It's Only A Matter Of Time Before Enough Muslims Immigrate To North America Before They Start Stonin

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 03:57 pm
It's Only A Matter Of Time Before Enough Muslims Immigrate To North America Before They Start Stoning People To Death Here In North America. Should North America Stop Immigration Of Muslims Now Before It's Too Late?

Muslims stone people to death in other countries even simply for not following their religious rubbish, so how much longer is it going to be before there are enough Muslims migrated into North America before they start stoning people to death here too? It's obviously only a matter of time before there are enough of them and we all know how they are attempting to already push their religious filth on everyone through legislation etc. to walk around with concealed weapons in Turbans etc.

Perhaps it's now time to stop immigrating Muslims into North America before the otherwise inevitable happens!

Join the Poll ...

[moderator edit] link removed [/]
/ David

maxdancona

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 04:07 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
I am more afraid of the Tea Party idiots. The problem is that they are already here. The American version of the Taliban isn't Muslim.

Lustig Andrei

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 07:54 pm
@maxdancona,
You said it, max. Muslims are the least of my worries when it comes to fear of being stoned.
mysteryman

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 08:20 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
You are a complete idiot.
maxdancona

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 08:30 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Being stoned wasn't always considered a bad thing.
Lustig Andrei

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 08:31 pm
@maxdancona,
I was wondering if you'd twig to that.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 08:47 pm
0 Replies

hingehead

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 11:14 pm
Have I got a girl for you...

maxdancona

Wed 14 Aug, 2013 09:32 am
@hingehead,
I was a bit distracted by her cleavage. Did she say anything intelligent?
hingehead

Wed 14 Aug, 2013 02:54 pm
@maxdancona,
Give her a break max, she's only 27, she has decades ahead of her to come up with something intelligent.
0 Replies

Foofie

Wed 14 Aug, 2013 07:17 pm
Since Muslims throwing stones seems to be a stereotype that some people subscribe to, wouldn't Muslims be good as baseball pitchers? For some reason, I just don't see them becoming good at the game? I could be wrong.

Could baseball be the secret to assimilating Muslims? Free baseball camps for Muslim youth?
maxdancona

Wed 14 Aug, 2013 08:05 pm
@Foofie,
Throwing stones is as much a part of the Jewish religion as it is a part of the Muslim religion.

Maybe my dear Foofie, as our Christian friends would point out, you shouldn't be throwing the first stone.
maxdancona

Wed 14 Aug, 2013 08:11 pm
@Foofie,

Quote:
JEWISH OFFICIAL: Matthias, son of Deuteronomy of Gath,...

MATTHIAS: Do I say 'yes'?

STONE HELPER #1: Yes.

MATTHIAS: Yes.

OFFICIAL: ...you have been found guilty by the elders of the town of uttering the name of our Lord, and so, as a blasphemer,...

CROWD: Ooooh!

OFFICIAL: ...you are to be stoned to death.

CROWD: Ahh!

MATTHIAS: Look. I-- I'd had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, 'That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah.'

CROWD: Oooooh!

OFFICIAL: Blasphemy! He's said it again!

MATTHIAS: Look. I don't think it ought to be blasphemy, just saying 'Jehovah'.

CROWD: Oooh! He said it again! Oooh!...

OFFICIAL: You're only making it worse for yourself!

MATTHIAS: Making it worse?! How could it be worse?! Jehovah! Jehovah! Jehovah!
0 Replies

David Jeffrey Spetch

Wed 14 Aug, 2013 10:29 pm
@mysteryman,
You being delusional doesn't contradict the fact there there are muslims in several countries stoning people to death and here you are attempting to label me with such rubbish and to top it off throwing this in the racism forum?

a woman stoned to death for having a cell phone and there weren't even any arrests

[moderator edit] link removed [/]

and you call me the idiot!!! And desperately scramble to make me out to be a racist because you are not only delusional but a liar as well!

further more

Supporting a factually proven foundation of religious lies which over thousands of years has lead to the death of millions if not billions and to the misery of countless others pretty much makes you the scum of the earth for supporting the largest hate crime against humanity that ever existed.

To understand the entirety of the validity of the claim put forth within the title of this composition you need to be aware of the following factually based relevance to understand many deceptions thus the entirety of this bigger picture starting with:

Everything in the bible (or any other book of any other religion for that matter) aside from the fundamental lie of that religion was stolen from society, from the paranormal, from the Earth itself, from the dead and from the living. the religious steal every name they like to attribute what they steal to their foundation of factually proven lies, They steal the cross from the dead and try to attribute it to their foundation of lies.

