Let’s chat about the atheist religion.

Greatest I am

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2020 08:43 am
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote:

You make good points. However, you ignore Jesus' words to people who are looking for free stuff. For example, look at the end of John 6. Jesus tells the crowd that there is something more important than free food. He tells them to seek Spiritual "food".
Did you notice that Jesus refused to feed them again? That is because there was something far more important than feeding them food.
Personal responsibility is extremely important to Jesus. It is time for you to realize that.
I have been extremely patient with you. Please take the log out of your OWN eye before judging Christians.

The intelligent and moral have judged Jesus and his immoral policies and found that your genocidal and infanticidal god is a prick and that explains his homophobic and misogynous religion.

Prove us wrong.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2020 08:51 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

If you are not going to follow the words of Jesus, then what is the point of calling yourself a Christian.

OK, Jesus gave up His life enduring a horrible and unjust death for you. You got your salvation. If that really what Christianity is about to you?

The immoral will always choose to abdicate their responsibility for their own sins. Our friend would not teach his children to be so vile, yet is all in to take advantage of another's suffering.

Scholars and even Bishop Spong says that that vile dogma is what will kill Christianity.

I hope that is soon.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2020 08:53 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You sound incredibly judgemental.

I’m sure the Bible says something about that.

It does.

It says to judge all things and hold to the good.

Not how Christians hold to the evil, like adoring a genocidal god, and call it good.

You can't get much more immoral than that.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2020 08:57 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Hi farmerman, you sound off very much like I did a number of years ago .I didn’t give a rats ass either.Never say never is a very hard lesson I have learnt.You never know what God is going to do or how he is going to do it.If God wants you to be saved..... you will be saved no matter what you have said or done.

LOL.

If God always gets his way,, how did Heaven get screwed up with Satan? How did Eden get screwed up with Adam's sin?

If god's plan was not derailed, impossible, right?, then why did that prick have to use genocide in Noah's days?

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2020 09:38 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Ok fair enough,but be honest have you found any peace ? or do you just come on these forums to vent your anger? I want answers just as much as you or anyone else.I am just looking in a different way and getting the answers I want.

You are trying to justify your immoral actions and preaching.

You act like we have a free will, when your bible says you don't.

Are non-believers doomed by Divine Design?

Scriptures say that God decides if a person will be a believer or non-believer. Those scriptures are shown in this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byHYeHN4ZUQ

Those quotes seems to really screw up the free will notion that Christians say God gives us.

The free will that God offers is kind of a joke anyway given the number of people whose free will to live is ignored in the billions of adults, children and babies that God is shown to torture and murder in scriptures.

If the bible and Yahweh are to be believed, and as a non-believer, I, of course, cannot believe it, thanks to God, by God’s design and will against me, then why did God deny me belief or faith?

Even more important to believers, might be to answer the question of; did God make you a believer in things that you can only hope exists and can never confirm?

Are you happy with God ignoring or negating your free will to think as you please?

I have assumed that God’s work of creating both believers and non-believers is working. If that is so, and you believers must think it so, just as I as a non-believer cannot think it is working, --- and Jesus said that those with faith could do all he did and more, --- then there is not even one believer or person of faith that has ever existed.

Either the bible and Christianity is all a lie, or there must be some who can do what Jesus did.

What is your choice of those two options?

Is the bible and Christianity a lie, or is God just not creating any people with faith, --- which would make all Christians who say they have faith, --- liars.

I mean no insult here but someone is definitely lying, if we read what is written and look at reality and listen to Christians.

What do you think is the truth?

Is it just for God to create people doomed to hell even if they wanted to believe?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2020 09:43 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

I agree salvation is offered to all..and sanctification takes place after a person is saved.I agree totally.

You are really loose with language.

You say salvation is offered to all, while ignoring that it is not offered to Satan and his minions.

If it all started good, it should end just as good, but somehow god created an evil he could not get rid of.

Tell us though, what did you do that was bad enough to earn you hell?

What justifies your condemnation?

I never get an answer to that little simple question.

Regards
DL
Jasper10

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2020 12:16 pm
@Greatest I am,
It’s pure maths.Everything cancels out when it comes to the is there isn’t there a God machine like reasoning.One needs to make a decision after that.Is there or isn’t there? Is the bible true or not? Faith is what remains after machine like reasonings have gone (I.e.Nihilism).This is my understanding.At least one has recognised the machine like reasonings.Are we robots ...no ...is my view.
Greatest I am

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2020 03:20 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

It’s pure maths.Everything cancels out when it comes to the is there isn’t there a God machine like reasoning.One needs to make a decision after that.Is there or isn’t there? Is the bible true or not? Faith is what remains after machine like reasonings have gone (I.e.Nihilism).This is my understanding.At least one has recognised the machine like reasonings.Are we robots ...no ...is my view.

