Crime Between Prersons of Different Races

BillRM

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 10:46 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Zimmerman is a classic case of getting away with murder, due to a screwed up set of laws designed for just such a miscarriage of justice. The lawmakers knew they were setting up African Americans to get murdered and still provided a get out of jail free card.

Sorry once more the contact had been broken between them an then Martin return to carry out an assault on Zimmerman so Zimmerman had every right to defend himself.
izzythepush

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 03:02 am
@BillRM,
Now you show your true colours, once women are out of the picture your sympathies lie with the racist murderer.

Zimmerman murdered Martin, it was premeditated and the trial was a mockery.
BillRM

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 09:01 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Now you show your true colours, once women are out of the picture your sympathies lie with the racist murderer.

Too bad you did not know that both of them have black blood in their veins not just Martin but also Zimmerman with members of one side of his family as black as black could be an yet somehow it was turn into a racial matter.

Now if Martin had not turn around an attacked Zimmerman but just return to his home he would be alive today.

Zimmerman broke no laws in following Martin an it was Martin not Zimmerman who first attack not Zimmerman.

I know you love to find reason to attack me but it might be nice if from time to time you take the time to know the facts.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 09:18 am
@BillRM,
Bill, its pretty simple. Zimmerman was on the phone with police dispatchers who told him to stay away from Trevor Martin. He attacked and murdered a kid who had every right to be where he was.
BillRM

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 09:24 am
@izzythepush,
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSip7sZzOOjNP3RgaiA5wAAIfW3QjSgHx9Uigu8bImCHDE1Sahjy_8Lk2GbBeQ&s

Some of Zimmerman family
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 09:28 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Bill, its pretty simple. Zimmerman was on the phone with police dispatchers who told him to stay away from Trevor Martin. He attacked and murdered a kid who had every right to be where he was.

Sorry he once more legally follow the kid he did not attack the kid repeat he did not attack the kid.

The kid turn back an jump him pounding his head on the sidewalk. In fact Zimmerman had lost Martin at the time of the attack he was not in fact still following him.

An given Zimmerman family blood line how the hell was this turn into a racial matter is beyond me.

Once more here is a picture of some of Zimmerman family tree.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSip7sZzOOjNP3RgaiA5wAAIfW3QjSgHx9Uigu8bImCHDE1Sahjy_8Lk2GbBeQ&s
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 09:38 am
I love that a posting that contain nothing but a picture of Zimmerman family members was voted down for some reason.

Some people can not handle the truth it would seem such as the fact that Zimmerman was of mixed race that included black as black could be blood,
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 09:46 am
@BillRM,
You took the side of Zimmerman because he’s paler. That’s because you’re racist, the fact that Zimmerman May have African ancestry is a convenient excuse.

If either Martin or Zimmerman were female you’d take the side of the Male and facts be damned.

You’re using social justice as a smokescreen for your misogyny. It’s fake.
BillRM

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 09:53 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You took the side of Zimmerman because he’s paler. That’s because you’re racist, the fact that Zimmerman May have African ancestry is a convenient excuse.

If either Martin or Zimmerman were female you’d take the side of the Male and facts be damned.

You’re using social justice as a smokescreen for your misogyny. It’s fake.

I took the side of one man against the other man due only the shade of his skin even those both of them have similar blood lines is that what you are trying to sell!!!!!!!

Sorry but I took the side of the man who was attacked by a piss off kid who was going to teach him a lesson for following him by beating the hell out of him.

footnote some of the newspapers lighten the pictures of Zimmerman before running them.
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 10:47 am
@izzythepush,
You know Izzy it can not be any more clear to everyone reading this thread that you not knowing the detail facts and your eagerness to find any reasons to attacked me had resulted in you making a fool of yourself in the Zimmerman and Martin case.

It would however be nice if for once finding yourself in this position instead of you keep trying in a pitiful manner to justified yourself you would be man enough to apologize.
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 11:27 am
I am beginning to see why we got Trump as president as reality and the facts or logic does not matter only what we wish to believe matter for far far too many of us.
coldjoint

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 11:30 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

I am beginning to see why we got Trump as president as reality and the facts or logic does not matter only what we wish to believe matter for far far too many of us.

We got Trump because Obama was a failure. Because Congress was a failure too. People were tired of being ignored and walked on.
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 11:44 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

I couple of comments first a 911 dispatcher can not give you orders in fact I was told to leave my home once due to a fire I was reporting and I did not do so as in my opinion any risk of straying was out weight by the benefits,

Zimmerman had zero duty to follow the 911 operators suggestions repeat suggestions.

At no time did Zimmerman do any thing illegal or anything he did not have a right to do nor did he attack Martin at anytime it was Martin attacking him not the other way around.

You do not have a right to attack someone for annoying you by at one point following you either.
maxdancona

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 04:09 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM, I disagree with you on the Trayvon Martin case... but I believe your position is factually defensible. A jury found him not guilty, a verdict I accept.

I am curious, do you see the facts differently on the Armaud Arbery case? Do you believe that he was murdered? In my opinion the facts here are pretty cut and dry.

(This is a question specifically for BillRM. The rest of the people on this thread are completely predictable... you can answer, but you really don't need to bother since I already know exactly what you are going to say).

oralloy

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 04:45 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
BillRM, I disagree with you on the Trayvon Martin case...

Why do you object to white people defending themselves when black people try to rape and/or murder them?

maxdancona wrote:
I am curious, do you see the facts differently on the Armaud Arbery case? Do you believe that he was murdered? In my opinion the facts here are pretty cut and dry.

The facts in that case are very different from Trayvon Martin.

Armaud Arbery (I cut-n-pasted the name from your post, so hopefully you spelled his name right) was minding his own business and was chased down, assaulted, and killed.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 04:46 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
There must be one hell of a lot of phony accounts on this system ia dann my opinion.

Whatever is being done might not require multiple accounts. Although I don't know for sure what is being done.

BillRM wrote:
As I stated on this website as soon as I was under the impression that the man with the shot gun was a danger to myself I would reacted an if I was carrying my 357 with me the reaction would be deadly force.

But you are fine with being convicted unjustly if you are forced to defend yourself from a minority.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 04:47 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Wrong. White people have the right to defend themselves when black people try to rape and/or murder them.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 04:48 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Bill, its pretty simple. Zimmerman was on the phone with police dispatchers who told him to stay away from Trevor Martin.

It should not be a crime for a white person to phone the police.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
He attacked and murdered a kid who had every right to be where he was.

Self defense isn't murder. White people should be allowed to protect themselves when black people try to rape and/or murder them.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 04:49 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You took the side of Zimmerman because he's paler.

That is unlikely. BillRM has been pretty vocal recently in support of allowing black people to rape and murder white people with impunity.

izzythepush wrote:
That's because you're racist, the fact that Zimmerman May have African ancestry is a convenient excuse.

Falsely accusing people of racism makes progressives look pretty goofy.

izzythepush wrote:
If either Martin or Zimmerman were female you'd take the side of the Male and facts be damned.
You're using social justice as a smokescreen for your misogyny. It's fake.

Falsely accusing people of misogyny makes progressives look pretty goofy.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 05:02 pm
Izzy wrote:
Max your true colours are showing

Izzy wrote:
Brandon, You are showing your true colours

Izzy wrote:
Orally, Your true colours...

Izzy wrote:
Your true colours are showing.

Quote: