.


I don't think that shift can come without war. And we are already in quite a decline.


How much of the last 100 years have we spent at war? A lot anyways. War is not unusual.

It could come very soon as China asserts is dominance over the South China Sea. We are not in any position to prevent it, but we a treaty bound to show up for war over it. We shall see if we do.

Obama plays into this BTW: Word has it that the Chinese are going around telling everyone about how the Americans are so feckless, they claim that they will protect you but look at how rarely Obama comes around. Where is the military, their largest outpost around here which is in Japan is constantly in jeopardy from the Japenese, and is way too small to do anything anyways. The Americans yak constantly about North Korea but they have been removing troops from Korea steadily since the Korean war. Was around 60,000, was down to 35,000 in the 90's, is down to 28,500 now and is not less only because at the last minute they cancelled most of a plan to take out 12,000 because North Korea started playing with nukes.

Quote:
Brooks said the Army’s strength in the Pacific is at 106,000 active-duty soldiers, an increase from 90,000 in recent years. About 34,000 of them are stationed at Joint Base Lewis-McChord.

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2014/04/09/3140887_four-star-army-forces-in-pacific.html?rh=1#storylink=cpy


Excuse me, JBLM is now at 27,000, and we have this

Quote:
A decade of growth at Joint Base Lewis-McChord could be wiped away by 2020 if the Army carries out severe force reductions in the South Sound as described in a planning document released Thursday.
In a worst-case scenario, JBLM would lose 16,000 active-duty military and civilian positions from its peak strength in 2011. The base has already lost about 5,400 soldiers over the past two years.
That would leave the base with about 16,000 active-duty soldiers in 2020, fewer than it had in 2001 when the Army was building up its first Stryker brigades at the South Sound Army installation

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2014/06/27/report-projects-cuts-of-16000-soldiers-from-jblm.html

That so called " pivot to Asia" that Obama was yakking about?? Pure bullshit. Political theater, nothing worth paying attention to.


The Chinese and Putin know it.
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2014 09:45 pm
I meant an extremely destructive war. It is one thing America can still do. Not that it is the only solution, but it seems it could be Western civilizations best chance.
 

Related Topics

2016 moving to #1 spot - Discussion by gungasnake
Black Lives Matter - Discussion by TheCobbler
Racism? - Question by The UPS Man
Is 'colored people' offensive? - Question by SMickey
Obama’s Black Skin Privilege - Discussion by coldjoint
The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie - Discussion by bobsal u1553115
The ECHR and muslims - Discussion by Arend
Atlanta Race Riot 1906 - Discussion by kobereal24
Quote of the Day - Discussion by Tabludama
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Obama, a Joke
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2019 at 04:54:26