Crime Between Prersons of Different Races

maxdancona

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 11:35 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

It’s a pity they didn’t see through you and your hatred of women.

Now you can go back to saying how we should reach out to neo Nazis and exonerate Trump for all crimes committed.

All you and BillRM succeeded in doing was convince an impartial observer that ‘liberals’ like you don’t care about assaults on women.

We should reach out to neo-Nazis and exonerate Trump for all crimes committed.

Happy?

maxdancona

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 11:38 am
Serious question:

In a national election, why wouldn't the Democrats reach out to neo-Nazis?

Obama did exactly that. And, Biden is doing the same.

Joe Biden wrote:
I am a proud Democrat and I will be proud to carry the banner of our party into the general election. So, it is with great honor and humility that I accept this nomination for President of the United States of America.

But while I will be a Democratic candidate, I will be an American president. I will work as hard for those who didn’t support me as I will for those who did.

That’s the job of a president. To represent all of us, not just our base or our party. This is not a partisan moment. This must be an American moment.

izzythepush

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 11:38 am
@maxdancona,
Isn’t it time you bought a new joke book?
maxdancona

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 11:41 am
@izzythepush,
This one still gets you to impulsively respond. There is no need for me to change, sweetheart.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 01:15 pm
@maxdancona,
I'd like to see an example of Biden outreach to racists.
coldjoint

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 01:19 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

How about an anti-Semite?

Quote:
Team Biden Grovels To Anti-Semite Linda Sarsour (In Private)

Quote:
Along with Sarsour, And Obama, Biden’s convention featured others who have praised, promoted, defended, or appeared with one of the worst anti-semites in America, Louis Farrakhan. The Farrakhan fans included Lonnie Rashid Lynn Jr., AKA the rapper “Common” Freddy Haynes, Tamika Mallory, Rep. James Clyburn, and Sen. Cory Booker.

https://lidblog.com/biden-sarsour/
0 Replies

mark noble

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 01:20 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Who else is he reaching out to?
Is Not the Left racially divided from the Right?
Are Not Rebublicans/Democruds 2 Divided Races?

Have a Lovely day
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 01:21 pm
Neurologist Eugene Tolomeo documented an appointment with his patient Sandy Guardiola that took place on October 3, 2017. “She smiles often,” he wrote. She was in “good spirits.”

https://theintercept.com/2020/08/22/police-shooting-wellness-check-sandy-guardiola/

Guardiola, a parole officer in upstate New York, was scheduled to start work at a new office location following a four-week medical leave after a car accident. She asked the doctor to sign paperwork allowing her to return to her job. She was, he noted, “excited about going back to work.”

When Guardiola’s two adult children spoke to her that week, they said she seemed well. To this day, they do not understand why a police officer was sent to their mother’s apartment in Canandaigua, New York, to carry out a wellness check on October 4. Neither of them had been called, although they were listed as her emergency contacts at work. All they know is that Scott Kadien of the Canandaigua Police Department entered Guardiola’s home without her permission and shot her three times while she was in her bed. She died in the hospital that afternoon.

“Everything we’ve turned up about this case has been outrage after outrage.”

The police shooting of a Latina woman in a small upstate New York town, with a population that is 96 percent white, did not make national news. Even local coverage was scant. A grand jury declined to charge Kadien, who claimed that Guardiola shot at him first (she legally owned a gun, owing to her job).

https://theintercept.imgix.net/wp-uploads/sites/1/2020/08/Sandy-Guardiola-feature-2.jpg?auto=compress%2Cformat&q=90&w=1024&h=690

Amid national antiracist uprisings, however, with renewed focus on the plague of racist police killings, Guardiola’s son and daughter are pushing for their mother’s story to become known. Hers is one of all too many deaths that illustrate the risk of entrusting police forces with overseeing community wellness. And, like most every police killing, the story of Guardiola’s death is one of cop impunity, unanswered questions, and ongoing injustice.

“Everything we’ve turned up about this case has been outrage after outrage,” said Luna Droubi, an attorney representing Guardiola’s children, Andrew and Alysa Ocasio. In 2018, the family filed a federal civil rights suit against the Canandaigua police, the city, Kadien, Guardiola’s apartment complex, and her employer. The case is ongoing, with Guardiola’s children striving to correct the public record about their mother’s death. Droubi told me that even the wellness-check request call, which catalyzed the deadly course of events, was “illogical.”

