Further Discussion About Covid-19 and the Covid-19 Crisis 2020

coldjoint

Tue 19 May, 2020 08:21 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
You've been suspended more than about everyone here.

I said nothing about being suspended. Are you paranoid?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 19 May, 2020 08:23 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
You post lie after lie after lie.

What I posted about you was not a lie, was it?
bobsal u1553115

Tue 19 May, 2020 08:25 pm
@coldjoint,
Do you deny posting lies intentionally? Why were you suspended so many times?
coldjoint

Tue 19 May, 2020 08:33 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Why were you suspended so many times?

That is none of your business.
Quote:
Do you deny posting lies intentionally?

Yes I do. Was what I posted about you true or not? And when are you going to change your name and honor the bet?
bobsal u1553115

Tue 19 May, 2020 08:43 pm
@coldjoint,
Almost everything you post is intentionally dishonest, I suspect you're suspensions were over your dishonesty. You have no business lecturing anyone over anything. I will continue demonstrating your dishonesty in your posting.
coldjoint

Tue 19 May, 2020 08:52 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
I will continue demonstrating your dishonesty in your posting.

You cannot continue something you have not started. I am not going to discuss honesty with you, I won't go that low, after three years of you supporting a proven lie. Your criticism of the sources means 0.

Was what I posted about you true? Yes or no.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 19 May, 2020 09:38 pm
@coldjoint,
Of course you won't discuss dishonesty, you're a dishonest person who's been suspended for dishonesty many times. You have no moral or ethical standing to discuss honesty or lecture anyone. I understand. You are a degenerate serial liar and its been proven many many times. Its OK. It doesn't bother anyone, we know who and what you are.

I'm glad I could straighten this out for you. It doesn't matter: you lie and it doesn't matter.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 19 May, 2020 09:49 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I can tell you Bob, I'm pretty sure I can pinpoint every outrageous comment he has made that got him kicked off. Certain smears against racial, religious and attacking a few people he insults for things he considers sinful usually do the trick. He can't help himself, and because he sees everything as a battle to the death (as if it were a chess match) he is desperate for others to declare defeat over these nonsense silly ass pissing contests. Please don't spoon feed that nitwit.....who really cares what he thinks or says....it's just more ignorant fantasy conspiracy theories because fantasy is more fun than reality (plus you would have to read and be able to compare...and you know that ain't happening in that schoolboy sci-fi, D&D wet dream)
coldjoint

Tue 19 May, 2020 10:13 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
.it's just more ignorant fantasy conspiracy theories because fantasy is more fun than reality

Wrong. I am not a Democrat.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 19 May, 2020 10:43 pm
You're not anything boyo.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 19 May, 2020 11:05 pm
@glitterbag,
I'm pretty much done with him. I'll be shadowing his posts to report how truly dismal they are.
coldjoint

Tue 19 May, 2020 11:13 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
I'll be shadowing his posts to report how truly dismal they are.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

ganeemead

Wed 20 May, 2020 05:06 am
Things to notice:

The masks and social distancing aren't likely to save anybody from anything.

Two things which are highly likely to save people from covid19 are zinc tablets and tonic water. Walmart's store brand of tonic water is 75 cents a quart, 40mg zinc tablets are $25 for a year's supply on ebay.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 20 May, 2020 06:15 am
@ganeemead,

Chris Jansing ✔@ChrisJansing

“So we no longer recommend hydroxychloroquine. In fact we have moved it from a possible drug to a not recommended drug.” Dr. Tom Balcezak, chief clinical officer for Yale-New Haven Health says of the drug the President is taking
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 20 May, 2020 06:17 am
@ganeemead,
So, where did you get your medical decree? Trump University?

I think you should double your dose, warning you up front, I'm no doctor, either.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 20 May, 2020 06:47 am
https://image.politicalcartoons.com/239219/600/i-take-it.png
0 Replies

livinglava

Wed 20 May, 2020 07:53 am
@ganeemead,
ganeemead wrote:

The masks and social distancing aren't likely to save anybody from anything.

Social distancing reduces the viral load in case of exposure. The smaller the viral load you contract, the easier it is going to be for your immune system to process the infection.

Reduced frequency of contact and interchange between subsequent re-combinations of people slows the spread. Every time you go to another store or other venue, you are interacting with a new group of people. Each person who then leaves that venue and goes to another is potentially carrying the virus to the new venue and all the people there.

If you want to give the virus a quick pathway to reach all the people who are most vulnerable to it, then re-open everything and get people shuffling around as much as possible. If, however, you want to slow the spread then reduce contact and re-combination of people as much as possible and have them social-distance when they are together to reduce the viral loads exchanged and thus increase the likelihood of a light infection instead of a heavier one.
0 Replies

revelette3

Wed 20 May, 2020 08:28 am
@bobsal u1553115,
https://able2know.org/topic/547206-37#post-7008025

Very moving post. I Hope it gets attention on the news. It might have, I confess I don't watch it much anymore.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 20 May, 2020 08:42 am
@revelette3,
There's so many of these cases. People are losing their lives because of conspiracy addiction. Where did we lose respect for science and knowledge?

There's a good tweet commercial from Meidas talking to someone who lost a parent to Covid while convalescing in a nursing home/rehab over a broken hip. She is so toen because she was never alowed to see he dad the two weeks from nursing home until he died. She says it all: "I'm voting for my dad." #voteforthem. When it gets on youtube I'm posting it here.

Personally I think tweet isn't a good way to get one's information, every once in a while something good comes from it.
livinglava

Wed 20 May, 2020 09:15 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

There's so many of these cases. People are losing their lives because of conspiracy addiction. Where did we lose respect for science and knowledge?

When authoritarians starting taking over 'science and education' as institutions for subjugating people instead of as open-critical discourses to teach people to think for themselves.

They used to teach how the Earth was discovered to be round, how vaccines work, etc. Now people push acceptance that the Earth is round by ridiculing anti-science scapegoats who think it's flat, or they ridicule anti-vaxxers and paint them as dangerous questioners of authority who take personal medical choice into their own hands.

When you start making science and knowledge into a war of ridicule against authority-questioners, you are abusing it. Any flag of peace and independent thinking and liberty can be co-opted to make it into a flag of rallying majorities against minorities, submission/subjugation against dissent, etc.

It's just a question of how you frame the discourse, i.e. in terms of people thinking for themselves and respecting each other in discussion even when they disagree; or as people who are stupid if they question authority and dangerous when they resist submission/subjugation.