NealNealNeal

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2020 12:41 pm
@maxdancona,
To God be the glory!!!!!
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2020 12:49 pm
@Jasper10,
Max wants Christians to have the character of Jesus at salvation. He is too impatient to wait for the Holy Spirit to complete the process of sanctification. He also wants us to love "poor people". He doesn't realize that ALL people are important to God
Jasper10

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2020 12:51 pm
@farmerman,
Ok fair enough,but be honest have you found any peace ? or do you just come on these forums to vent your anger? I want answers just as much as you or anyone else.I am just looking in a different way and getting the answers I want.
Jasper10

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2020 01:03 pm
@maxdancona,
Ok, so you accept that everyone needs to accept Jesus sacrifice for atonement of their sins.That is what I have said all along.What if they don’t accept this free gift? is that God’s fault or anyone else’s fault.I totally agree a genuine Christian should have a real compassion for the lost but if they don’t listen, what can anyone do about that?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2020 01:08 pm
@Jasper10,
It sounds like blind faith, what you claim to have experienced could easily be attributed to techniques used by cults and religions.

Jasper10

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2020 01:15 pm
@NealNealNeal,
I agree salvation is offered to all..and sanctification takes place after a person is saved.I agree totally.
Jasper10

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2020 01:22 pm
@izzythepush,
Ok if that what you think,I agree there are a number of cults out there.It is for each individual to decide for themselves the validity of the Christian faith.I agree some are convinced but many aren’t.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2020 01:25 pm
Here is the real hypcrisy of Fake Christianity.

1. They are basically saying .... "Thank you Jesus for the blood you spilled, I get a free pass to heaven. Now I am going to live my life as I want. I don't need to show compassion. I don't have to obey the words of Jesus. I don't need to love my neighbor. I can do what I want, it doesn't matter because I have the blood.

2. However, if someone says... "Thank you Jesus for the blood you spilled, now I want to live a good life with the man I love in a same-sex relationship". It doesn't work that way.

Nastiness, hatred and judgement to people who are suffering is part of fake Christianity. It is encouraged, and if anyone points out the words of Jesus about love and compassion and mercy... they pull out the "blood of Jesus" as if the suffering of Christ is nothing more than a get out of jail free card.

The words and deeds of Jesus mean absolutely nothing to you. All you care about is getting your salvation.

This form of Christianity isn't biblical Christianity. They are making up some twisted American religion and then slapping Jesus' name on it. It has very little to do with the life or words of the Biblical Jesus.

This is fake Christianity.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2020 01:37 pm
@Jasper10,
The problem is, you are preaching from a position of ignorance.

Thomas wasn’t the only one whose gospels were left out.

The decision on what was canonical was political not religious. It was all about imposing a state religion after the other one, whose god was also born on 25th December, had a bit of a false start.

If you don’t know how your religion was put together how can you expect to be taken seriously?

All you’ve offered is the happy clappy pseudoenlightenment of the easily lead.
NealNealNeal

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2020 01:48 pm
@Jasper10,
We do need to agree that Max is partially correct. However, Christians will be discussing Max' points with Jesus during the "Judgment of the Saints", not the White Throne Judgment.
Jasper10

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2020 02:00 pm
@izzythepush,
I believe in the content of the bible.Thats it.If you don’t then ok.If you don’t take me seriously then I am perfectly ok with that as well.
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 11:48 am
@NealNealNeal,
However, some people don't know how much God blesses those who trusts and obey Him. They are legalistic.
Jasper10

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 12:24 pm
@NealNealNeal,
People don’t like to be challenged by new ideas/perspectives.It can undermine their long standing belief systems.Why is it that so many people want the evidence factor all the time and yet have absolutely no idea/ interest in what can be unlocked by the faith factor?
NealNealNeal

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 03:10 pm
@Jasper10,
I always assume that people have good motives and act on these good motives. However, at least in Spiritual terms I am incorrect.
The Bible says that people don't want to be accountable to a Superior Being. Thus, they deny that there is a personal God.
They are willing to give up the benefits of having a personal relationship with God. Nor do they even realize what most of these benefits are.
They are like a man who insists on walking from New York to Los Angeles because he doesn't believe in any other mode of transportation.
They sing "I DID IT MY WAY!!!".

0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2020 07:35 am
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote:

This is a wonderful reply. I know that my life doesn't reflect Jesus' love as much as it should. However, I am still in the process of sanctification.
God is HOLY and righteous. Christians must not deny that Jesus is the one who spoke about hell We need to speak the truth.

True that we should speak only what we know as a favt to be true, and here you are lying about god.

You cannot even articulate what holy and righteous means, and that means you are bearing false witness.

You cannot know what you say you know as all that is of god is a mystery.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2020 07:40 am
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote:

Don't we as Christians have the obligation to explain why we believe in Christ. After all, people's salvation is at stake.

Your history of inquisitions and murder within Christian denominations shows Christians, who are still in this fascist religion, would rather murder than convert.

Christianity has no decent moral arguments, and that is why they turn violent.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2020 07:41 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Christians do have an obligation to point people in the right direction, yes of course, but only to those who are interested in listening,to those that aren’t, why waste your time?

What makes you think that adoring a genocidal and infanticidal satanic god is the right thing to do?

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2020 07:46 am
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote:

It is my spirit vs. my emotions. My spirit is full of joy for what God has done for us
However, my emotions want God to say to everyone "welcome to heaven". My mind knows that Universalism has no basis in the Bible. However, my emotions want it to be true.
I know that Christianity is true because I have a personal relationship with Him. I am grateful to God because I know that I don't deserve anything but hell. I rejoice in God. However, I mourn the fate of the non-believer.

Actually, the bible does show a universalist Christianity.

It has Yahweh saying that it is his will and desire that all be saved.

If Yahweh can't do his will, then why call that loser a god?

If you were an omnipotent supernatural god, would you be so incompetent that you could not do as you willed?

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2020 07:50 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Even though God never sins

This is a flat out lie.

Who is responsible for the evil visited on Job?

Do you condemn the hit man, Satan, while letting the don who sent her off the hook?

Are you that much of a moral coward that you cannot call Yahweh, who admits to being a sinner in Job2;3, a sinner?

Cowards can never be moral.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2020 08:40 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Which bit of what I wrote don’t you like? Jesus died for all sins rich and poor.The gospel is clear and is for everyone.The gospel is black and white not grey and confusing.If you are trying to earn your way into heaven you have missed the point of Jesus teachings and saying his sacrifice was for nothing.Surely you are not saying this are you?

It was immoral for Jesus to ask you to abdicate your responsibility for your actions. It is immoral for you to accept such an immoral gift.

On Jesus dying for you.

It takes quite an inflated ego to think a god would actually die for you, after condemning you unjustly in the first place.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fiber as Yahweh.

Regards
DL
0 Replies