Crime Between Prersons of Different Races

oralloy

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 05:24 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
I am beginning to see why we got Trump as president as reality and the facts or logic does not matter only what we wish to believe matter for far far too many of us.

You've ignored plenty of facts and logic yourself recently with your support for allowing black people to rape and murder white people.
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 05:42 pm
@maxdancona,
Armaud Arbery case?

As far as I know there seems zero reason to killed the man who was just out jogging.

Take note that Zimmerman while he was arm did not bring his weapon into the open less alone into play until he was on the ground with his head being pounded into the concrete by Martin.

He did not stop Martin or try to interfere with his free movement for that matter.

I would like to both review the facts as known in detail and have far more information come out as far as Armaud Arbery shooting is concern before I reach any firm conclusion but as far as what is now known by me it seem a sad and pointless murder.

Once more I reserve the right to change my mind when more information come out however.
maxdancona

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 06:49 pm
@BillRM,
Thanks Bill,

I do respect people who can look at each case rather than jumping on their respective predictable ideological sides.

I think Armaud Arbery is the most egregious case. Followed by this latest case (there is no reason to shoot a non-threatening person in the back) and George Floyd. The case where the person grabbed the police taser to use against officers is on the other side... it is difficult to fault the police in this case.\

I see the legal defense for Zimmerman... and maybe the decision is correct given the current law. However it is frustrating that unarmed teenagers can be killed under the law-- and there is no question that a killing is far more likely to be considered "justifiable" when the victim is Black.

Dr Sliptinschit

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 07:09 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
and exonerate Trump for all crimes committed

What crimes would those be?
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 07:25 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Thanks Bill,

I do respect people who can look at each case rather than jumping on their respective predictable ideological sides.

I think Armaud Arbery is the most egregious case. Followed by this latest case (there is no reason to shoot a non-threatening person in the back) and George Floyd. The case where the person grabbed the police taser to use against officers is on the other side... it is difficult to fault the police in this case.\

I see the legal defense for Zimmerman... and maybe the decision is correct given the current law. However it is frustrating that unarmed teenagers can be killed under the law-- and there is no question that a killing is far more likely to be considered "justifiable" when the victim is Black.

Lord first of all you do not need a firearm as the pounding of a person head such as what was happening to Zimmerman can be as deadly so whether a teenager is using a firearm or a brick or a sidewalk while on top of you for that matter is all the same.

Now a taser is not design to be a deadly weapon unless you have a heart condition and this one only have two discharges that had already been used from the reports I had read about the matter before the shooting so in my opinion deadly force was completely uncalled for over the taser.

In fact some police departments have their officers shot with a taser as part of their training.

Details matter.

footnote I found that most dogs fear the discharge sound of a stun gun and therefore I walk my dogs with the gun in my hand as my community is overrun with people that allow their dogs to run free an my dogs had been attack more the once along with having been bitten myself while breaking up fights.

Wonderful as I do not even need to used the stun gun on the dogs just discharging it will cause the attacking dogs to run away.

0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 07:28 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I gave you the exact Biden quote from his acceptance speech. He promises to work for "all Americans".

That is what Trump is doing now. Why fix what isn't broken?
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 08:43 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
it is frustrating that unarmed teenagers can be killed under the law

Why should people, teenagers or otherwise, be allowed to beat people to death with their bare hands?

I'm sure you only think such killings are OK when the killer has dark skin.

maxdancona wrote:
--and there is no question that a killing is far more likely to be considered "justifiable" when the victim is Black.

You're just trying to excuse your position that black people should be allowed to rape and murder white people.

And no, when a black person tries to rape and murder someone, they aren't the victim.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 26 Aug, 2020 12:12 pm
https://ftks732kpvy18zwzc2s17egw-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Kyle-Rittenhouse-Keonsha.jpg

White Supremacist Kyle Rittenhouse Murdered Two Protesters in Kenosha & Police Helped Him Escape; He Walked Right Passed Them Gun in Hand & They Didn’t Do Anything

By
Robert Littal

https://blacksportsonline.com/2020/08/video-white-supremacist-kyle-rittenhouse-murdered-two-protesters-in-kenosha-he-walked-right-passed-them-gun-in-hand-they-didnt-do-anything/

17-year-old arrested for murder and fleeing state after Kenosha shootings that left two dead
Source: Independent

Total story, 1:20 pm eastern US time

A 17-year-old Illinois resident has been arrested by police for the murder of two Wisconsin protesters on Tuesday evening.

Kyle Rittenhouse of Antioch, Illinois, was arrested by the Antioch Police Department on Wednesday.

More follows…

Read more: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kenosha-protest-shooting-kyle-rittenhouse-jacob-blake-a9690326.html

We know Kyle Rittenhouse is part of a white supremacist militia group. He traveled to Kenosha to help the police and they welcomed the help from a white supremacist.