The call was made by parole officers in Rochester, New York, where Guardiola had stopped working prior to her accident, having already chosen to transfer to a different location. According to her children, Guardiola said she faced discrimination in the Rochester office; she was due to start work in Binghamton, New York, following her approved medical leave.

Yet it was her former office colleagues who called 911 to request a wellness check. Guardiola did not pick up her phone or respond to knocks on her apartment door. Her children believe that she had gone to bed in the afternoon, taken a sleeping aid, and put in ear plugs, knowing that she’d have to wake up extremely early the next day to embark on her new, three-hour commute to work.

The police officer, Kadien, entered Guardiola’s apartment with a master key fob. He claims that he announced himself many times and only fired his weapon after Guardiola shot first. A bullet from Guardiola’s gun was indeed found at the scene, but in the wall far to the side of where Kadien had stood to shoot her. The trajectory of that bullet, and the nature of the bullet wounds in Guardiola’s body, her children’s legal team says, suggest that she was defensively covering her face when her weapon went off. According to a statement from the attorneys’ firm, which hired a renowned forensic pathologist to review the case, “the evidence clearly suggests that Ms. Guardiola was shot while she was reaching for her weapon and that at no time did she pose a threat to Sergeant Kadien.” As Droubi told me, “the forensics speak for themselves.”

Other troubling details haunt the scene. Why, for example, did the officer call for police backup after the shooting, before calling for the emergency medical technicians who were on standby across the street? There was a 10-minute gap, while Guardiola was still alive yet bleeding to death, between the shots firing and the medics being summoned. Why was Guardiola put in handcuffs? “They were supposed to be there for her wellness, not to apprehend a criminal,” her 24-year-old daughter, Alysa, told me.

And why, in the immediate aftermath, did law enforcement officials lead Guardiola’s family to believe that she had effectively committed suicide-by-cop? “I had just spoken to her,” Alysa said, echoing the words of the doctor that she had been in “good spirits” and was making future plans. “We knew something was very off,” Guardiola’s son, Andrew, said of the police narrative.

The recent antiracist uprisings have given rise to crucial and long overdue challenges to the role of policing in the U.S. A vast array of roles performed by cops, to the detriment of so many lives, should be carried out by social, health care, and community workers, untangled from a system of criminal justice, surveillance, and violence. Resource redistribution is necessary for wellness; the brutal policing of Black, Indigenous, and Latinx communities is not.

“There needs to be a change in how wellness checks are done, and who does them,” Alysa said. “You see it all around the country — people having manic episodes being killed or detained.”

Within the white supremacist context of this country, where Black, Indigenous, and other people of color are framed as a threat, summoning the police for wellness checks risks sentencing to death the person whose wellness is purportedly at stake. In New York, Chicago, North Carolina, Alabama, Minneapolis, and elsewhere in recent years, people — predominantly Black people — have been shot by police called for wellness checks. The very notion that armed cops are best suited to deal with an unwell person is belied by the sheer fact that disabled individuals make up a third to a half of all people killed by law enforcement officers. Guardiola was not ill, as her doctor had attested. Had she been, it’s hard to imagine a universe in which sending an armed cop into her apartment would be a solution toward wellness.

“There needs to be a change in how wellness checks are done, and who does them. You see it all around the country — people having manic episodes being killed or detained.”

Police killings like Guardiola’s clarify the American myth of a citizen’s protected private property. White property is inviolable. The discriminatory application of “Stand Your Ground” laws make this clear. So, too, do spectacles like that of wealthy, white supporters of President Donald Trump imperiously pointing guns at Black Lives Matter protesters from an ostentatious mansion.

Racism and property are intractably bound in a country built by people owned as property, on stolen land. Police raids, deadly so-called wellness checks, and no-knock searches, not to mention the patrolling of public housing — all examples of how the state continues to treat the property of Black, Indigenous, and other communities of color as violable. For months, Breonna Taylor’s name has been chanted at protests across the country. She was murdered in March by plainclothes officers in Louisville, Kentucky, who entered her home on a no-knock search warrant. Taylor and her partner believed there were intruders in their home, because there were.

