Crime Between Prersons of Different Races

coldjoint

Fri 28 Aug, 2020 02:17 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Jacob Blake's attorney says felony warrant dropped, restraints removed, and cop gone from hospital

They are saying an assault charge was dropped. I heard it was a rape.
Quote:
Rather, Blake faced charges of having sexually assaulted his ex-girlfriend, with whom he has three children in common.

That from Snopes. Apparently they do not think a girlfriend can be raped.
Blake was charged 3rd degree sexual assault. He should be prosecuted when he recovers. No reason to drop the charges because he was shot.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/jacob-blake-sexual-assault-charge/
BillRM

Fri 28 Aug, 2020 03:08 pm
@coldjoint,
You are reality into rape at least when it come to black men even when the claim rape victim seem to not had been white.

In any case rapes charges or no rape charges you do not shoot a man even a black man 7 times in the black in front of his children.
coldjoint

Fri 28 Aug, 2020 03:47 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
In any case rapes charges or no rape charges you do not shoot a man even a black man 7 times

I never said the police should have shot him. I am saying there is no reason to drop those charges. Did they ask the victim?
maxdancona

Fri 28 Aug, 2020 03:53 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
In any case rapes charges or no rape charges you do not shoot a man even a black man 7 times

I never said the police should have shot him. I am saying there is no reason to drop those charges. Did they ask the victim?

If the charges aren't valid they should be dropped. Charges are dropped all the time when a prosecutor decides that they either aren't correct, or there isn't enough evidence to convict.

I don't think this has anything to do with him being shot 7 times in the back.

coldjoint

Fri 28 Aug, 2020 04:03 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

If the charges aren't valid they should be dropped. Charges are dropped all the time when a prosecutor decides that they either aren't correct, or there isn't enough evidence to convict.

Prosecutors are dropping charges against looters and people who assault cops. The color of the offender matters to them and that is wrong. It is also RACIST. They are exceeding their authority and should be challenged.
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 28 Aug, 2020 04:25 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

If the woman that did the complaining is his long term girlfriend with four or so kids together it is highly likely that she change her mind as far as charging him with raping her.

When the laws was change in my life time to allow rape charges to be place against husbands and long term live in boyfriends I feel the state was opening one hell of a can of worm an my opinion had not change.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 28 Aug, 2020 05:46 pm
Quote:
This is why Jacob Blake had a warrant out for his arrest

Quote:
Blake, who was paralyzed in the shooting, had been handcuffed to his hospital bed due to the warrant, which was vacated Friday, according to a statement released by his lawyer, Benjamin Crump. His restraints were removed, but he is still facing the criminal charges, Crump said.

Blake is accused in the criminal complaint, which was obtained by The Post, of breaking into the home of a woman he knew and sexually assaulting her.

The victim, who is only identified by her initials in the paperwork, told police she was asleep in bed with one of her children when Blake came into the room around 6 a.m. and allegedly said “I want my sh-t,” the record states.

She told cops Blake then used his finger to sexually assault her, sniffed it and said, “Smells like you’ve been with other men,” the criminal complaint alleges.

The officer who took her statement said she “had a very difficult time telling him this and cried as she told how the defendant assaulted her.”

The alleged victim said Blake “penetrating her digitally caused her pain and humiliation and was done without her consent” and she was “very humiliated and upset by the sexual assault,” the record states.

She told police she “was upset but collected herself” and then allegedly ran out the front door after Blake, the complaint says. She then realized her car was missing, checked her purse and saw the keys were missing and then “immediately called 911,” the complaint alleges.

The alleged victim told cops she has known him for eight years and claims that he physically assaults her “around twice a year when he drinks heavily.”

Police filed charges against him for felony sexual assault, trespassing and domestic abuse in July when a warrant was issued for his arrest.

On Sunday, within three minutes of responding to the 911 call, Blake was shot 7 times in the back as he attempted to get into his car.

Calls to Blake’s fiance, Crump and the Kenosha Police Department have gone unreturned

You realize if you obey the law you most likely will not see the cops. Just some facts.
https://nypost.com/2020/08/28/this-is-why-jacob-blake-had-a-warrant-out-for-his-arrest/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true
bobsal u1553115

Fri 28 Aug, 2020 08:19 pm
Former NFL player Brandon Marshall was trying to move into his new home. Security called the police

Link to tweet

https://twitter.com/rexchapman/status/1299413653880549382

Rex Chapman🏇🏼
@RexChapman
Weston, Florida:

Former NFL player Brandon Marshall was trying to move into his new home.