A thousands years before some human carved out of stone what they call the ten commandments, do you think that you would want your possessions stolen, your family killed etc. Long before some guy got what the religious call crucified, the cross was used to mark a grave of the dead simply because if you see a stick poking out of the ground you may not think much of it but if you see another stick fixed crossing it you would then recognize the significance of a grave for thousands of years before some guy got crucified then they with a stolen cross use it to propagate their religious foundations of lies.

The religious steal everything they can from society, every story within any religious scripture etc. is stolen from society and is sickly twisted with lies to propagate that religions foundation of lies.

The religious steal Morality from humans and still to this day they attempt to attribute what they steal from us to their sickly devised foundations of factually proven lies.
These are the tools that the selfish and the greedy use to take advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many.

What was your weakness, were you an innocent little baby? Did you just lose a loved one? Were you lonely? Were you homeless or starving was you time of weakness when the religious preyed upon you? Did you just get raped? Did you just get in or out of jail?~ could be a time of weakness for some. Did you see some eye candy walk into some religious filth hole? the list goes on.

It is sickening, it has make the world sick for thousands of years and it has got to stop so that we may all then finally move on after thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions over nothing more than foolish pathetic yet deceptive filthy religious factually proven foundations of lies.

The foundation of every religion is some ridiculous story about how everything came to be. Again I will include the non contestable factual information that proves every religion is based upon a foundation of lies within this very article.

The Religious Recently Attempt To Re Write The Definition Of Fact!

Having looked at the definition of fact recently, I noticed that it has changed to try and degrade fact to mere truth. Facts are evidence of solid indisputable information on what exists.

aka, the sun gives off heat = fact.

The Earth rotates while it revolves around the sun = fact.

Nuclear bombs make a big bang = fact.

We have learned to harness electricity = fact.

I remember the definition of fact just a couple of years ago was even flawed because it was about that it takes someone to recognize it as fact before it becomes fact. Yet I proved that definition as false because the fact remains that it takes an asteroid time to get from "a" to "b" whether there is anyone with a system to measure the time it takes for this to occur or not.

The truth is the garbage that crumbles when pit vs. fact every time. The reason the religious created the word truth in the first place was because they couldn't pass their lies off as fact

The key to understanding factual evidence proving that there is no such thing as a god lay here:

All these people of all of these religions who's fundamental is a lie known as god pray to or worship this lie/god thus acknowledging that they also believe that this lie/god has intellect to be able to understand worship or prayers to begin with. Yet for anything to first come into existence to be able to develop an intellect or to use that intellect to put a plan into motion thus re create with the energy and matter already present, it first takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for any of this to first occur.

Again not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness otherwise anyone feel free to contest this as fact by simply sharing one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness or anything that exists goes poof into nothingness! Just one to contest this as fact!

The only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy matter and time are always present. Hence, we, everything throughout the universe is infinite! You know how they label such thing as an asteroid as billions of years old, it is factually much older than that as are the particles and energy that everyone on this planet consists of. The only significant difference is (why it is referred to as billions of years old) is that the asteroid's rate of change has obviously been much slower than the particles consisting within you and I. If one went into the sun it would be transformed in an instant!

I have also proven this "Universe From Nothing" - Lawrence Krauss, Richard Dawkins theory as false

It goes on the premise of what they refer to as virtual particles (how sun rays travel for example) yet what they did not realize is the source of energy used to transmit the force passed on creates these virtual particles. These virtual particles transmit energy thus what it took for them to become relevant remains in existence towards where the energy past on is moved too.

Hence it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.
[a couple of scientists between the two couldn't come up with creating an appropriate word to support their theory, so instead they try and make nothing (non existence) out to be something else to create a hype (get people going because they are desperate for attention apparently) thus attempting to re define what nothing is to suit their mere theory. in lies where such a claim a universe from nothing is false]

The Big Bang Theory

No matter how big a bang or how small a bang is (or even if you prefer to call it a inflation), it first takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for any bang (or inflation) to first occur, otherwise share with us all one factual example of any bang (or inflation) occurring without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter and quite obviously energy matter and time existed long before the possibility of this so called theory to occur.