Andrew has been attending numerous Black Lives Matter rallies and protests in recent months. While his mother was Latina, not Black, he rightly sees her death as part of an unbroken history of racist police killings. “If my mom was a white woman, I think the whole interaction in her apartment would have maybe gone differently,” he said. He told me that since his mother moved to Canandaigua just three months prior to her death, she had often told him about receiving stares from the town’s majority-white residents. Alysa said that her mother’s new office transfer was part of a longer-term plan to move downstate and away from that environment.

In certain ways, Guardiola’s children recognize that their mother’s story is unusual in a movement antagonistic to the police and the carceral system. She was, after all, a parole officer. She had previously worked as a corrections officer on Rikers Island, the infamous New York City jail, before obtaining a master’s degree in social work from Columbia University and retraining as a parole officer. She specialized in working with parolees with mental health issues, and both her kids spoke of her desire to bring her caring attitude to her work, which adds a dark irony to her death in the context of a wellness check orchestrated by that same system.

Neither of Guardiola’s children approach their advocacy for their mother from an abolitionist stance; they want to see reform and, at the very least, Alysa said, “recognition of wrongdoing” where there has been none.

“At first, I held onto the hope that since my mother was a law enforcement official, that the system that she served would serve her,” said Andrew.

Her death, and the lack of any accountability for it, make clear the response to the slogan chanted again and again by protesters at police: “Who do you protect? Who do you serve?” The answer is very few people indeed.
maxdancona

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 01:23 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

I gave you the exact Biden quote from his acceptance speech. He promises to work for "all Americans". Go read it again.
coldjoint

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 01:31 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Neurologist Eugene Tolomeo documented an appointment with his patient Sandy Guardiola that took place on October 3, 2017. “She smiles often,” he wrote. She was in “good spirits.”

You really think someone is going to read that propaganda? Hating the police and encouraging it is not a good thing.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 03:20 pm
Officer Is Fired After TikTok Videos Show His Arrest of Black Woman

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/23/us/georgia-police-officer-fired-tiktok.html?action=click&algo=bandit-all-surfaces&block=more_in_recirc&fellback=false&imp_id=513283052&impression_id=d1764c90-e64e-11ea-a239-3d46b427c5fd&index=0&pgtype=Article&region=footer&req_id=944137212&surface=more-in-us-news

The officer “did not meet our core values” in the way he acted, the police department in Gwinnett County, Ga., said.

By Christina Morales

Aug. 23, 2020

A police officer in Georgia was fired as of Friday after videos on TikTok that drew millions of views showed him using a Taser in the arrest of a Black woman, the authorities said.

The Police Department in Gwinnett County, which is about 20 miles northeast of Atlanta, said it had begun its investigation into the officer, Michael Oxford, before the video spread widely on TikTok.

Investigators examined whether Officer Oxford, who is white, used de-escalation techniques and whether he violated departmental policy on Aug. 18 when he arrested the woman, Kyndesia Smith.

“One of our core values is courtesy,” the department said in a statement. “We strive to conduct ourselves in a manner that promotes mutual respect with the community and our peers. The investigation in this case has shown that Officer Oxford violated our policy and did not meet our core values.”

It was the latest in a series of episodes that have reverberated across the country as racial unrest continues to brew after the death of George Floyd in May.

Efforts to reach Mr. Oxford and Ms. Smith were not successful on Sunday evening.

The episode in Gwinnett began after the police said they received a “property damage call.” When Officer Oxford arrived, he said he was told that a bottle had been thrown at a car, according to a police report.

What happened was caught on surveillance video, and he was directed to a house where someone had been seen on the video picking up the bottle before the police arrived, the report said.

When Officer Oxford got to the house, he saw a woman who matched the description of the person in the surveillance footage who picked up the bottle before the police arrived, he wrote. He attempted to speak to her but could not because Ms. Smith and others were yelling at him, the report said.

“I’m not going anywhere,” Ms. Smith tells the officer in one of several videos posted on TikTok.

Mr. Oxford told her she could go to jail for obstructing his investigation. In one of the videos, Ms. Smith responded: “It doesn’t matter. You’re on our property. We did not call you. I’m not going anywhere.”

