Crime Between Prersons of Different Races

oralloy

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 03:12 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
According the FBI crime report only 12 percent of the rapist of white women are not white so where in the hell are the pile of white men gun down by the police for the crime of rape?

What do the police have to do with self defense?

BillRM wrote:
Come on you just love the idea of killing black men for whatever reason you can dream up.

I'd appreciate it if you stop falsely accusing me of your own racism.
BillRM

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 03:31 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

BillRM wrote:
According the FBI crime report only 12 percent of the rapist of white women are not white so where in the hell are the pile of white men gun down by the police for the crime of rape?

What do the police have to do with self defense?

BillRM wrote:
Come on you just love the idea of killing black men for whatever reason you can dream up.

I'd appreciate it if you stop falsely accusing me of your own racism.

LOL so I am for killing black men for the crime of being black and after doing so claiming self defense like you dream of doing?

My bet is that your fictional hero is name Oscar from the book the Hunter who start the book by going around killing mixed race couples.

Does your blood pressure get out of control when you see a black man with a knock out white woman that you would love to have for yourself?
oralloy

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 03:33 pm
@BillRM,
I'd appreciate it if you and Max stop falsely accusing me of your own racism.

Black people who are killed to prevent them from raping and murdering someone are not killed for the crime of being black. The point is to save people from being raped and murdered.
BillRM

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 03:44 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

I'd appreciate it if you and Max stop falsely accusing me of your own racism.

So you are claiming that both Max and I share a secret desire to kill black men and then claim self defense?

By the way do you have a secret desire to kill black men who are with white women as no matter what the women claim they are being rape by those black men an we need to protect pure white womanhood?

coldjoint

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 03:47 pm
@BillRM,

Quote:
By the way do you have a secret desire to kill black men who are with white women as no matter what the women claim they are being rape by those black men an we need to protect pure white womanhood?

Putting an insult in question form? You can do better than that, I hope.
BillRM

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 03:58 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Putting an insult in question form? You can do better than that, I hope.

Hardly an insult given your suggest that after killing a black man in 'self defense' you do not wait for the police but instead hide your so call act of self defense and get away as rapidly as possible from the scene.
coldjoint

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 04:02 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Hardly an insult given your suggest that after killing a black man in 'self defense' you do not wait for the police but instead hide your so call act of self defense and get away as rapidly as possible from the scene.

I never said that.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 04:14 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
So you are claiming that both Max and I share a secret desire to kill black men and then claim self defense?

No. Your racism is directed against white people.

BillRM wrote:

No. The only racists here are you and Max.
oralloy

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 04:16 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

That would be my suggestion.

It is reasonable for innocent people to try to flee your efforts to unjustly* lynch them.

*I know that lynchings are unjust by definition. I'm just reinforcing the point.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 04:27 pm
https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/mrz082720dBP20200827124506.jpg
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 06:09 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
No. Your racism is directed against white people.

So I hate my UK and Viking ancestors? At least by a drug store DNA test that is my blood line..

Can not get more white then that and I hate them?
oralloy

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 06:21 pm
@BillRM,
The term is "self-hating white".
BillRM

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 08:12 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

The term is "self-hating white".

Bet the racists all love that term as it nicely explain why some whites think that whatever the skin color of a person happen to be that is no mean to judge the worth of the man
oralloy

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 08:57 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Bet the racists all love that term

You're the racist. You tell me. What do you think of the term "self-hating white"?

BillRM wrote:
as it nicely explain why some whites think that whatever the skin color of a person happen to be that is no mean to judge the worth of the man

Not really. It does explain however why you think it's OK for black people to rape and murder white people.
BillRM

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 12:26 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

BillRM wrote:
Bet the racists all love that term

You're the racist. You tell me. What do you think of the term "self-hating white"?

BillRM wrote:
as it nicely explain why some whites think that whatever the skin color of a person happen to be that is no mean to judge the worth of the man

Not really. It does explain however why you think it's OK for black people to rape and murder white people.

LOL where oh where did I grant my permission for anyone to rape or murder anyone else my silly racial friend?

By the way this is the year 2020 not the year 1925 so the hanging of blacks at the whim of racist whites is no longer allow. Soon as in very soon the causal killings of blacks by the police will also not be allow.

No gathering of a hundred thousands klan members in Washington DC is happening either

https://allthatsinteresting.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/cross-kkk.jpg
oralloy

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 12:30 am
@BillRM,
You did so when you said it is OK to punish white people for trying to protect themselves from rapists and murderers.

https://able2know.org/topic/550270-1

This is the second time in this thread that I've answered this question.
BillRM

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 12:59 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

You did so when you said it is OK to punish white people for trying to protect themselves from rapists and murderers.

https://able2know.org/topic/550270-1

This is the second time in this thread that I've answered this question.

An it is completely nonsense as no where did I state self defense is wrong.

The waving of firearms at people going by however is wrong and those two idiots had been charge with the crime of threatening others with firearms for no good reason other then that they are racists.

It also damn lucky they did not end up shooting each other as from the video they had never handle a firearms in their lives.

Quote:
(CNN)The Missouri couple seen in a viral video brandishing guns at protesters outside their mansion have been charged, the St. Louis circuit attorney said Monday.

Patricia and Mark McCloskey are charged with unlawful use of a weapon, a class E felony, according to the complaint.
"It is illegal to wave weapons in a threatening manner at those participating in nonviolent protest, and while we are fortunate this situation did not escalate into deadly force, this type of conduct is unacceptable in St. Louis," Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner said in a statement.
Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt swiftly filed a brief in the case to have it dismissed, according to a statement from his office, and Gov. Mike Parson called the charges "outrageous."
In videos obtained by CNN, the pair were seen brandishing weapons outside their St. Louis home as demonstrators walked outside the mansion in late June.
oralloy

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 01:30 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
An it is completely nonsense as no where did I state self defense is wrong.

You've repeatedly voiced support for having white people prosecuted for the "crime" of protecting themselves.

You've even said that you'd be happy to be unjustly prosecuted if you ever had to defend yourself.

BillRM wrote:
The waving of firearms at people going by however is wrong

Not when those people are violent trespassers looking to inflict violence and destroy property.

And there are a large number of like cases where other white people are being lynched for protecting themselves. I don't know why you fixate on that case alone.

Amy Cooper is being lynched for merely calling the police when a black man threatened her.

BillRM wrote:
those two idiots had been charge with the crime of threatening others with firearms for no good reason other then that they are racists.

"Not wanting a violent mob to attack you and destroy your home" isn't racism.

Quote:
"It is illegal to wave weapons in a threatening manner at those participating in nonviolent protest,

Attacking people and burning homes is hardly non-violent protest.

And why are you ignoring all the other cases, like the Wuestenbergs from the Detroit suburbs?
izzythepush

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 01:51 am
@BillRM,
Oralloy is wrong on most things but he’s spot on about you hating the UK and it’s people.
BillRM

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 02:47 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Oralloy is wrong on most things but he’s spot on about you hating the UK and it’s people.

????? I do not even hate you less alone England or it people who seems at times to be the only nation that like the US and this was before Trump. I do find it very amusing those that you would side with a nut that for the waving around firearms in order to say something bad about me.

Hell when I run into someone from England on vacation I go out of my way to be nice to them as during my visits to your island I was treated well but for once in a pub I said something nice about the Germans.