Crime Between Prersons of Different Races

NSFW (view)
bobsal u1553115

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 01:03 pm
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 01:03 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I could do without your illegal votedown abuse.
coldjoint

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 01:05 pm
@bobsal u1553115,

Quote:
In an attempt to quash the Black Lives Matter protests that have erupted around the country this summer,

To quash looting, arson, and murder. It is sad that people condone mindless violence that has nothing to do with helping Black people and everything thing do with destroying this country.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 01:07 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

I could do without your illegal votedown abuse.

You are not the only one.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 01:08 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

You look pretty silly when you falsely accuse people of racism.

Even more so since you are an actual racist.

I don't think I am the one looking silly here Oralloy.

You with your 170 IQ are continually saying that White people are at risk from Black people (more than any other races).... in spite of obvious facts to the contrary. If you weren't holding to racist ideas, you could use your great intelligence to actually look at the statistics for yourself.

I am a White person. I live in an urban area, every day I walk past Black people and Latinos and Asians. I have never felt in any threat in my neighborhood.

If you are as smart as you say you are, you should be able to take a step back and look at your own biases. Your continued assertions that White people need to kill Black people "when no one is around" don't make any sense.

Explain to me how you make sure your brave... completely not racist.... act of self-defense will be done once you have ensured that "no one is around" to see it. What are you going to do, stalk your intended target in self-defense until there is a convenient time to kill them in self-defense once no one is looking?
BillRM

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 01:12 pm
@maxdancona,
It not fair of you to used logic on a racist.
coldjoint

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 01:14 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:

When you learn what logic is get back to us.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 01:16 pm
@BillRM,
It is not just racist. It is cowardice and racism.

My 15 year old daughter walks around just fine in a multi-racial neighborhood. She goes to school with Black people, she hangs out with Black people. She has never been afraid. She lives her life just fine without needing to shoot anyone.

Somehow my 15 year old daughter is more brave than Oralloy and Coldjoin (presumably grown men). I should be proud of her... but going about your life with other human beings doesn't seem like that much of a big deal.
coldjoint

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 01:19 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
She goes to school with Black people, she hangs out with Black people. She has never been afraid. She lives her life just fine without needing to shoot anyone.

I went to school with Black people. I hung around and worked with Black people. I have also shot no one. Where is my gold star?
maxdancona

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 01:22 pm
@coldjoint,
https://rlv.zcache.com/custom_message_gold_star_with_gold_glitter_texture_star_sticker-r8c6018b4e6f64bd4b7386ba858eb00be_0ugdr_8byvr_704.jpg
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 01:40 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
I don't think I am the one looking silly here Oralloy.

You are wrong. You usually are.

maxdancona wrote:
You with your 170 IQ are continually saying that White people are at risk from Black people (more than any other races)....

Stop lying about me. I've never said such a thing and you know it.

maxdancona wrote:
If you weren't holding to racist ideas,

You and BillRM are the only ones here who are holding onto racist ideas.

maxdancona wrote:
I am a White person. I live in an urban area, every day I walk past Black people and Latinos and Asians. I have never felt in any threat in my neighborhood.

So what?

maxdancona wrote:
If you are as smart as you say you are, you should be able to take a step back and look at your own biases.

You should step back and take a look at the fact that it is you and BillRM who have the biases here.

But you aren't honest enough to confront facts.

maxdancona wrote:
Your continued assertions that White people need to kill Black people "when no one is around" don't make any sense.
Explain to me how you make sure your brave... completely not racist.... act of self-defense will be done once you have ensured that "no one is around" to see it. What are you going to do, stalk your intended target in self-defense until there is a convenient time to kill them in self-defense once no one is looking?

Oh good grief. How thick are you?

You ensure that there are no witnesses by eliminating all of the witnesses.

If the Wuestenbergs and the McCloskeys and Amy Cooper and Mr. Rittenhouse had massacred every single witness, taken the phones off the corpses and deleted all the videos, and then slipped away unnoticed, they would all be much better off right now.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 01:41 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Note the reality that you and Max are the racists and I'm the one who is using logic on you.

But it's certainly true that you guys don't like being confronted with logic. Max runs from logic even faster than you do. And you run away pretty fast.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 01:42 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
It is not just racist. It is cowardice and racism.

Once again, the only racists here are you and BillRM.

As for cowardice, I've got more bravery in my little toe than you've got in your entire family tree.

maxdancona wrote:
Somehow my 15 year old daughter is more brave than Oralloy and Coldjoin (presumably grown men).

That's pretty unlikely. It's hard to imagine anyone that you've had influence over ever having the integrity to make a stand and do the right thing.
maxdancona

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 02:02 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
That's pretty unlikely. It's hard to imagine anyone that you've had influence over ever having the integrity to make a stand and do the right thing.

You are a silly man, Oralloy. By "doing the right thing" you mean "killing Black people".

Generally speaking, when you "do the right thing" you don't have to "kill all of the witnesses".
bobsal u1553115

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 02:29 pm
'Hunting season': Violence erupts in Arizona as Nazi-saluting 'blue line' supporters confront prote
Source: Raw Story

Raw Story
August 27, 2020
By Sky Palma

Tension between pro-police rally goers and Black Lives Matter protesters in Gilbert, Arizona, has evolved into fistfights, The Arizona Republic reports. Now, another rally is planned for this Thursday.

“Videos posted to social media and shared with The Arizona Republic show pro-police protesters waved flags and yelled about the threat of ‘antifa,’ referencing a loosely organized antifascist ideology that has no clear organization or membership but is often criticized by President Donald Trump,” AZCentral reports. “Several people were also caught on video threatening and punching counterprotesters gathered across the street with little police intervention. Some were heard making homophobic and racist remarks and Nazi salutes during and following the brawl.”

According to counter-protesters, police were favoring the pro-cop demonstrators, who they say largely instigated the violence.

“They’re propagating this antifa boogeyman,” said BLM protester Emily Hansen. “It’s terrifying.”

Read more: https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/hunting-season-violence-erupts-in-arizona-as-nazi-saluting-blue-line-supporters-confront-protesters/
BillRM

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 02:40 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
It like living in Germany in the 1930s where the brown shirts would attack other groups an try to break up their gatherings with the police looking on and doing nothing.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 03:09 pm
@BillRM,
It crazily is. That crap happened here in the US. Fred Trump was arrested after some violence at a Klan rally in New York.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 03:23 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
You are a silly man, Oralloy. By "doing the right thing" you mean "killing Black people".

You and BillRM are the only people here who have advocated harming people based on their skin color.

I'd appreciate it if you racists stop falsely accusing me of your own racism.

maxdancona wrote:
Generally speaking, when you "do the right thing" you don't have to "kill all of the witnesses".

You racists give white people no other option when they are attacked by a minority.
BillRM

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 04:00 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
You and BillRM are the only people here who have advocated harming people based on their skin color.

When had I stated that the color of someone skin depend if you harm someone or have the right of self defense. I in fact feel that self defense is the only reason to harm another person of what ever skin color.

Or are you being so silly as my taking the side of Zimmerman right to self defense over Martin have something to do with either men skin color? Once more Zimmerman mother side of the family have a very very large color compound and the newspapers/TV used retouched pictures to show Zimmerman skin more light then it was in fact.

So what silliness are you referring to?

Hmm are you implying the other way around due to my not believing a poster who is claiming to be white and female and rape victim of three black members that happen to be member of BLM.

Also have zero to do with claim skin color as to me it is a false story.