The videos do not show what happened immediately leading up to Ms. Smith’s arrest, and it was not clear who had recorded them.

The officer told Ms. Smith she was under arrest, pulled at her and used a Taser as she fought being handcuffed. Ms. Smith fell to the ground onto a patch of bushes near the porch where she had been standing, the report said.

In a second video, Ms. Smith could be heard saying, “Call the police, Momma.” Officer Oxford, standing over her, attempts to handcuff one of her wrists.

“Don’t touch me,” Ms. Smith says. She waves her arm away from Officer Oxford, who continues his effort to handcuff her. Onlookers are heard yelling for him to stop.

“You’re on her neck,” a person off camera says. “Do you not understand what you’re doing?” Officer Oxford tells Ms. Smith to stop resisting.

In a third video, Ms. Smith is sitting upright and struggling with Officer Oxford who says “Give me your hands” several times.

Toward the end of a video, another white officer arrives and helps to handcuff Ms. Smith.

Although Officer Oxford was fired, the department did say there was probable cause to arrest Ms. Smith for obstruction of a law enforcement officer and that his use of force was within the department’s policy.

Ms. Smith was taken to the Gwinnett County Jail, where she was released early Wednesday morning. The status of the charges against her and whether she had a lawyer were unclear on Sunday.

Azi Paybarah contributed reporting.
coldjoint

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 03:29 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Although Officer Oxford was fired, the department did say there was probable cause to arrest Ms. Smith for obstruction of a law enforcement officer and that his use of force was within the department’s policy.

So he got fired because Blacks feel they are a protected class and can disrespect anyone they choose to. The firing reinforces that growing belief. Giving in to that belief reinforces stupidity.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 03:48 pm
Officer Jeffrey Nelson of the Auburn Police Department was charged under a new state law that makes it easier to hold the police accountable for the unjustified use of deadly force, prosecutors said.

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2020/08/20/multimedia/20xp-washcop-pix1/20xp-washcop-pix1-jumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp
Officer Jeffrey Nelson of the Auburn Police Department in a photo taken May 31, 2019, the night Jesse Sarey was shot and killed.Credit...via the Auburn Examiner

By Michael Levenson

Published Aug. 20, 2020
Updated Aug. 24, 2020, 1:07 p.m. ET

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/20/us/jeffrey-nelson-auburn-washington-police-murder-charge.html?action=click&module=RelatedLinks&pgtype=Article

A police officer in a Seattle suburb was charged on Thursday with murdering a man outside a grocery store under a new state law that makes it easier to hold the police accountable for the unjustified use of deadly force.

The officer, Jeffrey Nelson, was the first police officer to be charged by prosecutors in King County, Wash., under the law, which was approved in 2018 by Washington State voters, prosecutors said.

Prosecutors said that Officer Nelson, 41, had shot and killed Jesse Sarey, 26, while trying to arrest him on a disorderly-conduct charge outside Sunshine Grocery in Auburn, Wash., on May 31, 2019. The entire encounter lasted 67 seconds and was captured on nearby surveillance video, prosecutors said.

Officer Nelson “needlessly provoked the circumstances that led to Mr. Sarey’s death,” by failing to de-escalate the situation, not waiting for backup, laying his hands on Mr. Sarey after 38 seconds and then fatally shooting him 29 second later, prosecutors said.

Alan Harvey, a lawyer for Officer Nelson, said his client had acted in self-defense after Mr. Sarey grabbed for his gun. “When we have the opportunity to get in front of a jury, they will do the right thing and find that my client did not commit any crimes,” Mr. Harvey said.

The charges came amid heightened scrutiny of police violence after the killing in May of George Floyd in the custody of the Minneapolis police.

In Mississippi this month, three police officers were indicted on second-degree murder charges and accused of killing a Black man last year by body-slamming him to the ground and then beating him, prosecutors said. Last month, two Oklahoma police officers were charged with second-degree murder after they used Tasers more than 50 times on a man who later died, according to court records.

Prosecutors did not indicate that race had played a role in the shooting of Mr. Sarey, who was Asian, by Officer Nelson, who is white.

Dan Satterberg, the King County prosecuting attorney, said that before the shooting, Officer Nelson had asked Mr. Sarey, who was clearly under the influence of drugs, to leave a Walgreens. Mr. Sarey left but jaywalked across the street to Sunshine Grocery, where Officer Nelson decided to arrest him, Mr. Satterberg said.

Officer Nelson called for backup but did not wait for more officers to arrive before confronting Mr. Sarey, prosecutors said. According to the first 38 seconds of video footage of the encounter, prosecutors said, Officer Nelson left his patrol car and told Mr. Sarey that he was under arrest.

Over the next six seconds, Officer Nelson intensified his efforts to arrest Mr. Sarey by trying to physically subdue him, prosecutors said. Officer Nelson then punched Mr. Sarey seven times in the head and upper body, Mr. Satterberg said.

After a witness leaned down to pick up Officer Nelson’s closed folding knife, which had fallen to the ground, Officer Nelson was seen pushing Mr. Sarey against a freezer box while drawing his gun, prosecutors said.

Officer Nelson then fired one shot into Mr. Sarey’s torso, cleared a round that had jammed in his gun, and fired another shot into Mr. Sarey’s forehead 3.4 seconds later, prosecutors said. At that point, Mr. Sarey had fallen backward and was on his behind, prosecutors said.

Just over two minutes later, other Auburn officers arrived. One of them gave Mr. Sarey medical attention until paramedics arrived, prosecutors said in court documents.

Mr. Sarey was taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, where he died in the operating room, prosecutors said. A toxicology report found that Mr. Sarey’s blood had tested positive for methamphetamine, according to court documents.

Mr. Satterberg said the decision to charge Officer Nelson with second-degree murder and first-degree assault reflected changes brought by Initiative 940, which was overwhelmingly approved by Washington State voters in 2018 and began to take effect in cases beginning last year. The initiative redefined when deadly force would be justified, making it clear that there should be an increased role for juries to decide whether such force constitutes a crime, Mr. Satterberg said.

For cases that happened before 2019, state law required prosecutors to show that an officer had acted with “malice” and a lack of good faith, he said. That was essentially an impossible standard to meet, he said. Initiative 940 created a new legal standard centered on what a “reasonable officer” would do in similar circumstances, Mr. Satterberg said.

“We know there will be questions about how older cases could have been handled differently, or if this means all police shootings going forward will lead to criminal charges,” Mr. Satterberg said in a statement. “The answer is we look at each case individually, and follow the law as it’s written at the time.”

Officer Nelson, who has been a member of the Auburn Police Department for more than 11 years, will appear in court next week and will be placed on paid administrative leave while his case is pending, Mr. Harvey said. Prosecutors said they did not plan to ask for bail but would ask that Officer Nelson not have access to firearms.

Officer Nelson has used deadly force in two previous cases, Mr. Harvey said, but prosecutors said that the officer’s record had not factored into their decision to charge him with murdering Mr. Sarey, which was based solely on the evidence.

Mr. Harvey said that he had “grave concerns” about the decision to charge Officer Nelson, who he said had been engaged in the sort of “one-on-one contact that officers do every day.” He said that Mr. Sarey had grabbed for Officer Nelson’s gun after the officer had given him verbal commands. He said the two had then fought as Officer Nelson sought to make a lawful arrest.

Joseph Rome, a lawyer for Mr. Sarey’s family, said the past year had been “exceptionally challenging” for the family.

“They are very pleased that Officer Nelson is ultimately going to be brought to justice,” Mr. Rome said in an email. “However, they realize these charges will not bring their beloved Jesse back or fill the void in their hearts. The Sarey family is resilient and united in achieving justice for Jesse and others like him.”

The Auburn Police Department said in a statement that “the loss of life is tragic, and we extend our sympathy to the Sarey family and the community.”

“We, the City of Auburn, acknowledge that this is an important time to do internal work and reflection coupled with community engagement,” the department said.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 06:33 pm

From the previous posts source:

Quote:
Alan Harvey, a lawyer for Officer Nelson, said his client had acted in self-defense after Mr. Sarey grabbed for his gun. “When we have the opportunity to get in front of a jury, they will do the right thing and find that my client did not commit any crimes,” Mr. Harvey said.