Reports are he is only 17-years-old but was encouraged never vetted by police who gave him water and instructions on how to murder protesters.

Multiple videos show him getting into a fight with protesters and in the end he murders two of them and wounds another.

The sick part is cops witness this all and they know exactly who Rittenhouse is. When he approached gun in hand they easily let him escape and even though there are MULTIPLE videos showing what happening they are pretending that they never saw anything.

This is America.

It was built of racism and hate. Where a 17-year-old white boy can have an AR-15, murder people in the streets and cops look the other way, in fact we have video of cops encouraging and Rittenhouse to provide street justice.

He has been arrested, but only thanks to social media.

Flip the page for the disgusting videos of Rittenshouse murdering protesters and the cops helping his escape.
coldjoint

Wed 26 Aug, 2020 12:53 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
This is America.

It was built of racism and hate. Where a 17-year-old white boy can have an AR-15, murder people in the streets and cops look the other way, in fact we have video of cops encouraging and Rittenhouse to provide street justice.

He has been arrested, but only thanks to social media.

Bullshit. I think you should leave this country if you hate it that much. He is a teenager, not an adult, easily influenced by people who spread hate and lies just like you do. He does not represent the white race in anyway, shape or form. Only agitators who also have killed innocents, and the vapid idiots( Democrats) say so.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 26 Aug, 2020 01:29 pm
Quote:
Cops ignored gunman during Kenosha riots as he seemingly tried to turn himself in

The link has a video of the kid trying to turn himself in. The whole story needs to come out before all the hate from the Left appears along with half the story.

The outright hate in some posts here only breeds more hate. You know who you are.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/26/kenosha-gunman-ignored-by-cops-as-he-tried-to-turn-himself-in/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter
coldjoint

Wed 26 Aug, 2020 02:06 pm
@coldjoint,
No way this post can be voted down that fast below the threshold. Why is this allowed to happen? I will not mention names because there is no need to.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 26 Aug, 2020 02:56 pm
Quote:
The Daily Mail reports that the president of the police union called the governor’s words irresponsible.

Anytime deadly force is used, our hearts go out to those affected by it,’ Pete Deates, president of the Kenosha Professional Police Association, said in a statement.

‘We assure you an independent investigation is being conducted by the Wisconsin Department of Justice, Division of Criminal Investigation.
‘Until that investigation is completed, we ask that you withhold prejudgment about the incident and please the let process take place.

‘Governor Evers’ statement on the incident was wholly irresponsible and not reflective of the hardworking members of the law enforcement community, not to mention the citizens of the City of Kenosha.

‘As always, the video currently circulating does not capture all the intricacies of a highly dynamic incident. We ask that you withhold from passing judgement until all the facts are known and released.

‘We, along with the citizens of the great City of Kenosha, ask for peace and to let the process play out fairly and impartially.’

That is how you handle things like this. Burning and looting do not help.
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2020/08/25/yup-video-that-spawned-wisconsin-riots-didnt-show-man-brawling-with-cops-before-shooting-see-it-here-n840468
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 07:52 am

https://i.imgur.com/fBkxjLf.jpg
coldjoint

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 10:48 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/fBkxjLf.jpg

What did those untrained citizens do to get a gun in their face?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 12:19 pm
Quote:
Charging Kyle Rittenhouse with first-degree murder is facially absurd​

Quote:

To the first point, the media began to paint Rittenhouse as a white supremacist almost immediately based on no evidence at all, and continued slandering him as one throughout the day.
ust for the record, Rittenhouse's social media is NOT full of misogyny and white supremacy. The New York Times searched it exhaustively and found that "multiple posts on his social media accounts proclaim support for pro-police causes like the Blue Lives Matter movement and Humanize the Badge, a nonprofit that he ran a Facebook fund-raiser for on his 16th birthday."

This does not count as support for white supremacy to anyone with a functioning cerebral cortex. I suppose that more evidence might emerge on that score, but the evidence that Rittenhouse was involved with real white supremacy, as opposed to fake white supremacy that has been invented by the professional victim class of liberal American politics does not yet exist.

I say this as a gun owner and Second Amendment supporter who took his son to the shooting range at that same age and taught him how to properly handle a firearm: I don't know what Kyle Rittenhouse's family or home situation is like, or how exactly he came to be where he was on that fateful night, but it's disappointing (to say the least) that no one in his life prevented him from being there. I'm sure, at this point, that Rittenhouse himself would agree.

However, two narratives about the situation are emerging, neither of which appears to be supported by even a sliver of evidence: First, that Rittenhouse is a white supremacist, and second, that he is a murderer.

This does not count as support for white supremacy to anyone with a functioning cerebral cortex. I suppose that more evidence might emerge on that score, but the evidence that Rittenhouse was involved with real white supremacy, as opposed to fake white supremacy that has been invented by the professional victim class of liberal American politics does not yet exist.