Security called the police.

His net worth is an estimated $18M

His scared children were in the car. It never ends...

Name ONE white athlete this sort of thing ever happened to.
coldjoint

Fri 28 Aug, 2020 08:23 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Former NFL player Brandon Marshall was trying to move into his new home. Security called the police

Link to tweet

https://twitter.com/rexchapman/status/1299413653880549382

Rex Chapman🏇🏼
@RexChapman
Weston, Florida:

Former NFL player Brandon Marshall was trying to move into his new home.

Security called the police.

His net worth is an estimated $18M

His scared children were in the car. It never ends...

Name ONE white athlete this sort of thing ever happened to.

Poor baby. And security called the police. Blame them. The police did their job by responding. More race baiting. Should everyone just say they hate themselves and all white people? That should fix everything.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 28 Aug, 2020 08:30 pm
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 28 Aug, 2020 08:31 pm
@coldjoint,
Once more how is a rape charge true or not true justify shooting an unarmed man seven times in his back in front of his kids????????
coldjoint

Fri 28 Aug, 2020 08:40 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Once more how is a rape charge true or not true justify shooting an unarmed man seven times in his back in front of his kids????????

Again, I never said it did.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 03:42 am
Black skin people are out there that are ready to kill or rape or whatever whites is that your silly position?

Even old crazies racists are now showing up it would seems.
oralloy

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 05:59 am
@BillRM,
It sure would be nice if you and Max stopped falsely accusing everyone of your own racism.

Murdering white people is wrong.

Raping white people is wrong.

Shame on you for supporting such things.
BillRM

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 09:03 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

It sure would be nice if you and Max stopped falsely accusing everyone of your own racism.

Murdering white people is wrong.

Raping white people is wrong.

Shame on you for supporting such things.f

Silly silly person claiming that members of a movement that is trying to stop the casual gunning down of black males by the police under conditions that would never result in the gunning down of a white person is not supporting the rape or the murder of anyone.

However your claims that black males as a class have an overwhelming desire to rape or murder whites due to them being white is one not true and two racist as hell.
oralloy

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 01:37 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Silly silly person claiming that members of a movement that is trying to stop the casual gunning down of black males by the police under conditions that would never result in the gunning down of a white person

That is incorrect. White people would be gunned down in self defense too if they were raping and/or murdering someone.

BillRM wrote:
is not supporting the rape or the murder of anyone.

When you oppose allowing white people to defend themselves when they are raped and/or murdered, you are supporting their rape and/or murder.

BillRM wrote:
However your claims that black males as a class have an overwhelming desire to rape or murder whites due to them being white is one not true and two racist as hell.

I have never said such a thing and you cannot provide any examples of me ever saying such a thing.

I'd much prefer it if you and Max stopped lying about me.
BillRM

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 02:51 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

BillRM wrote:
Silly silly person claiming that members of a movement that is trying to stop the casual gunning down of black males by the police under conditions that would never result in the gunning down of a white person

That is incorrect. White people would be gunned down in self defense too if they were raping and/or murdering someone.

According the FBI crime report only 12 percent of the rapist of white women are not white so where in the hell are the pile of white men gun down by the police for the crime of rape?

Come on you just love the idea of killing black men for whatever reason you can dream up.
coldjoint

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 03:00 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
According the FBI crime report only 12 percent of the rapist of white women are not white so where in the hell are the pile of white men gun down by the police for the crime of rape?

You have a much better chance of being shot when you resist arrest. In itself that is a crime. It seems to be a law some feel they do not have to obey. It also seems it is a mistake not to.
BillRM

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 03:05 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

You have a much better chance of being shot when you resist arrest. In itself that is a crime. It seems to be a law some feel they do not have to obey. It also seems it is a mistake not to.

So white rapists obey the police order to surround better then black rapists...LOL
coldjoint

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 03:06 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
So white rapists obey the police order to surround better then black rapists...LOL

Color should have nothing to do with complying with the police.
0 Replies