No point in waiting for all the facts to come out when more hate for the police can be had. right? The NYT writes garbage for an agenda depending on hate and spreading that hate for all things American, like respect for the police.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 09:15 pm
Quote:
Riots are Coming to a City Near You

Quote:
Wisconsin will be the new normal unless the Right puts its foot down.

Events in Kenosha, Wisconsin this week highlight the importance of our note Friday to the GOP convention: “Call out the Left and the Democratic Party for what they’ve inspired by falsely sanctifying the riots: a revolutionary insurrection against the American Way of Life. Show the American people specific examples.”

Another tragic but incomplete video—this time of police shooting an uncooperative criminal with a warrant out for his arrest after he lunged into his car—is being shamelessly used by the Left to inflame the populace.

Another cowardly Democratic Governor has immediately thrown law enforcement under the bus even as he admits in the same breath that “we do not have all the details yet.”

and
Quote:
The Democratic Party is now the BLM-Antifa Party, and both of these organizations need to be exposed and investigated. Why have more Republican leaders not pointed out that convicted terrorist Susan Rosenberg is on the Board of Directors for the fundraising arm of BLM, for instance? Google her and the 1983 bombing of the United States Capitol Building, the U.S. Naval War College, and the New York Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association. And she’s the tip of the iceberg. She’s a feature, not a bug, of what needs exposing now.

Fancy foundations that support domestic terrorism at the hands of insane Marxists and dangerous anarchists need to be targeted, the individuals and organizations involved exposed and justly defamed. Forget defending yourselves against pathetic corrupt Southern Poverty Law Center attacks. The Right needs to create its own SPLC to highlight the real and significant sources of civic unrest and violence in America.

Our failure to educate our nation’s youth—and the Left’s success in propagandizing Americans into radicalism bent on the destruction of their own nation—has had clear and direct consequences. We are merely getting what we paid for. And we need to stop paying for it, ASAP.

https://americanmind.org/post/riots-are-coming-to-a-city-near-you/
0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 10:20 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I don't like giving into bullies.

If the guy had a shotgun, and stepped into your path you might be cowed into giving in. My instinct would be to say "**** you" (assuming that the guy wouldn't really shoot me) and pushed past. You are correct that I haven't been in this circumstance. I have been robbed at gunpoint, but in this case it was clear what the asshole wanted.

If you pushed past the guy with the shotgun... I certainly wouldn't blame you. That is a normal response that most men would at least consider.

I didn't take you for a pacifist. Maybe your strategy of complying with them and hoping that they agreed to stay there until the police came. If you gave in, and they demanded you got into the truck with them now, I think you are putting yourself in greater risk. The basic rule is to never go to a secondary location.

I carry a gun legally an if a nut case pointed a shotgun at me while I was out running I would assume that my life was endanger and at that point under Florida law I would be justify to used my 357 on the man pointing the shotgun.

The only error the runner made that day was not being arm himself.
0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 10:29 pm
@maxdancona,
You have a neg 10 votes down for claiming you have the right to defense yourself from someone threatening to kill you with a shotgun if you do not obey him.

There must be one hell of a lot of phony accounts on this system ia dann my opinion.

As I stated on this website as soon as I was under the impression that the man with the shot gun was a danger to myself I would reacted an if I was carrying my 357 with me the reaction would be deadly force.
glitterbag

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 10:38 pm
I’ve got to disappear this from my account. I find it a cute attempt to justify racist viewpoints. All I’m doing is removing it from my sight, everyone else can still see it.
0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 10:41 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Trayvon Martin

Stalked by a grown fat guy not in a uniform (and according to the community, he was a self appointed community watch)

Sorry but Martin have no right to turn back and attack the man after contact between them had been broken an at that point deadly force could be used again him as the sidewalk concrete was being use by him as a deadly weapon with him pounding the man head.
0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 10:43 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Zimmerman is a classic case of getting away with murder, due to a screwed up set of laws designed for just such a miscarriage of justice. The lawmakers knew they were setting up African Americans to get murdered and still provided a get out of jail free card.

Sorry once more the contact had been broken an then he return to carry out an assault.

Zimmerman follow him at one point but did not repeat did not attack him in anyway.