Now the omissions
Quote:
Additionally, the Times notes that the other individual who was shot by Rittenhouse was "carrying a handgun," but omits the detail, carried in several videos, that the gun was also loaded.

So, to review, Rittenhouse was chased by an angry mob that was throwing unidentified objects at him into an abandoned car parking lot at night, and then was charged by a clearly hostile adult right after he heard a nearby gunshot. When he tried to leave the situation, he was chased again by an even larger mob, one of whom had a loaded handgun, and was hit in the face by a large adult with a skateboard.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/kyle-rittenhouse-first-degree-murder-absurd?utm_content=buffer76982&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=tw-theblaze
oralloy

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 12:28 pm
@coldjoint,
These days if white people need to defend themselves, they also need to ensure that there are no witnesses.
coldjoint

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 12:41 pm
Quote:
17-Year-Old Kyle Rittenhouse Shot ANTIFA Pedophile and Domestic Abuser Dead in Kenosha

Quote:
17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse is being charged with first-degree murder and being called a racist domestic terrorist by Democrats for defending himself at a Black Lives Matter riot in Kenosha, Wisc. earlier this week.

However, the rap sheets of the supposed victims show that Rittenhouse was dealing with seasoned felons, not peace-loving protestors.

One man shot to death by Rittenhouse was 36-year-old Joseph Rosenbaum. Journalist Andy Ngo reports that Rosenbaum had a lengthy rap sheet that included a conviction for sexual acts with a minor before he met his maker.

Ngo also reported on the other two victims. 26-year-old Anthony Huber was also shot to death by Rittenhouse, and he was a serial domestic abuser. 26-year-old Gaige Grosskreutz was lucky to survive, having been shot in the arm by Rittenhouse. He is a member of the People’s Revolution Movement whose previous charges have included intoxication and gun possession.

Not that this justifies any crime but it is interesting to see the scum that is behind the violence. These are Biden voters, should we hate all Biden voters like Trump voters are?
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/17-year-old-kyle-rittenhouse-shot-antifa-pedophile-and-domestic-abuser-dead-in-kenosha/

0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 12:47 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

These days if white people need to defend themselves, they also need to ensure that there are no witnesses.

White people have come up with an easy way to hide their identities when they are defending themselves. That's what the hoods are for.

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/magicvalley.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/6/f7/6f7781b8-f9fb-52e2-a27f-82a043e46909/59b9ba1924a72.image.jpg
oralloy

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 12:57 pm
@maxdancona,
You look pretty silly when you falsely accuse people of racism.

Even more so since you are an actual racist.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 12:57 pm
Video Appears to Show Cops Swarming and Forcibly Arresting Activist Cooks in Kenosha

Video Appears to Show Cops Swarming and Forcibly Arresting Activist Cooks in Kenosha
By Chris Crowley

Riot Kitchen HQ just learned that our bus crew was arrested in broad daylight in #Kenosha today - kidnapped by feds in unmarked vans.

We are currently trying to find our friends who were just there to feed people.

Please share and donate for bail via Venmo riotkitchen206 pic.twitter.com/o2TDbohvFl
— riotkitchen206 (@riotkitchen206) August 27, 2020

Last night, the Seattle no-charge kitchen Riot Kitchen — which was started to feed protesters, activists, and anyone in need — posted footage from Kenosha, Wisconsin, showing what it says is its bus crew being “kidnapped by feds in unmarked vans.” In the video, police can be seen pointing guns at the car and handcuffing the individuals, before driving off with them. Newsweek shares that the detainment reportedly took place around 7:30 p.m., after the city’s 7 p.m. curfew, but no other individuals in the video were detained.

Riot Kitchen had traveled to the city to feed people during the ongoing protests there over the police shooting of Jacob Blake, who was shot at nearly point-blank range seven times in the back by Kenosha police officer Rusten Sheskey. The shooting, which occurred in front of three of Blake’s four children, has reportedly left the 29 year-old paralyzed from the waist down.

In an attempt to quash the Black Lives Matter protests that have erupted around the country this summer, Donald Trump has sent federal officers to various cities including Portland, Oregon. Reports of protesters allegedly being kidnapped into unmarked vans have been shared, most notably in Portland. In New York, NYPD officers were filmed dragging a protest leader into an unmarked van, Gothamist reported. During the height of the BLM protests earlier this summer, incidents of police attacking medics, destroying equipment, and other acts of aggression have been recorded around the country. The Portland collective Riot Ribs — which dissolved on July 27, succeeded by Revolution Ribs — was subject to teargassing and raids while serving food to protesters and those in need.

https://www.grubstreet.com/2020/08/riot-kitchen-kenosha-arrest.html