I would have to see your equation.

Are we robots?

Yes.

Biological robots/machines, that are born with software that guides us. Instincts, IOW. A program that tells us how to respond.

We do have a free will but it is limited by nature and physics.

Regards
DL
Jasper10

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2020 10:10 am
@Greatest I am,
I just do not accept that we are robots.My view is that it is the next big leap in our understanding of things.Man has no understanding of consciousness and so whether we are robots or not is yet to be discovered.
Jasper10

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2020 11:14 am
@Jasper10,
My observations are that we can be totally influenced by machine like behaviour/reasonings,if we are aware of it or not.Better to be aware than not though.It is because of this awareness factor that I am persuaded that there is more to it than just accepting that we are effectively lifeless (in a spiritual sense) robots.There is an invisible element to our make up is my view.Someone needs to prove me wrong because I know I will get the prove it to be true coming back at me.Neither can, one way or the other so again it comes back to the faith factor and believing in what you want.I believe there is a God and I understand that if the robot view is true then I need someone to save me.As I say, it pure maths.
Jasper10

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2020 06:09 am
@Jasper10,
The maths comes in to it because you have perfection on one side and imperfection on the other.The question is what is the yard stick for perfection/imperfection if everything has cancelled out (Nihilism) and which side of the fence was perfection and which side was imperfection....who decides? The fact is it doesn’t matter which side is perfect and which side is imperfect if we are just robots.Both sides of the fence are both perfect and imperfect at the same time in a robots reasoning.Jesus balances the equation in spiritual terms I.e. perfection becomes imperfection for those who want to accept it.
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 02:48 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

I just do not accept that we are robots.My view is that it is the next big leap in our understanding of things.Man has no understanding of consciousness and so whether we are robots or not is yet to be discovered.

A robot has programming that it cannot deviate from.

We have a DNA based software programming that we can only deviate from later in life, or so it seems. Babies cannot deviate, I think.

We know quite a bit about our consciousness but do have much more to learn.

We can fight our programming, but I think we should embrace it more than we have been as it wants to led us to survival while we are presently creating our own extinction and do not seem to care enough to collectively cooperate to reverse things.

Regards
DL
Jasper10

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2020 07:27 am
@Greatest I am,
If I am coming across as preaching, then I apologise.If you have any issues with whether God exists or doesn’t exist I suggest you take it up with him.......
Jasper10

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2020 07:43 am
@Greatest I am,
IMO....You are a robot....I am a robot....or should I say part of our overall make up is machine like/robotic,I agree ...it can be reprogrammed but only by the individual.IMO....this robotic machine operates automatically and can work perfectly fine for many people throughout their lives, unless that is ,AUTOPILOT fails.IMO,it’s then that you know you are dealing with a designed machine because it shows all the signs of acting like one.The only way to get control of the plane when it is in free fall, (the machine having handed all responsibility back to the previously sleeping pilot who is desperately trying to fly the plane MANUALLY) is for that pilot to get the instruction manual (and quickly) in order to try and steady the plane.
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2020 11:29 pm
@Greatest I am,
So, you are confused by Calvinism are you? Don't worry. Most Calvinists do not believe that people are predestined for hell. They have the free choice to choose to go to hell
Also, since the Holy Spirit indwells eac and every Christian, the gospel can be spread to the entire world. It is simply a matter of numbers.

Have a great day!!!
farmerman

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2020 11:57 am
@NealNealNeal,
I hatte pigeons, messy germ carrying vermin.
NealNealNeal

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2020 02:33 pm
@farmerman,
If you like doves, you are ok
farmerman

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2020 03:10 pm
@NealNealNeal,
same family COLUMBIDAE. Dont like any of em. doves are pigeons are doves
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2020 02:52 pm
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote:

So, you are confused by Calvinism are you? Don't worry. Most Calvinists do not believe that people are predestined for hell. They have the free choice to choose to go to hell
Also, since the Holy Spirit indwells eac and every Christian, the gospel can be spread to the entire world. It is simply a matter of numbers.

Have a great day!!!

Lets hope the whole world hears of Yahweh.

Nothing would kill Christianity faster, given that we all recognize the satanic character of all who use genocide of praise such a vile prick of a god.

Moral people will agree.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2020 02:54 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

If I am coming across as preaching, then I apologise.If you have any issues with whether God exists or doesn’t exist I suggest you take it up with him.......

I don't care if the prick Yahweh exists or not. A better god will clean his satanic clock.

Regards
DL
0 Replies