Now back to the title of this composition

Now that you have read the non contestable factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within this very composition (The story of how we and everything came into existence) it is primary that you understand this as well. Coupled with that very factual evidence, religious foundations of lies have already lead the globe to thousands of years of war and divide. It has lead to the death of millions if not billions of people and again over factually proven foundations of lies of which no one will ever b able to contest this because again it is fact.

Belief is either falsified or verified by fact. Claiming to believe in that which has already been proven as false is deliberate ignorance. Ignorance is religions only defence.

Prime Minister Harper and the Commonwealth announced that they are planning to enforce the protection and promotion of religious freedom.

If they are planning to enforce the protection of religious freedom when every religions foundation is factually proven to be based upon lies and these lies have already lead the globe to war and divide for thousands of years and to the death of millions if not billions, how is that in any way shape or form helping the well being of the future of citizens within the Commonwealth?

Religion has robbed people of the ability to think for themselves. Instead of people thinking for themselves they instead weakly resort to a foundation of lies that they for now follow to guide them. This is why the corporate world encourages religion upon societies because if people are distracted from thinking for themselves greedy corporations etc. can keep right on pulling the rugs from under our feet thus continue to sell us out to poverty as our deficit here in Canada already indicates that we will soon be to far gone to ever recover and our future generations will have next to nothing!

Religion has to go for the well being of the future of the life on this planet and there is no selfish or greedy excuse good enough to prolong this on going agony at the expense of every person on this globe!

Bonus

Major Breakthrough For The Religious And Everyone To Understand Simplified

What I think many of you are missing here is that if this lie known as god according to what the religious themselves even acknowledge as intelligent (they pray and worship) and using that intelligence to put a plan into motion is the creator of all things, then how is first possible for anything to go poof into existence out of nothingness (remember this lie icon is also made out to be by the religious themselves as the creator of all things) go poof into existence out of nothingness, extract energy from nothingness to develop an intelligence out of nothing to work with nothing conjuring up matter out of nothing to create?

It is not possible again because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for anything to first come into existence, develop and intelligence to be able to re create with what already exists.

For thousands of years before Hitlers days religious lies had already lead the globe to war and divide not only among the religious but non religious as well. It's sad that Jewish people valued lies more than they valued life and to this day the globe still hasn't learned because there are still shamefully enough people clinging to religion like a dug beetle clings to it's food.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
mysteryman

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 03:45 am
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
Where did I attempt to make you out as a racist?
Where did I "throw this in the racism forum"?

My entire comment was that you are an idiot, nothing more that that.
It seems to me that you are delusional if you read anything more into my comment.
I meant exactly what I wrote, nothing more and nothing less.

EDIT...After reading thru your past history and topics, its apparent that you are homophobic and a racist after all, so I am going to put you on ignore. I don't have the time or the patience to deal with someone like you.
Foofie

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 10:51 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Throwing stones is as much a part of the Jewish religion as it is a part of the Muslim religion.

Maybe my dear Foofie, as our Christian friends would point out, you shouldn't be throwing the first stone.

Don't call me "my dear Foofie."

Jews also once sacrificed animals. They gave up both.

And do not claim "our Christian friends." I do not engage in the falsity of friendship. I have acquaintanceships. Some I am friendly with. But, friends? NYET!
0 Replies

David Jeffrey Spetch

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 11:38 am
@mysteryman,
you call an idiot one who seeks to protect North Americans from being stoned to death by Muslims and expect to be taken serious?

Yeah you avoid fact and cower behind your ignorance.

Personally I don't care if it was you or not, someone bias put this in the racism forum!

/ David
edgarblythe

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 01:53 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
David Jeffrey Spetch wrote:

you call an idiot one who seeks to protect North Americans from being stoned to death by Muslims and expect to be taken serious?

Yeah you avoid fact and cower behind your ignorance.

Personally I don't care if it was you or not, someone bias put this in the racism forum!

/ David

Just where it belongs.
Lustig Andrei

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 02:09 pm
Go easy on this dude, fellows. Racist schmehsist. He's obviously mentally ill.
David Jeffrey Spetch

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 08:21 pm
@edgarblythe,
Oh so you re all for Muslims stoning North Americans to death without so much as a concern quite obviously and you so pathetically attempt to imply this composition racism because you aren't able to contest the very fact that muslims in several countries are stoning people to death so you desperately scramble to make your pathetic delusions the issue!

Pathetic and weak

/ David